Why is Donald Trump using a Teleprompter?

It helps get the establishment off his back. Interesting contrast, Obama is at his best with TOTUS, Trump his worst.

Technically I think Trump is worse off the cuff hence why he is on a teleprompter now.
Better?
The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan, of Afghan parents, who immigrated to the United States.

Ok admittedly his off the cuff stuff sets the bar low.
I think he said "born an Afghan, of Afghan parents." Kind of like Curiel is a Mexican because he had Mexican parents. Other interpretations would make Trump's statement a lie.
Trump said the guy was BORN IN AFGHAN. And that was a lie.

The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan, of Afghan parents, who immigrated to the United States.

Read Trump's Speech on the Orlando Shooting
Okay, Bendog. I only heard it. Thought he was trying to be clever. As far as I'm concerned, Trump was lying either way. The guy was an American.

Trump said the guy was BORN IN AFGHAN. And that was a lie.

Doggie-Poio, an AFGHAN is a crocheted lap robe in pretty colours, attractive to the very young. Afghanistan is a nation. If you're going to abuse the words of others please at least have the courtesy to refrain from fucking up the words. I imagine a person might be considered to have been born in afghan were his/her mother wrapped in one at the time of delivery though that seems rather improbable, do you not agree?

Forum List

Back