Why do poor communities exist in America?

Employment relationships are a legally established privilege and immunity. It really is that simple. Legislators have no authority to deny or disparage those privileges and immunities with any other public policies.

The employment relationships are unaffected by the unemployment compensation laws.

No it is not.

My opinioons are backed by valid facts yours are lies supported by fallacies
Any for-cause criteria in an At-Will employment State abridge at-will privileges and immunities already established by those laws. It really is that simple and that rational. For-cause employment relationships are based on Cause, unlike at-will employment relationships.

Wrong
]
Youer claim has been disproven
No, it hasn't. Not enough logic and reason for a valid argument? I have already proved I can present my valid argument every time this issue comes up.

Or, is that the tactic of the right-wing. Nothing but appeals to emotion or ignorance while alleging to believe in our Constitutional form of Government.

Any for-cause criteria in an At-Will employment State abridge at-will privileges and immunities already established by those laws. It really is that simple and that rational. For-cause employment relationships are based on Cause, unlike at-will employment relationships.

No matter what nation you go to, there are poor and homeless, regardless of peoples race or culture.
Nothing like here. Every other modern country has a mental health system as well as the usual living wage health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly they tax the rich. After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else we have the worst inequality and upper mobility anywhere. They've had a living wage for a long time too. This is pathetic. Only the brainwash makes it possible

No, it hasn't. Not enough logic and reason for a valid argument? I have already proved I can present my valid argument every time this issue comes up.

Or, is that the tactic of the right-wing. Nothing but appeals to emotion or ignorance while alleging to believe in our Constitutional form of Government.

You claim has absolutely been disproven

You have never posted a valid argument nor backed up any post with proof you liar

We have equal protection under the law and you can only bear false wigtness to claim ogtherwise and that is fact

Suc hlaws do not exist proving you wrong from the first post where you claimed such fallacies

Nothing like here. Every other modern country has a mental health system as well as the usual living wage health care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly they tax the rich. After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else we have the worst inequality and upper mobility anywhere. They've had a living wage for a long time too. This is pathetic. Only the brainwash makes it possible
Yes like here.

We have mental health care and living wages for all. We have greater infrastructure and greater upward and down ward mobility.

The brainwsshed ones are people like you who know nothing but cliches and plastitudes

You claim has absolutely been disproven

You have never posted a valid argument nor backed up any post with proof you liar

We have equal protection under the law and you can only bear false wigtness to claim ogtherwise and that is fact
You have to show us your line of reasoning. Otherwise, you merely have a fallacy of assuming your own conclusion.

Suc hlaws do not exist proving you wrong from the first post where you claimed such fallacies
How did you reach your conclusion?

There is no appeal to ignorance. This is federal doctrine:

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work.

The legislature has no authority to deny or disparage those privileges and immunities via any policies public.

You have to show us your line of reasoning. Otherwise, you merely have a fallacy of assuming your own conclusion.

My statement is a valid argument your stqtements are fallacies disproven bvy facts

Yes like here.

We have mental health care and living wages for all. We have greater infrastructure and greater upward and down ward mobility.

The brainwsshed ones are people like you who know nothing but cliches and plastitudes
The hell we do lol. You probably can't change the channel from Rupert Murdoch and Internet crazies and you call me brainwashed? You people are ignoramuses to believe that crap.....

The hell we do lol. You probably can't change the channel from Rupert Murdoch and Internet crazies and you call me brainwashed? You people are ignoramuses to believe that crap.....
I never watch fox.

We do have thiose things which is indisputable fact.

Your brainwshing at the hands of Soros and others has made you deny reality. You are incapable of independant thought

I never watch fox.

Your brainwshing at the hands of Soros and others has made you deny reality. You are incapable of independant thought
Our mental health system is a joke with hundreds of thousands of crazy people being homeless and not taking their medicine which is the extent basically of our non-existent system. Those things have to be guaranteed not depending on what company you worked for, brainwashed functional moron. Healthcare- start with that ding bat

I never watch fox.

I suppose sorros controls all respected media and courtrooms around the world, right, brainwashed functional moron. The only major media you have in the world is Rupert Murdoch Fox News The Wall Street journal the New York Post the Sunday times which Fox brings up as if they mean something lol. And internet crazies. Try journalists and reality. Watch the BBC and France 24 and German TV news on PBS and stop being a total f****** moron.

Forum List

Back