Why Glenn has never been THIS TERRIFIED for America before

The FBI is now a national police state apparatus. Shadow on the Land.
Awww... look at that. Trumptards talking like the average BLM :auiqs.jpg:

As soon as they come after you, you guys turn paranoid and want to defund, right?

Sorry, retard. The same advice you guys gave BLM. You do the crime, you do the time. :laughing0301:

LOL. Yes, the FBI did search his house. What do you expect? They tried to overturn the election and they got caught. You do the crime, you do the time. :itsok:

Trump Justice Officials Cite Pressure From Him to Overturn 2020 Election​

Testimony before Jan. 6 committee comes after federal investigators search home of former department official Jeffrey Clark​

That campaign included a plan by Mr. Trump to replace the Justice Department’s acting attorney general, Jeffrey Rosen, with Jeffrey Clark, a department official who promised to assist his efforts to reverse his election loss, Mr. Rosen and other department officials testified Thursday before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

“This is nothing less than the Justice Department meddling in a presidential election,” Mr. Rosen’s former deputy, Richard Donoghue, testified Thursday, describing contentious meetings between senior Justice Department officials, Mr. Clark and Mr. Trump.

The Justice Department is conducting an investigation of Jan. 6 separately from the House committee. The raid of Mr. Clark’s house is the clearest indication yet that prosecutors have moved beyond the violence at the Capitol itself and are examining the actions of senior officials involved in Mr. Trump’s efforts to stay in office.

So to recap, Adolf Biden sent his Gestapo to raid the opposition candidate for 2024.

Idi Amin couldn't go any lower.

So to recap, Adolf Biden sent his Gestapo to raid the opposition candidate for 2024.

Idi Amin couldn't go any lower.
No. To recap... you commit a crime, you will be investigated and if found guilty, you will do the time.

Let me know what part of the above is hard for you retards to get. :itsok:

No. To recap... you commit a crime, you will be investigated and if found guilty, you will do the time.

Hillary committed proven crimes, destroying digital government documents while under subpeona.

Change your screen name to Fagnus

Just asking a simple question that clearly triggered you.

No, just the bullshit nature of your every post. Something very wrong with a person who considers getting called out for BS by someone on every post to be some sort of "trophy of accomplishment," but then, you're fucked in the head.

No, just the bullshit nature of your every post. Something very wrong with a person who considers getting called out for BS by someone on every post to be some sort of "trophy of accomplishment," but then, you're fucked in the head.

Mac has not posted one factual post since my arrival. He probably never has

Since the Leftists here have managed once again to throw a thread off topic, with no correction from any mod I might add, here is the topic:

America is in a very dangerous place. The far-left is doing everything it can to create the ‘extremists’ it can't seem to organically find, and many on the right have had enough. That’s why Glenn has never been THIS terrified for America before. So while we DO need a plan of action to save the country, Glenn says, that plan must adhere 100 percent to the Constitution. If we abandon it, lash out in anger, or give the far-left any reason to brand us as dangerous, we will lose, he explains. We are so close to November. Don't give the crazies what they want.

Mac has not posted one factual post since my arrival. He probably never has
"Factual" - stuff you agree with.

You don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

And you sure as hell have missed a lot of my posts with which you would have agreed.

But I'm used to the intellectual myopia of Trumpsters.

You continue to miss a point I've made countless times. It's not about him.

This is why I don't bother.

You are like a drug addict that won’t admit he has a problem.

You don’t bother because you don’t have a point. When previously asked, you came back with some fluff nonsense about being nice and playing footsy with the rest of the world as to your reasoning for voting for this idiot. Do you not even realize that your reasoning is completely void of substance?

POST THE ACTUAL BIDEN POLICIES THAT WERE THE TIPPING POINT FOR HIM GARNERING YOUR VOTE!

You are like a drug addict that won’t admit he has a problem.

You don’t bother because you don’t have a point. When previously asked, you came back with some fluff nonsense about being nice and playing footsy with the rest of the world as to your reasoning for voting for this idiot. Do you not even realize that your reasoning is completely void of substance?

POST THE ACTUAL BIDEN POLICIES THAT WERE THE TIPPING POINT FOR HIM GARNERING YOUR VOTE!
Sure. The main reason I voted for Biden was that I don't want to see America turned into a White Nationalist Christian Autocracy.

I think he's spectacularly mediocre. I have clear disagreements with both parties and issues and policy, and I think they're both repugnant. To make it even MORE clear, I have both agreements and disagreements on virtually every issue with both parties, because I choose to think for myself.

I'll be more than happy to go into detail on the issues here, rather than see yet another thread derailed: Calling out Mac1958. Ready when you are.

I provided you with a clear and direct answer to your question. You're welcome.

Last edited:

And the only law under the Nazi democrats is "serve the Reich."

So Trump and everyone who clings to "God, Guns, and the Constitution" (as Bathhouse Barry put it) will be hunted down and thrown into gulags!

Seig Heil

Let me know what part of the above is hard for you retards to get. :itsok:

Nah, we get it. Every tyranny in history operates in the same way. Idi Amin, Baby Doc, Adolf Biden, it's all the same.

Hillary committed proven crimes, destroying digital government documents while under subpeona.

Change your screen name to Fagnus
The thing is, to Nazis like Magnus the only law is "serve the Reich." They don't recognize the rule of law. Hillary served the only law they acknowledge; she promoted the interests of the democrat Reich.

Trump on the other hand may not have violated any codified statutes, but he opposed the absolute and total rule by the democrat Reich - he violated the only law the Nazis recognize.

democrats have one and only one law, total, unquestioning obedience.

1663592333899.png

Forum List

Back