Why is Donald Trump using a Teleprompter?

We have found something he and Obama both have in common they both sound pretty dumb when they don't use one.

Obama stutters when he speaks, but doesn't sound like a hateful bigot thus having his political party force him to use one.
Actions speak louder than words.

Like when Trump said he was going to totally fund his campaign? Then decided not to, ran to the RNC for cash and now to be on his best behavior he has to use a teleprompter even though he was critical of others who did? That kind of action?
It's kinda like being grounded. Bet they confiscated his cell phone at 6 a.m. yesterday and kept him duck taped to a chair all day to keep his fat mouth shut.

We have found something he and Obama both have in common they both sound pretty dumb when they don't use one.

Obama stutters when he speaks, but doesn't sound like a hateful bigot thus having his political party force him to use one.

Like when Trump said he was going to totally fund his campaign? Then decided not to, ran to the RNC for cash and now to be on his best behavior he has to use a teleprompter even though he was critical of others who did? That kind of action?
No, actions like importing thousands of illegals and terrorists to prey upon our citizens while condemning violence at the teleprompter.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Alrighty then. Trump is using a teleprompter now, he didn't used to, and has criticized others for using one. tsk tsk.

Sure hope Trump doesn't change his hairdo, the reaction is likely to be overwrought.

No, actions like importing thousands of illegals and terrorists to prey upon our citizens while condemning violence at the teleprompter.

Oh, I thought you meant actions that had something to do with this thread.

Trump is stiff and phony when he reads the teleprompter
Trump is a loose cannon when he doesn't

Damned if you do...damned if you don't

Alrighty then. Trump is using a teleprompter now, he didn't used to, and has criticized others for using one. tsk tsk.

Sure hope Trump doesn't change his hairdo, the reaction is likely to be overwrought.

His wife would divorce him if he did

His hair makes him a sexy beast

You said Obama doesn't act like a hateful bigot when he speaks. I said "actions speak louder than words". You challenged my comment and I explained it to you. If you didn't want to talk about Obama, you should not have made that comment.

If you actually listen to him he does sound like one sometimes he just hides it better. They are both self important assholes.

You said Obama doesn't act like a hateful bigot when he speaks. I said "actions speak louder than words". You challenged my comment and I explained it to you. If you didn't want to talk about Obama, you should not have made that comment.

You didn't explain anything, you only showed your own fears.

If you actually listen to him he does sound like one sometimes he just hides it better. They are both self important assholes.

No, Obama sounds nothing like a bigot.

Aug. 2015:

Trump said, “if you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter. No, it’s true. It’s true. It’s so easy.” He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing, “you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get. Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy. No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president. And you don’t want a politically correct president because it takes too much long — takes too much time.”

Trump: Presidential Candidates Shouldn't Be Allowed To Use Teleprompters - Breitbart

I explained it, you're just to damn stupid to understand plain English.

You didn't really say anything, you said Obama was a bigot because actions speak louder than words which isn't really saying anything.

He's not good at it, he can barely read.

He's criticized others when they used one, now he uses one to babysit his mouth.

It makes him low energy and how does that serve him?
It also calls into question the response from Trump supporters should Trump try to be more ‘presidential.’

Indeed, should Trump become ‘more establishment’ in a futile effort to win the election, could his supporters abandon Trump, perceived now to be just another politician.

He's not good at it, he can barely read.

He's criticized others when they used one, now he uses one to babysit his mouth.

It makes him low energy and how does that serve him?
It also calls into question the response from Trump supporters should Trump try to be more ‘presidential.’

Indeed, should Trump become ‘more establishment’ in a futile effort to win the election, could his supporters abandon Trump, perceived now to be just another politician.

Common sense would say yes. However, for the wingnuts they are in full on cult of personality mode. For the rest of us and even the few squishy middle, his 'charisma' is lost on a teleprompter. I mean...if you call that charisma.

You didn't really say anything, you said Obama was a bigot because actions speak louder than words which isn't really saying anything.
Better go back and read it again and have someone break it down for you (preferably someone with a brain to compensate for you lack of one).

I bet Trump will never have to use a teleprompter to read to a class of elementary children.

Obama%20teleprompter%20Elementary%20school.jpg

6thgrade01.jpg

Almost 50 years ago I had a chance to listen in school assembly to somebody that was involved in the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT). It was interesting how he noted that when any government official speaks from either the U.S. or Soviets that every word was subject to investigation by the other side. With the chances and consequences for misinterpretation being great I find Trump's use of a teleprompter to be reassuring. I haven't listened to Obama much these past 7 tears but I know there are those that are critical of his teleprompter use. No big deal.

Forum List

Back