Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Well the CEO isn't doing any of the real work. So the success of a company has much to do with the workers, they should be sharing in the success obviously.

And who made that one up?

I get paid to do X work. It doesn't matter if the company is breaking even, it doesn't matter if the company is losing money, it doesn't matter if the company is making a ton of money. I get paid to do X work and that's it.

You really just love an economy where people don't do well if they work hard. I really think you would make a good communist. Most of what you say really isn't American. Why do you think we became such a strong nation? It's the middle class. Lots of countries have had really rich and really poor. That stagnates growth. But creating a strong middle class is what made us better.

Well then for one, you obviously don't know what Communism is, and two, nothing is more American than telling a man you will work for him at an agreed rate of pay for agreed work. It's that simple.

I understand that one reason communism failed is because they tried to pay everyone the same regardless of how hard they worked. You want people to work hard and just be happy they have a job rather than share in the success. Very un-American.

Unless you have profit sharing as a benefit, no, you don't share in the success of the company. You agreed to do X work for X amount of money regardless how good or bad a company is doing. If you process 20 pieces of material on your drill press and the company is doing great, why should you get more money for processing those 20 pieces as before?

Now if you want to share in the companies good fortunes, then buy their stock. In fact, some companies will let you buy stock at a discount because you are an employee.

Are you aware that almost everything you promote is not only in-American, but slows an economy? Why is that?

And who made that one up?

I get paid to do X work. It doesn't matter if the company is breaking even, it doesn't matter if the company is losing money, it doesn't matter if the company is making a ton of money. I get paid to do X work and that's it.

You really just love an economy where people don't do well if they work hard. I really think you would make a good communist. Most of what you say really isn't American. Why do you think we became such a strong nation? It's the middle class. Lots of countries have had really rich and really poor. That stagnates growth. But creating a strong middle class is what made us better.

Well then for one, you obviously don't know what Communism is, and two, nothing is more American than telling a man you will work for him at an agreed rate of pay for agreed work. It's that simple.

I understand that one reason communism failed is because they tried to pay everyone the same regardless of how hard they worked. You want people to work hard and just be happy they have a job rather than share in the success. Very un-American.

Unless you have profit sharing as a benefit, no, you don't share in the success of the company. You agreed to do X work for X amount of money regardless how good or bad a company is doing. If you process 20 pieces of material on your drill press and the company is doing great, why should you get more money for processing those 20 pieces as before?

Now if you want to share in the companies good fortunes, then buy their stock. In fact, some companies will let you buy stock at a discount because you are an employee.

Are you aware that almost everything you promote is not only in-American, but slows an economy? Why is that?

What is un-American about what I said? Nothing can be more American than what I wrote.

I'm surprised that you feel CEOs are the problem. I agree they make a lot of money, maybe even too much money. But for the government to step in and regulate their pay just goes against the grain in so many ways. Perhaps you should redirect your concerns toward illegal immigrants that tend to suppress wages.

Former President Bill Clinton is responsible for the massive increase in the pay of CEOs. He made a dreadful mistake, going against the advice of his economic advisors, and attempted to limit their pay to $1 million per year. He did this by not allowing any salary above that figure to be a deductible expense for the company. You know the result. Corporations and the attorneys found a way around resulting in drastically higher pay.

maybe not any physical work. but those jobs are 24/7/365 and very high stress. A pussy like you could never make it as a CEO.

Yes their job is kind of like playing monopoly. You make lots of decisions, but don't do any actual work. I like monopoly.

What is your definition of work? Based on what you've said is it safe to say work only involves physical labor?

Not at all. There are just different types of work. Just making the decisions and having everyone else do the physical work is much different. Kinda like playing monopoly. There is a reason why CEOs tend to work till they die and people doing the real work can't wait to retire.

More common delusion from Lefties....If you aren't pushing a broom or digging holes you're overpaid. No value in your education and or intelligence...haha
This is mostly shit you're inherently unable to wrap your head around being a Liberal and all.
Just as in life, quality decision making is paramount to success.
CEO's are paid to think, make key decisions, problem solve and command overall direction.
Simple shit here

I don't disagree CEOs should be paid well. But their increases are not explainable by economics. CEOs on the board vote for raises so that they themselves get raises by their board.

I feel the moral of the story here is: Your best deal is made when you get hired, so make it count.

maybe not any physical work. but those jobs are 24/7/365 and very high stress. A pussy like you could never make it as a CEO.

Yes their job is kind of like playing monopoly. You make lots of decisions, but don't do any actual work. I like monopoly.

What is your definition of work? Based on what you've said is it safe to say work only involves physical labor?

Not at all. There are just different types of work. Just making the decisions and having everyone else do the physical work is much different. Kinda like playing monopoly. There is a reason why CEOs tend to work till they die and people doing the real work can't wait to retire.

More common delusion from Lefties....If you aren't pushing a broom or digging holes you're overpaid. No value in your education and or intelligence...haha
This is mostly shit you're inherently unable to wrap your head around being a Liberal and all.
CEO's are paid to think, make key decisions, problem solve and command overall direction.
Simple shit here

I don't disagree CEOs should be paid well. But their increases are not explainable by economics. CEOs on the board vote for raises so that they themselves get raises by their board.

Not sure what the point is but...
CEO's hold one seat of many on a board of directors and they represent one vote. Often times CEO's are founders and or co-founders of X company.
CEO's are typically paid based on profitability and performance. Bonuses are typically paid when predetermined goals are attained.
Again, this seems pointless, we're diluting the real issue.
You don't really care what the CEO is paid you really only care about what Juan, the broom pusher isn't paid...right?

I'm surprised that you feel CEOs are the problem. I agree they make a lot of money, maybe even too much money. But for the government to step in and regulate their pay just goes against the grain in so many ways. Perhaps you should redirect your concerns toward illegal immigrants that tend to suppress wages.

Former President Bill Clinton is responsible for the massive increase in the pay of CEOs. He made a dreadful mistake, going against the advice of his economic advisors, and attempted to limit their pay to $1 million per year. He did this by not allowing any salary above that figure to be a deductible expense for the company. You know the result. Corporations and the attorneys found a way around resulting in drastically higher pay.

His intentions were good, but the result bad.

Simple shit here

CEO's hold one seat of many on a board of directors and they represent one vote. Often times CEO's are founders and or co-founders of X company.
CEO's are typically paid based on profitability and performance. Bonuses are typically paid when predetermined goals are attained.
You don't really care what the CEO is paid you really only care about what Juan, the broom pusher isn't paid...right?

I want Juan the broom pusher to have upward mobility if he works hard.

The board consists of many CEOs. Look at the board for GE. Those CEOs vote for an increase for the GE CEO so they can later use that increase to justify their own increase from their board which is also filled with CEOs.

There is lots of evidence that too much inequality slows an economy:
Reducing income inequality would boost economic growth, according to new OECD analysis. This work finds that countries where income inequality is decreasing grow faster than those with rising inequality.

Inequality hurts economic growth, finds OECD research - OECD

Boy, that's a tough one. OECD research suggests pay inequity has knocked 10 percentage points off growth in Mexico. More like government corruption has knocked 30% off growth in Mexico.

Simple shit here

The board consists of many CEOs. Look at the board for GE. Those CEOs vote for an increase for the GE CEO so they can later use that increase to justify their own increase from their board which is also filled with CEOs.

And Juan the broom pusher has experience pushing a broom, pretty sure you don't want him making too many corporate decisions.

Reducing income inequality would boost economic growth, according to new OECD analysis. This work finds that countries where income inequality is decreasing grow faster than those with rising inequality.

Boy, that's a tough one. OECD research suggests pay inequity has knocked 10 percentage points off growth in Mexico. More like government corruption has knocked 30% off growth in Mexico.
Inequality hurts economic growth while equality helps it, IMF study

Simple shit here

Yes, especially when the right whines about taxes for social spending.

Simple shit here

And Juan the broom pusher has experience pushing a broom, pretty sure you don't want him making too many corporate decisions.

Unlikely. But I would assume some have started at the bottom and worked up to be good CEOs. Certainly would give a great understanding of how the company works.

No, I said that corporations which expect the US government to supplement less than living wages with earned income credits, food stamps, Section 8 housing and Medicaid, should not be allowed to pay huge salaries to their employees, until NONE OF THEIR FULL TIME WORKERS ARE RECEIVING WELFARE.

Specifically who made the bad decisions that prevented any worker from earning more than the minimum wage? Do you work for minimum wage? Either way, why?

Simple shit here

Unlikely. But I would assume some have started at the bottom and worked up to be good CEOs. Certainly would give a great understanding of how the company works.

There are exceptions but for the most part everyone starts at the bottom. Making the right choices seems to be the key.

Simple shit here

Yes, especially when the right whines about taxes for social spending.

Which is offset by the left whining about more taxes for social spending. Get a fricken job.

Well how does one reduce pay inequity?
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage competes favorably with the cost of social services.

Well how does one reduce pay inequity?
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage competes favorably with the cost of social services.

A fifteen dollar minimum wage will end pay inequity?

Forum List

Back