Why do Republicans hate Obama

Why do Republicans hate Obama

• Yes, pretty much all of them hate him because he is black

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • They always vote republican and hate the democratic nominee, no matter who they are

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • They don't like the way the president has run the country

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters
Why do some Democrats seem to hate anyone who is not a Democrat?

Actually, we hate your misinformed, destructive politics. It's the angry old white dupes who hate gays, minorities, and DEMS- thay can't seem to discern the difference between people and their politics, or nations' gov'ts and their people either. Not too smart really, or maybe just brainwashed haters- note the way they think we're all on welfare LOL. Ah well- they are dying off.... See sig, last pp.

Sorry bout that,

1. We *hate* Obama because he's a lying sack of shit scumbag political operative from *Chicago*.
2. Its really that simple.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Liberals will defend Obamination to the end because he is black. They have this false belief that blacks like Obamination should be the standard for blacks, not those like Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, etc.....so they are willing to burn in hell for Obamination while calling us racists in a lame dick attempt to defend him.

Chris Matthews is a mental midget with mental problems, so he relies on the race card as a crutch. His ass should be locked up in a rubber room.

You are confused. Americans support Obama for a variety of reasons. You hate Obama because he has dark skin. You hate him because he is living proof that many people of color are not just better at sports but that they are much smarter than you also. You hate Obama because he is not the angry "******" that you fear. He confuses you because what makes him better than you ..you cannot defend against. As much as you hate Obama you are not going to get any smarter.

Liberals will defend Obamination to the end because he is black. They have this false belief that blacks like Obamination should be the standard for blacks, not those like Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, etc.....so they are willing to burn in hell for Obamination while calling us racists in a lame dick attempt to defend him.

Chris Matthews is a mental midget with mental problems, so he relies on the race card as a crutch. His ass should be locked up in a rubber room.

You are confused. Americans support Obama for a variety of reasons. You hate Obama because he has dark skin. You hate him because he is living proof that many people of color are not just better at sports but that they are much smarter than you also. You hate Obama because he is not the angry "******" that you fear. He confuses you because what makes him better than you ..you cannot defend against. As much as you hate Obama you are not going to get any smarter.

the libs always seem to be bringing up hate. facts not so much but definetly love playing the race card, anyone ele see this?

the libs always seem to be bringing up hate. facts not so much but definetly love playing the race card, anyone ele see this?

You are just as confused as the other guy. I am not a dem or a "liberal".. But then you wack stooges on the far right call EVERYONE a liberal if they do not subscribe to your nonsense.

The word doesn't mean anything any more. At least coming out of your pie hole.

See, when you take the race card path, your credibility turns to sewage.
In fact it is YOU who are the racist.
You said so yourself. Racist stereotype...Blacks are better at sports...
Now this quote.."he is not the angry "******" that you fear"....A sensible logical person would have clue what to do with that....Pure trash.
Racism is defined as assuming one person of a particular race is better than another.
You wrote "He confuses you because what makes him better than you ."..
That.....is racism defined.
You see, it's a trap. Every time one of you libs attempts to define race and racism, you end up using racist stereotypes and racist language in attempt to prove your point.
Because you worship Obama and are so fearful of people who do not look like yourselves, you MUST believe the objection to Obama is race. It's the only thing you can come up with that fits the liberal template.
This is born out of the culture of the self hating white liberal who thinks he must show an over exuberant love for a black person to avoid ANY appearance of non acceptance.
Countless times we have seen and read liberal shout from the roof tops about how many black friends or acquaintances they have. How integrated their neighborhood is and if old enough, rode the freedom bus or protested during the Civil Rights movement..
You side's collective foot is in your mouth on race and racial relations.
It is YOUR side that will for political advantage place people into groups and pit them against one another.
You can deny all you like. GO ahead and flame away. I don't care. I want you to dislike me.
Sad for you that it will not change the facts.

You are just as confused as the other guy. I am not a dem or a "liberal".. But then you wack stooges on the far right call EVERYONE a liberal if they do not subscribe to your nonsense.

12 step program.....Denial.....

sith

Obama lied and you have the nerve to call him out on it = YOU'RE A RACIST

Obama has spent the United States in to a double dip recession and you are calling him on it= YOU'RE A RACIST.

Obama paid off his cronie Green geeks- SOLYNDRA and cost taxpayers HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars. and you called him out on it= YOU'RE A RACIST

Yes, you're all racists.. all of us are if we dare to question the leftist messiah.. WE HATE HIM CUZ he has dark skin.. every last one of us.. Everyone slap yourselves now.. Bad racists!

Obama lied and you have the nerve to call him out on it = YOU'RE A RACIST

Obama has spent the United States in to a double dip recession and you are calling him on it= YOU'RE A RACIST.

Obama paid off his cronie Green geeks- SOLYNDRA and cost taxpayers HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars. and you called him out on it= YOU'RE A RACIST

Yes, you're all racists.. all of us are if we dare to question the leftist messiah.. WE HATE HIM CUZ he has dark skin.. every last one of us.. Everyone slap yourselves now.. Bad racists!

u can start with me., :D

Now this quote.."he is not the angry "******" that you fear"....A sensible logical person would have clue what to do with that....Pure trash.
Racism is defined as assuming one person of a particular race is better than another.
You see, it's a trap. Every time one of you libs attempts to define race and racism, you end up using racist stereotypes and racist language in attempt to prove your point.
Because you worship Obama and are so fearful of people who do not look like yourselves, you MUST believe the objection to Obama is race. It's the only thing you can come up with that fits the liberal template.
This is born out of the culture of the self hating white liberal who thinks he must show an over exuberant love for a black person to avoid ANY appearance of non acceptance.
Countless times we have seen and read liberal shout from the roof tops about how many black friends or acquaintances they have. How integrated their neighborhood is and if old enough, rode the freedom bus or protested during the Civil Rights movement..
It is YOUR side that will for political advantage place people into groups and pit them against one another.
You can deny all you like. GO ahead and flame away. I don't care. I want you to dislike me.

Your opinion is worthless and calling me a "lib" won't help make it any better.

Not my opinion...The above are facts.

Not my opinion...The above are facts.

The above is not facts. It is one confused person's hallucinations. Believing nonsense is what you are good at. Believing it does not make it true.

I read the thread on the Chris Matthews again pulling the race card. Just wanted to know if the democrats here actually believe we are all racist.

Apparently there are a few on this board that do believe that.

But in reality--we are not RACIST--we just don't want to vote for another four years of chronic unemployment- 23 million Americans either unemployed or underemployed--47 million Americans on food stamps--medium household incomes have dropped over $4000.00 since Obama took office--1 in six families now living below the poverty level--16 trillion in red ink with another 5 trillion to be added to this tab just in interest over the next decade--gas and food prices are UP and consumer confidence is in the tank.
Unemployment rate drops, but are people looking? | HLNtv.com
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center
http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...23/aa497460-ec80-11e1-a80b-9f898562d010_story.
Almost 1 in 6 Americans living below poverty line - Americas - World - The Independent
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012

Obama+Political+cartoon+humor+5+stars+phistars.jpg

Last edited:
I dislike Obama, because I feel that his policies are the exact policies a President would enact if he hated what our Nation was Founded upon. As for his skin color... Sorry, but Bill Clinton was the first black President.

Forum List

Back