Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

If Obama can be elected, anybody could be elected.

Trying to pretend that the current crop in the Republican clown car are anywhere near the Obama phenomenon of 2008 is ridiculous

Obama was a rock star. He drew immense crowds wherever he went. He had charm, charisma and was looked at as a rising star

NONE of the Republicans are an Obama. They are dull and are indistinguishable from each other

Trying to pretend that the current crop in the Republican clown car are anywhere near the Obama phenomenon of 2008 is ridiculous

Obama was a rock star. He drew immense crowds wherever he went. He had charm, charisma and was looked at as a rising star

NONE of the Republicans are an Obama. They are dull and are indistinguishable from each other
And not under criminal investigation.

Do you have any idea what you are babbling about?

Sure I do.
FBI investigation of Hillary s emails is criminal probe New York Post

Sure I do.
I didn't see anything about Obama in there

Are you off your meds?

Sure I do.

Are you off your meds?
Obama may be next, since he was involved. Just wait until we get an honest DOJ, and we'll see what comes out.

Sure I do.

Are you off your meds?
Obama may be next, since he was involved. Just wait until we get an honest DOJ, and we'll see what comes out.

Tell us more about Vince Foster

Sure I do.

Are you off your meds?

Just check all the scandals.

Are you off your meds?

Just check all the scandals.

Scandals are provable

Otherwise, they are just lame conspiracy theories

You would not be voting for one of the Sixteen Clowns even if you DID obtain a good reason for doing so, so, why bother?

Actually, I could vote for Walker, Rubio or Kacisch, based on what I have seen. I might not, but I'm keeping an open mind.

I feel a lot better if the GOP wasn't letting a Reality TV Rodeo Clown set the paramaters of the debate.

I admit it, for the Democrats it's all about racism. They are the victims, they keep racism going and keep it in the fore front because without it, they are dead. Thanks for admitting it.

The fact you guys all lost your shit when Obama got elected is proof of racism.

In fact, the only comparable example I've seen in my 53 years is when white people in Chicago lost their shit when Harold Washington was elected mayor.

I admit it, for the Democrats it's all about racism. They are the victims, they keep racism going and keep it in the fore front because without it, they are dead. Thanks for admitting it.

In fact, the only comparable example I've seen in my 53 years is when white people in Chicago lost their shit when Harold Washington was elected mayor.

I don't care what freakin color a person is, if I disagree with their policies I will say so. It's called freedom of speech. Of course the left wouldn't speak out against Obama because he is black.

After going through some of the debate after getting home early this morning...I'm more confident than ever about Hillary winning. The two or three candidates that worried me look as if they are still trying to articulate their positions. Still anything can happen in 15 months or whatever it is before the election but man is it lining up well for America.

Walker and Kasich, arguably the two most qualified candidates on the dais were unremarkable and forgettable. We're looking at the ugly underbelly of democracy: actual experience and leadership ability play second fiddle to popularity and the ability to speak publically.
it's been that way in US Politics for decades.
Hence the reason we no longer vote for statesmen. Only politicians win elections.

Oh FUCK racism.....Bullshit whiny ass excuse from you libs. You use it as an offset because you realize Obama is incompetent.
BTW, if conservatives are such racists, why then is Ben Carson getting so much support? And why are people such as Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and others so popular among conservatives?
Face facts. It is YOUR SIDE which deals in the politics of identity.....You people thrive on racial division.

Scandals are provable

Otherwise, they are just lame conspiracy theories

Are you on blood pressure meds?

I'm concerned with what this Hillary flame out is doing to your health.... You're really not handling it well.
I don't see any Hillary flame out

What I see is the Republican Party getting taken over by a reality TV star

Joe Biden has to choose if he wants to the Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky replacement for The Democrat Party.

1. He could quickly get gender-bender surgery.

2. Spend a hall of a lot of time in a tanning booth.

No use even trying for "articulate", however.

Oh FUCK racism.....Bullshit whiny ass excuse from you libs. You use it as an offset because you realize Obama is incompetent.

Compared to what? Bush lost a major city, presided over the worst terrorist attack in history, got us into a war over weapons that didn't exist and had the worst recession in 80 years. What has Obama done that even comes CLOSE to that level of incompetence?

BTW, if conservatives are such racists, why then is Ben Carson getting so much support? And why are people such as Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and others so popular among conservatives?

You mean why do you guys like Uncle Toms who validate your world view? The question kind of answers itself. YOu like black guys who tell you that the problem isn't racism, it's that black people are kind of shiftless, except for them, of course. It gets you off the hook and keeps you from facing harsh realities.

Face facts. It is YOUR SIDE which deals in the politics of identity.....You people thrive on racial division.

Except it was your side that talked about "Welfare Queens" and "Young bucks' and "Willie Horton" and "the Playboy Mansion". You've been playing on the fears of white people since Nixon. Now it's not working for you as well as it used to.

Forum List

Back