Why Do White Democrats Keep Trying to Tell Blacks About the Republican Party?

That's because you're a make believing boy like Marvin is. No wonder your culture is dying and your children have abandoned you. You clowns are embarrassing. 😄
it's you make believing thinking that demofks turned into republicans. hahhahahahahahahahahaha

That's stupid. The Democratic party today is much different demographically than the Confederate Democrats were, especially in the south. If you were honest about wanting to hold Confederate descendants accountable you'd be talking genealogy not political party but all you are is a make believing fool Marvin so what else is new? 😄

Nope. DemoKKKrats are still wearing KKK robes and hoods, and you're still voting for them. Work it out amongst yourself and the racists you support.

No one cheated. Trump lost. Get over it.
sure they cheated, it's the only way they got to win. closed doors and covered windows, allowed early morning vans to secretly drop off ballots, not realizing video of them arriving. oops.

BTW, What post number did you do that in?
they never changed. You don't understand history.
You don't understand genealogy. Apparently you think all those Black Democrats in Atlanta and formerly Confederate states resemble white people?
it's you make believing thinking that demofks turned into republicans. hahhahahahahahahahahaha
Does Stacey Abrams look like the descendant, either biologically or ideologically of Confederate to you? 😄
who thought it was okay to be racist. We agree.
As a college student. As an adult he commissioned the removal of Confederate statues from Virginia and Monument Ave. It's Republicans who protested that move.

sure they cheated, it's the only way they got to win. closed doors and covered windows, allowed early morning vans to secretly drop off ballots, not realizing video of them arriving. oops.
Wrong Soy Boy. Trump lost and his scheme to fraudulently claim otherwise is going to land him in prison.
I do know that every white demofk back then is the same demofk party as today.
You do know that 90% of black voters support the Democratic party and that the Democratic party is America's most diverse political party making this Congress the most diverse ever in its history. Were the demographics of the Confederacy such that their supporters and representatives were the most demographically diverse in the Country? 😄 If not then rationally their demographics have changed. Some of us might be more rationally challenged that others I suppose....

Last edited:
Whether or not there were slaves today doesn't mean their descendants, who were robbed of centuries of inheritance from their hard work aren't here. Then there are the reparations owed from the social and economic injustices of segregation and Jim Crow from which survivors and their direct descendants do exist.
Pull your big girl pants up and get over it

So you're non racist argument is that black voters can't think for themselves and are being manipulated in a way no other demographic is? Maybe take that one back to drawing board, racist. 😄
Not what I said, but in man y cases the discrimination hatred comes from generational welfare blacks, who have been kept uneducated, and lied to continually for generations by democrats so that any setback is then blamed on racism

Pull your big girl pants up and get over it
I wasn't a victim of it. My family came to this country in the 80s. Likewise I can say to you to put on your big boy pants and pay your debts but I don't need to. We'll bend you over and force you to pay eventually.

Not what I said, but in man y cases the discrimination hatred comes from generational welfare blacks, who have been kept uneducated, and lied to continually for generations by democrats so that any setback is then blamed on racism
So you want properly fund public education in black neighborhoods rather than relying on the inequities of property taxes?

I wasn't a victim of it. My family came to this country in the 80s. Likewise I can say to you to put on your big boy pants and pay your debts but I don't need to. We'll bend you over and force you to pay eventually.
I owe you nor anyone else anything period! You will do nothing of the sort, were you to do that would that not then be slavery? You really take the cake if you came in the 80's you have had it good

The guy with the drippy rainbow anal fist wants to "bend you over and force you to pay". I'd take that as a legitimate threat...lol
Take it as a promise. Or an obvious inevitability of you losing demographic and then political dominance. You think a demographic majority of minority voters are going to allow a minority of whites with economic dominance to retain that dominance? 😄

Take it as a promise. Or an obvious inevitability of you losing demographic and then political dominance. You think a demographic majority of minority voters are going to allow a minority of whites with economic dominance to retain that dominance? 😄

Sounds more like you just can't suppress your desire to fuck white men.

LOL

Forum List

Back