Why does Red Jen want to prevent people from exercising their fundamental rights?

WTF is this all about?

What do you expect? Look who owns her...

1642697290195.png

Prog ladies like Jen need some slave labor education work. Doing some time in that realm will let her appreciate the privilege she has and realize she has destroyed many others for it.

Judging by the title and the responses, it appears in the absence of logical thought or argument, the posters on this thread are stuck with misogyny against women (particularly with dyed red hair) and unsubstantiated innuendo. With no more than that, why isn't this in the rubber room, just for insults and taunts? It certainly isn't politics as it is not the opinion of a political party, just playground antics of poorly spoken kids, lacking self-discipline in public.

Judging by the title and the responses, it appears in the absence of logical thought or argument, the posters on this thread are stuck with misogyny against women (particularly with dyed red hair) and unsubstantiated innuendo. With no more than that, why isn't this in the rubber room, just for insults and taunts? It certainly isn't politics as it is not the opinion of a political party, just playground antics of poorly spoken kids, lacking self-discipline in public.
Reported for lack of subject content.

I want to hear the entire thing before I say anything.

She was cut off before she even get to say the whole word "rights". The right to what?

I need the unedited version of this conversation.

Reported for lack of subject content.
How is this even reported when The Title, and the Clip of what Red Jen said is nearly identical to what she actually said. And THE Regime is on record saying that they wanted Americans to give up some of their freedoms to combat the Scamdemic or do you forget the lie "Two Weeks to Flatten the Curve!"?

Now you know why I keep your lying ass on ignore.

Now you know why I keep your lying ass on ignore.
Gee. I didn't miss you, mike. What good does it do you to ignore, if you don't even tell them you are ignoring them. No matter. Hopefully you have corrected your lapse.

She speaks on behalf of the President, it is political.

Will do and make sure to brush your teeth after Brandon takes his cock out of your mouth.
See, that's what I'm talking about and why nobody takes you seriously, when you say you are talking about politics. Thanks for making my point. This thread should be in the taunting zone in the Rubber Room, not in politics.

Forum List

Back