Why are judges not MADE to recuse themselves when there's obviously a Conflict?

There certainly should not be an OPTION to recuse.

The fox is asked politely not to target the henhouse?!

from site (emphasis added)

"Democrat Manhattan Judge Juan Merchan, who donated to Biden’s campaign and another anti-Trump cause in 2020, has a clear judicial bias against President Trump," Stefanik, the House Republican Conference chair, said late Tuesday. "Merchan’s adult daughter is a Democrat political operative who has financially benefited from her father’s unprecedented trial of President Trump."

"When Trump raised this additional evidence of Judge Merchan’s bias, Merchan retaliated by expanding his unconstitutional gag order on Trump," Stefanik added. "The law and common sense absolutely requires Judge Merchan’s recusal from President Trump’s trial. We cannot allow a biased, far-left activist judge to strip the American people of our constitutional right to select [our] own leaders."
It’s a flagrant partisan attack.

Well, I think more focus needs to be put on Matt colangelo…I just think there’s something fishy about a Biden DOJ official leaving the doj help Bragg with the the case against Trump.

That needs some investigation
Colangelo worked in New York state as a prosecutor before Biden admin stole him from New York, Bragg and Colangelo worked together ...previous to D.C., NY is his home state....he simply went back to work there....

Colangelo had been part of other Trump cases before he went to DC ...

Colangelo also was hired by Obama's Doj and left NY for a short time as well....

How much has Trump made in donations off of this criminal charge and trial, with bashing Merchan, his daughter and Bragg with his fund raising tweets, emails, etc? Do you have a figure on that....?

Colangelo worked in New York state as a prosecutor before Biden admin stole him from New York, Bragg and Colangelo worked together ...previous to D.C., NY is his home state....he simply went back to work there....

Colangelo had been part of other Trump cases before he went to DC ...

Colangelo also was hired by Obama's Doj and left NY for a short time as well....
Yeah…it’s almost as if he was “dispatched” to New York for this purpose.

Again, that needs some eyes on it.

I'm not really worried about cult fantasies.
Well, the investigations haven’t begun.

Also, for someone who is “tired of my bad faith posts” you sure do respond a lot of them

Look, just admit it, you love me..it’s ok! I know I’m kinda attractive in an annoying kind of way..it’s ok

😊

Well, the investigations haven’t begun.

Also, for someone who is “tired of my bad faith posts” you sure do respond a lot of them

Look, just admit it, you love me..it’s ok! I know I’m kinda attractive in an annoying kind of way..it’s ok

😊
Short bus is a stalker

Yeah, you guys like to say that without realizing that you're basically just admitting you have no good arguments or evidence at all.

So I am laughing.
But that’s just it, we realized…we don’t need any of that…those things are now irrelevant..

Also, any comment on…the…other thing I said? Hmm? ;)

the jury decided the case.

The purpose of the judge is to make sure the court is run according to the rules of justice, and that the trial is run fairly.

the jury decided the case.

The purpose of the judge is to make sure the court is run according to the rules of justice, and that the trial is run fairly.
And not one of these crybabies has a single argument that the trial was not run fairly.

Paid liars pour these talking points into their tenderized brains, and out of their mouths they fall.

You don't need argument or evidence?

That's right you don't.

As such, nobody needs to do any work to Dismiss your unsupported fantasies.

Nah, we don’t need any evidence or even any hint of evidence to start an investigation. We can just start poking and prodding around until something pops up! The right are slow on the take but thanks for teaching them this very cool precedent!

It may come in handy!

Forum List

Back