Why can't the Repubs let go of the laptop?

The reason the impeachment inquiry has now gone off on a tangent about the audio tape of Hur's interview of Biden is precisely because House Repubs know the entire attempt to tie Joe to any illegal act associated with Hunter's business with foreign countries has fallen flat.
Again, Creepy took those files when he did have cognitive ability, I’m smarter than everyone

Again, Creepy took those files when he did have cognitive ability, I’m smarter than everyone
You appear to be frustrated with the Repub SC's conclusion that no charges be filed. So do House Repubs. Hence the ineffectual bitching about the transcript.

^^ LOL the left is now resorting to begging the right to stop talking about the laptop.

You all lied your asses off about its existence, now you just wish it would go away. It proves the Biden family are corrupt, disgusting people, and that the Deep State and Dems will do anything to protect such filthy disgusting people.
But how do their explain that the DOJ, BIDEN'S DOJ, was forced to actually admit the laptop as evidence against Crackhead Hunter?

And your playing crazy does nothing to show that the letter was not politically motivated. Still using the law of averages it shows that it was motivated
Am I surprised that you reject the testimony of Morell refuting the House Repub's contentions? No.

"In an effort to smear Secretary Blinken and sensationalize a three-year-old tabloid story, Jim Jordan has released cherry-picked excerpts of a transcribed interview. To be clear, no part of that interview demonstrates that Tony Blinken or any other Biden campaign official asked Mike Morell to write a letter about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

"Mr. Morell is a former CIA Deputy Director and a highly decorated veteran of the intelligence community. For years, he has advised leaders of both parties—including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who awarded Mr. Morell a Director’s Award for distinguished service.

"At no point during his interview did Mr. Morell testify that Secretary Blinken directed or asked him to write any letters. Instead, Mr. Morell testified that Mr. Blinken sought his advice, as many others have. In response to questions posed by Chairman Jordan’s own lawyers, he testified that Mr. Blinken did not “direct, suggest, or insinuate in any way” that he should write a letter about Hunter Biden’s laptop. Nor did Mr. Blinken—then a private citizen—try to get at the letter indirectly. Mr. Morell testified that Mr. Blinken did not hint that the Biden campaign “could use some help on this” or suggest that Mr. Morell should “cook up something” that the campaign should use.

An FBI Rep testified under oath last week during the Hunter Biden trial that the FBI had the Hunter Biden Laptop since 2019; they immediately confirmed that it was genuine. The laptop disclosed multiple instances of felonious activities by not only Hunter, but Joe and other members of their posse, however, the FBI rather than acting on that information, sat on it until the statutes of limitation ran out.

To summarize, the FBI had reliable evidence of crimes, but intentionally refused to act on that evidence, in order to protect high-level government officials and associates whom the FBI chose to protect.

And YOUR problem is, the Republicans won't shut up about it. Are you fucking serious?

Tell ya what, if you can show me compelling evidence Joe committed a crime related to Hunter's grifting I'll give you a cookie.

Remember when you claimed the laptop was a "fantasy"?

I do...

What appears to be happening here is after the total collapse of the voter fraud narrative, right wing media needed to find another baseless fraud to foment among the minions in order to keep stringing them along. It is unacceptable after flogging the notion Trump actually won the election to admit that he didn't. So here comes the Hunter laptop fantasy. Providing The Following with another lunatic rationale to cling to so they can hold on to their perceived aggrievement.

An FBI Rep testified under oath last week during the Hunter Biden trial that the FBI had the Hunter Biden Laptop since 2019; they immediately confirmed that it was genuine. The laptop disclosed multiple instances of felonious activities by not only Hunter, but Joe
Bullshit. You know you can't prove it.

“I’ve been vocal that I think that what Kushner did crossed the line of ethics,” Comer said on CNN when asked to respond to Christie’s claim. “What Christie said — it happened after he left office. Still no excuse, Jake, but it happened after he left office. And Jared Kushner actually has a legitimate business. This money [to] the Bidens happened while Joe Biden was vice president while he was flying to those countries.”
Ooooh, “unethical”, but not illegal? Swing and a miss for CNN

Never said it. If you think I did prove it.

I just did, dipshit.

You do know that your posts on this board are searchable, right? lol

What appears to be happening here is after the total collapse of the voter fraud narrative, right wing media needed to find another baseless fraud to foment among the minions in order to keep stringing them along. It is unacceptable after flogging the notion Trump actually won the election to admit that he didn't. So here comes the Hunter laptop fantasy. Providing The Following with another lunatic rationale to cling to so they can hold on to their perceived aggrievement.

Forum List

Back