Why Is Everyone Ignoring That Obama Is Flooding The US With Illegal Children????

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
illegal-children-brownsville.jpg

I'm wondering why nobody seems to care that Obama is shipping tens of thousands of Honduran and Guatemalan kids into the United States?

This is what happens when you not only ignore our laws, but advertize in other countries that you're literally laid out the red-carpet for them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Tell me, why are you saying Obama is doing this and why would it be an advantage for Obama to do this....? What would his purpose be to go out in to south America and capture these children and bus them here? Do you think this would make democrats support him MORE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

simply a lie about the advertising....otherwise, SHOW THE ADS

Seems to me there would be an ADVANTAGE for Republicans to go out and bus these children up here, so you all can nail Obama for it...

:D

Immigrant Facility Invite Comes With Many Rules | The Daily Caller

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is welcoming members of Congress and their senior staff to tour a temporary shelter being used to house illegal immigrant children — but the invite comes with a list of rules, including a suggestion that members leave their cellphones in their vehicles.

The 40-minute tour will take place Friday at the Ventura County Naval Base in Oxnard, Calif., according to the email invitation, obtained by The Daily Caller.

The tours are meant to give members and staffers an inside look at how temporary facilities are being used to house illegal immigrant children who came to the U.S. without their parents. The minors, who hail mostly from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, are being called “Unaccompanied Children,” or UACs.

Sent to members of Congress and staff by Rose Hacking, of the office of the assistant secretary of legislation at HHS, the invitation comes with the following commands:

No recording devices will be allowed (We may ask you to leave your cellphone in our vehicle)
No questions will be allowed during the tour, but questions will be addressed later
No interacting with staff and children at the shelter
We will provide photos of the facility after the tour

During the tour, ”the tour guide will detail what goes on from room to room and the services youth are provided on a daily basis,” the email invitation reads.

But one congressional staffer invited to tour the facility called the planned tours “a dog and pony show.”

“Don’t talk to anyone, don’t record anything you might happen to see, but come visit us and we’ll give you a sanitized story with only the photos and accounts we want you to have,” said the staffer, who requested anonymity.

Read more: Immigrant Facility Invite Comes With Many Rules | The Daily Caller

article-2654208-1E8F41D200000578-930_634x363.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me, why are you saying Obama is doing this and why would it be an advantage for Obama to do this....? What would his purpose be to go out in to south America and capture these children and bus them here? Do you think this would make democrats support him MORE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one has to go and get them.

It's Feds program of catch and release.
http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/vaughan-ice-3-14_0.pdf

Soooo, tell us Mud, how is the influx of El Salvadorian children suppose to help the Democrats come the 2014 election?

the only people that this will help is Republicans so I have to wonder, did Republicans SET THIS UP?

Obama is potus. It is happening under his watch. They are breaking the laws coming here and he is showing he doesn't give a rats ass what happens. In fact, I think he is doing his utmost to destroy what is left of the usa because he has already shown he is incompetent and doesn't care either way.

No one has to go and get them.

It's Feds program of catch and release.
http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/vaughan-ice-3-14_0.pdf
There are a few threads on this already...and they are implying that Obama has spent advertising money to encourage these people to come here, in south American newspapers...YET they have shown no ads....no proof of such, and another thread that says it is the Dream Act that Obama passed on its own...but the Dream Act was never passed and the executive order of Obama's isn't even close to being the Dream Act....no one gets promises of any kind of citizenship....evah!

And yes, we do have a Catch and Release program in the usa....in fact I spent a day reading up on it less than a week ago, including your link Peach! Great info!

Joe Biden: U.S. needs 'constant, unrelenting stream' of immigrants - Washington Times
KW? We do need a stream of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS to keep the economy going.....

Illegal children, not so much....won't help a darn bit with the economy, probably only bring it down....there is no advantage for this....other than to bash Obama and Dems...soooooo I'll ask again, are the Republicans behind this influx? Seems even more likely than the Democrats needing this.....

And YES, I am just kidding on that...

I give up.

Because most little Latina girls eat lotsa stuff cooked in pig lard and hence grow up to be smokin' hot, curvy babes whom we'll desperately need soon to increase the population and build up the American military because the country has gone gay — is that it???

What do I win???

I give up.

Because most little Latina girls eat lotsa stuff cooked in pig lard and hence grow up to be smokin' hot, curvy babes whom we'll desperately need soon to increase the population and build up the American military because the country has gone gay — is that it???

What do I win???

You win sponsorship of said Latina girl, once planned parenthood starts her on birth control and provides her with a year's supply of antibiotics, and a sex trade/human trafficking introduction.

Seems to me there would be an ADVANTAGE for Republicans to go out and bus these children up here, so you all can nail Obama for it...

Not one in DC now, all hiking to South America...that could please many in both parties, plus independents! :lol:

I give up.

What do I win???

You win sponsorship of said Latina girl, once planned parenthood starts her on birth control and provides her with a year's supply of antibiotics, and a sex trade/human trafficking introduction.

I know all about human trafficking.

I was the one who gave you the official CIA link regarding the countries that are the world's chief exporters and importers of them in that thread of yours last week, but you were too busy pontificating in your typically BS, politically-correct way to notice what I was trying to tell you.

I can't imagine how bad the scenario would be if you ever tried to tell a joke. But I'm pretty durned sure that I'd want my money back. :blowup:

Forum List

Back