Why do big cities vote Democrat?

Compare the GDP of those cities vs. the state in aggregate, and it will answer your question.
Not a very good way to measure it since GDP is based on concentrating wealth.

Farmland will never be worth what a lot in a good part of town is in a big city.

The people that own the farms and ranches and lands that produce your oil and gas aren't the one's making the big money off of those commodities. The big money made off of them is made by those who turn them into value added products and deliver them to consumers.

A farmer/rancher buys everything retail and sells all he produces at wholesale. It's basically upside down. The same is true if you have gas or oil production on your property.

The big money is made starting at the refinery level and finally at the retail level.

1650925294824.png

So a few people collect welfare and some of you lose your minds. Who cares? I surely don't. And I live in a rural area. Some are just obsessed with what others do. I could care less about someone getting welfare.

80% of the US population is concentrated in and around large cities.

So a few people collect welfare and some of you lose your minds. Who cares? I surely don't. And I live in a rural area. Some are just obsessed with what others do. I could care less about someone getting welfare.
I pay a whole lot in taxes every year, well into the six figure range so I certainly care.

Not a very good way to measure it since GDP is based on concentrating wealth.

Farmland will never be worth what a lot in a good part of town is in a big city.

The people that own the farms and ranches and lands that produce your oil and gas aren't the one's making the big money off of those commodities. The big money made off of them is made by those who turn them into value added products and deliver them to consumers.

A farmer/rancher buys everything retail and sells all he produces at wholesale. It's basically upside down. The same is true if you have gas or oil production on your property.

The big money is made starting at the refinery level and finally at the retail level.
And that's in the cities and suburbs. The oil and gas industry aren't in bum fuck Montana. They are in Houston and Beaumont. Ag is owned by Big Ag.

Right now the labor market is overfilled with hard working qualified citizens. They work until they drop.

Absolutely not

God you are ignorant. This is nationwide. This is exacerbated in red states.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.

God you are ignorant. This is nationwide. This is exacerbated in red states.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.
No link?

Forum List

Back