Why Do White Democrats Keep Trying to Tell Blacks About the Republican Party?

Maybe. But a racist college student isn't much to get worked up about. As an adult he lead the effort to tear down statues that venerated slaving Confederates and was met by violent opposition from Republicans who marched and protested until one of them eventually ran over and killed a woman.
It is when they want to run for office though!

It is when they want to run for office though!
Maybe you're the type to be especially moved by a costume a candidate wore as a kid in college but then you're probably a much more sensitive bitch than I am. I care about that policies they support today.

Only racists think black people are listening to anyone but ourselves.... and only morons don't realize suggesting otherwise is incredibly racist. You're two for two.

😄
Only a racist would believe my post said ALL black people were listening. I didn't. I said "An African-American listening to the a Dem about equality..."

With that said, the leader of the Demaklan party, Joey "Racial Jungle' Xiden certainly thinks that if you don't listen to him, then you ain't black, he also thinks all black people think the same...so there you go

"And by the way, what you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things..."

Thank you for reenforcing that Joey Xiden and the Demklan is racist

And? You realize that doesn't make them slave owners right? Or prevent me from supporting payments to black Americans from slave owning families. Do you? 😄
huh? I never said they were slave owners...obviously slavery is illegal now...but they are slave owning familes, and should pay up according to you

Only a racist would believe my post said ALL black people were listening. I didn't. I said "An African-American listening to the a Dem about equality..."

With that said, the leader of the Demaklan party, Joey "Racial Jungle' Xiden certainly thinks that if you don't listen to him, then you ain't black, he also thinks all black people think the same...so there you go

"And by the way, what you all know but most people don't know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things..."

Thank you for reenforcing that Joey Xiden and the Demklan is racist

No. That's simply your narrative around Biden misspeaking as he does often. Over 90% of black voters voted for Joe Biden. If your argument is that we're all suckers for Biden that's just you being racist again.

No. That's simply your narrative around Biden misspeaking as he does often. Over 90% of black voters voted for Joe Biden. If your argument is that we're all suckers for Biden that's just you being racist again.
Admitting xiden’s misinformation. Thanks.

huh? I never said they were slave owners...obviously slavery is illegal now...but they are slave owning familes, and should pay up according to you
According to Marvin who thinks calling Confederates, Democrats is a brilliant argument rather than a make believe one. I'll call his bluff. If the only reparations plan Republicans will sign on to is one where descendants of Confederate Democrats pay then I'll take it. 😄

According to Marvin who thinks calling Confederates, Democrats is a brilliant argument rather than a make believe one. I'll call his bluff. If the only reparations plan Republicans will sign on to is one where descendants of Confederate Democrats pay then I'll take it. 😄
Name a family, I say again

That the indoctrination, and manipulation was well thought out
So you're non racist argument is that black voters can't think for themselves and are being manipulated in a way no other demographic is? Maybe take that one back to drawing board, racist. 😄

What was my narrative? What did he misspeak? Seems pretty clear to me, he doesn’t find the Africans American community diverse and if you don’t support him yoj ain’t black

I don’t know how clear he has to be

Forum List

Back