Why do you want more government in your life?

It doesn't suit the country's needs right now because the country is broke...regardless of who's fault it is or was...we are broke and cannot afford big government. What's so difficult to understand about that?

Thank god the people in charge think on a little bit deeper of a level than you.

Yes....thank God for people like me aren't in charge...your ass would have been shipped back to Europe years ago.

Right, and you're the one who believes in freedom and liberty and lack of government interference, sure.

LOL after everytime I have seen you attack others for daring to present wikipedia as a source you are now trying to present it as yours?? LOL

Thanks for the spin. LOL

I didn't attack anyone. I posted an article from wiki. Take it or leave it. My opinion of wiki is irrelevant. Are you trying to start a fight...AGAIN?

Please follow along and read SLOWLY. I stated that you have attacked people in the past for using wikipedia because you claimed it was not a valid source. So your opinion on a source that you are basing your spin on IS relevant.

Please post the evidence of the charges in your baseless ATTACK!:lol:

So like I said...big government republicans.

And there are plenty of examples of republicans wanting and supporting big government when it suited their needs so it's funny to hear them rail against it now that they believe it doesn't suit their needs all because they are in the minority.

It doesn't suit the country's needs right now because the country is broke...regardless of who's fault it is or was...we are broke and cannot afford big government. What's so difficult to understand about that?

LOL We as a country have been "broke" for a long time so it's funny how righties only seems to be concerned about it when they think that can spin it to gain a politcal advantage. We were going broke when a republican president decided to invade another country and borrowed money to pay for it.

The fact is that this thread was started to attack the left as being supportive of big government when the fact is that righties have been supportive of big government when it suited their needs.

If you don't like the topic and wish to avoid debating it you are more than welcome to leave the thread. LOL

Last edited:
And there are plenty of examples of republicans wanting and supporting big government when it suited their needs so it's funny to hear them rail against it now that they believe it doesn't suit their needs all because they are in the minority.

LOL We have been "broke" for a long time so it's funny how righties only seems to be concerned about it when they think that can spin it to gain a politcal advantage.

The fact is that this thread was started to attack the left as being supportive of big government when the fact is that righties have been supportive of big government when it suited their needs.

If you don't like the topic and wish to avoid debating it you are more than welcome to leave the thread. LOL

Wow...you sure do make a lot of generalizations and then attack others for doing the same.:lol:

That's a generalization that lacks merit. I would agree that some conservatives are in fact for big government...but I would not lump all of them into that category.

and by "spoils going to the citizenry" what are you implying? More government involvement in the people's lives or a hand out to the citizenry?

You post generalizations all of the time and somehow you don't approve when others do it?? LOL

Show me where I said I "don't approve"(your words) when others do it.

that generalization lacks merit is an attempt by you to shoot down someone elses argument to avoid addressing it by arguing that it isn't good enough.

and yet you seem to have no problem with your own generalizations. that was my only point so why focus on the two words "don't" and "approve"?

You post generalizations all of the time and somehow you don't approve when others do it?? LOL

that generalization lacks merit is an attempt by you to shoot down someone elses argument to avoid addressing it by arguing that it isn't good enough.

and yet you seem to have no problem with your own generalizations. that was my only point so why focus on the two words "don't" and "approve"?

If you don't like the topic and wish to avoid debating it you are more than welcome to leave the thread.:lol:

Thank god the people in charge think on a little bit deeper of a level than you.

Yes....thank God for people like me aren't in charge...your ass would have been shipped back to Europe years ago.

WOW how un-American of you. Any constitutional reason to justify you revoking a citizen's citizenship or are you actually a tyrant in a conservative's clothing??

WOW how un-American of you. Any constitutional reason to justify you revoking a citizen's citizenship or are you actually a tyrant in a conservative's clothing??

Wow...how un-American of you. Any constitutional reason why I'm not entitled to protections under the 1st Amendment?

I didn't attack anyone. I posted an article from wiki. Take it or leave it. My opinion of wiki is irrelevant. Are you trying to start a fight...AGAIN?

Please follow along and read SLOWLY. I stated that you have attacked people in the past for using wikipedia because you claimed it was not a valid source. So your opinion on a source that you are basing your spin on IS relevant.

you already admitted that it was your perosnal opinion of wiki when you tried to spin previously so what else needs to be said?? LOL

If wikipedia isn't a valid source for others then how can it be valid where your spin is concerned??

LOL We have been "broke" for a long time so it's funny how righties only seems to be concerned about it when they think that can spin it to gain a politcal advantage.

Wow...you sure do make a lot of generalizations and then attack others for doing the same.:lol:

Once again you show that you lack the ability of comprehension.
I did not attack you for making generalizations.
I merely pointed out that it was funny that YOU, in an atrtempt to avoid a debate, chose to claim that the poster made a generalization without merit when you do the same.

Like I said before PLEASE LEARN TO READ.

you already admitted that it was your perosnal opinion of wiki when you tried to spin previously so what else needs to be said?? LOL

If wikipedia isn't a valid source for others then how can it be valid where your spin is concerned??

:lol: nice retort. However, it is far better than you used to provide on the msnbc boards.

If you don't like the topic and wish to avoid debating it you are more than welcome to leave the thread.:lol:

More avoidance from you. Imagine that. Oh well, it's not as if i actually expected you to provide a real answer to the questions based on your lack of honesty in the past so it's no surprise that you continue the trend today.

Wow...how un-American of you. Any constitutional reason why I'm not entitled to protections under the 1st Amendment?

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're the one who wants to revoke my citizenship and deport me to some unnamed location in Europe, just cuz you don't like me, you're the un-American Nazi.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're the one who wants to revoke my citizenship and deport me to some unnamed location in Europe, just cuz you don't like me, you're the un-American Nazi.

Thank god the people in charge think on a little bit deeper of a level than you

More avoidance from you. Imagine that. Oh well, it's not as if i actually expected you to provide a real answer to the questions based on your lack of honesty in the past so it's no surprise that you continue the trend today.

that generalization lacks merit is an attempt by you to shoot down someone elses argument to avoid addressing it by arguing that it isn't good enough.:lol:

Nice dishonesty but at NO point did I deny you your right to freedom of speech so thanks for the strawman.

You however are talking about how IF people like you were in charge you would deport American citizens to europe with no just cause or constitutional reason to back it up.

Thanks for showing your dishonesty and hypocrisy for all to see. Oh well it's not as if you will stick around long since you probably continue your previous practice from the msnbc boards of using multiple screennames, so based on your dishonesty and inability to substantiate or defend your spin i don't expect you to stick with this one for much longer. LOL

Last edited:

:lol: nice retort. However, it is far better than you used to provide on the msnbc boards.

Yeah this is definitely the same PP from the msnbc message boards. Notice how he has completely given up debating because he lacks the intelligence to engage in one and instead chooses to play the mocking bird as he parrots and repeats what has been previously said.

It's exactly what one would expect from a lemming of the right who merely parrots, can only repeat what he has heard and can't debate the simplest of topics. LOL

Run along PP it looks like you need to hit the right wing talking points websites and refill your short term memory with propaganda that you can regurgitate like the good little lemming.

PP want a cracker?? LOL

You must understand, there are those who want to go to bed at night secure in the notion that no matter what, all is well, no worries. The government "has their backs". These people lead empty lives as they search for the unattainable; the life without peril, consequences and responsibilities.

That is why they are entirely willing to turn their lives over to the government. But, it is a lie... they are living a lie.

You must understand, there are those who want to go to bed at night secure in the notion that no matter what, all is well, no worries. The government "has their backs". These people lead empty lives as they search for the unattainable; the life without peril, consequences and responsibilities.

That is why they are entirely willing to turn their lives over to the government. But, it is a lie... they are living a lie.

Thanks for your gripping description of right wing nutjobs who are only now against big government because it suits their political need to be such when in reality are all for big government when it suits their needs. I couldn't have said it better myself

Forum List

Back