Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please
I have been wondering about that too. There is no logical explanation.

Seems like brainwashed people volunteer to pay more and more for being more and more brainwashed....

images

Christian charity maybe?
If you want to give to a Charity there are plenty if legitimate charities you can donate too. A charity takes donation from people who want to give. The governent is not Charity, you do not have a choice they force you to give them your money.

Be specific please

Not really,

We want a good safetynet, education for the children, libraries, good infrastructure and Police.

You that don't like paying taxes want a failed state.

Be specific please

Not really,

We want a good safetynet, education for the children, libraries, good infrastructure and Police.

You that don't like paying taxes want a failed state.
Oh, like California?

Christian charity maybe?

You get far more bang for your buck by donating directly to a charity. Governments are incredibly wasteful, so if that is truly your goal do it the right way, and not the stupid way.

The left always plays the card that we are evil and don't want to pay taxes..........

We have no problem paying taxes that are fair..........we do have a problem paying too much taxes for a gov't that has gotten too big for it's britches.

Christian charity maybe?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

In Matthew 22:17–21, the Pharisees asked Jesus a question: "'Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?' But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, 'You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.' They brought Him a denarius, and He asked them, 'Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?' 'Caesar's,' they replied. Then He said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'" In full agreement, the apostle Paul taught, "This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor" (Romans 13:6–7).

Romans 13:7
Let every person pbe subject to the governing authorities. For qthere is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. rwill receive his approval, she is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. ufor the sake of conscience. vPay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

What does the Bible say about paying taxes?

Christian charity maybe?

In Matthew 22:17–21, the Pharisees asked Jesus a question: "'Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?' But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, 'You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.' They brought Him a denarius, and He asked them, 'Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?' 'Caesar's,' they replied. Then He said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'" In full agreement, the apostle Paul taught, "This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor" (Romans 13:6–7).

Let every person pbe subject to the governing authorities. For qthere is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. rwill receive his approval, she is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. ufor the sake of conscience. vPay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

steal.jpg

Christian charity maybe?

I don't believe in God so what do I care. I'm not religious. Does that mean I am exempt?

Be specific please
Somebody's gotta pay for that huge budget you guys just passed. If you don't want it to be your grandkids it's time to step up.

Christian charity maybe? You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government? I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple.
The money changers, not the tax man, or the Romans would have executed him immediately . He said "give unto Caesar what is Caesar's".

Forum List

Back