Why is Donald Trump using a Teleprompter?

He's not good at it, he can barely read.

He's criticized others when they used one, now he uses one to babysit his mouth.

It makes him low energy and how does that serve him?

He's old and can not remember the script that the GOP want him to read from, so cut him some slack... I mean if he were Rubio age then let bash the wanker, well go ahead and bash away...

The GOP that opposed him every step of the way?

Forgot your meds?

The instant the muslim sub-human pulled the trigger the first time was the instant Trump won the Presidency.
The next muslim sub-human who commits mass murder in the US is going to be responsible for a thousand mosques being bulldozed.
Very soon there will be an unofficial 'open season' on any muslim sub-human who commits any violent crime.

He's criticized others when they used one, now he uses one to babysit his mouth.

Trump isn't a lifelong, lying, piece of shit politician.

No, he is only become a politician the last 12 years. He has always been a lifelong, lying piece of shit.

Hillary hasn't given a press conference in six months and only takes softball scripted questions from an former employee of the Clinton administration and the left worries about Trump's teleprompter. No surprises here.

No, he is only become a politician the last 12 years. He has always been a lifelong, lying piece of shit.

No more or less than any other businessman and has had no affect on the public.

Hillary hasn't given a press conference in six months and only takes softball scripted questions from an former employee of the Clinton administration and the left worries about Trump's teleprompter. No surprises here.
Trump has been told by party leaders he gets dumped if he speaks off the cuff anymore. Smart move.

It helps get the establishment off his back. Interesting contrast, Obama is at his best with TOTUS, Trump his worst.

Technically I think Trump is worse off the cuff hence why he is on a teleprompter now.
Better?
The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan, of Afghan parents, who immigrated to the United States.

Ok admittedly his off the cuff stuff sets the bar low.

He's old and can not remember the script that the GOP want him to read from, so cut him some slack... I mean if he were Rubio age then let bash the wanker, well go ahead and bash away...

The GOP that opposed him every step of the way?

Forgot your meds?

Up and until he needs the GOP to raise money for his bigot brigade of a campaign, now he used a teleprompter because as it turns it he either won't or can't fund his own campaign. So he is changing (or at least trying) what he says and how he says it.

You're right, he's not a life long politician, just a lying piece of shit.

It helps get the establishment off his back. Interesting contrast, Obama is at his best with TOTUS, Trump his worst.

Technically I think Trump is worse off the cuff hence why he is on a teleprompter now.
Better?
The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan, of Afghan parents, who immigrated to the United States.

Was that one of his 'time to stop reading and let me be me' moments or does he have the worst speech writers ever?

same reason that Hillary and Obama use one, because its easier than reading a speech from a stack of papers.

WTF is wrong with you?

same reason that Hillary and Obama use one, because its easier than reading a speech from a stack of papers.

WTF is wrong with you?

Yeah, that's why people use them. Trump in the past criticized those who do, like this from herr Hrumph:

"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters," he said to applause during a rally back in October in Georgia. "Because you don't even know if the guy's smart."

He has said they are easy....apparently not for him because he's not good at it.

Anyway, here is a simple video explaining the obvious reason this thread exists:

If you're going to defend Trump, at least understand the criticisms first, SFB.

I still want someone to SHOW me that Trump was using a teleprompter.
Really? You couldn't tell? When he looks hard left for 20 or 30 seconds and then hard right, he is reading the teleprompters, switching sides to make it seem more "natural." The real way you can tell is that he isn't spending the entire time bragging about himself.

Better?

I think he said "born an Afghan, of Afghan parents." Kind of like Curiel is a Mexican because he had Mexican parents. Other interpretations would make Trump's statement a lie.

Better?

I think he said "born an Afghan, of Afghan parents." Kind of like Curiel is a Mexican because he had Mexican parents. Other interpretations would make Trump's statement a lie.
Trump said the guy was BORN IN AFGHAN. And that was a lie.

Read Trump's Speech on the Orlando Shooting

Forum List

Back