Why Is Isis Our Problem Again?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
So after years of war in Iraq only to have the government on the verge of failing and nation building in Afghanistan where the government's days are numbered again, I have a few questions:

1) What ever changes in the middle east? Different day, same problem.

2) Why are we propping up despotic governments?

3) Why is that shit hole called the Middle East our problem? - Europe and Japan get most of the middle east oil and we are having an energy boom here. Let's mind our own business and develop our own energy.

4) How are Democrats different than Republicans again? - After all the flying fur, they are behind an invasion yet again just like Kosovo, Bosnia, Libya and their support of Republicans in Somalia, Kuwait, Iraq. I hear a lot of cackling about staying out of other people's business. I see no egg. Just like when Republicans talk about spending cuts. Republicans and Democrats are like male and female stink bugs. You may be able to tell each other apart, but you look the same to everyone else.

Einstein: Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I have a different idea for the middle east. Let's stay out of it..

So after years of war in Iraq only to have the government on the verge of failing and nation building in Afghanistan where the government's days are numbered again, I have a few questions:

3) Why is that shit hole called the Middle East our problem? - Europe and Japan get most of the middle east oil and we are having an energy boom here. Let's mind our own business and develop our own energy.

4) How are Democrats different than Republicans again? - After all the flying fur, they are behind an invasion yet again just like Kosovo, Bosnia, Libya and their support of Republicans in Somalia, Kuwait, Iraq. I hear a lot of cackling about staying out of other people's business. I see no egg. Just like when Republicans talk about spending cuts. Republicans and Democrats are like male and female stink bugs. You may be able to tell each other apart, but you look the same to everyone else.

Einstein: Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I have a different idea for the middle east. Let's stay out of it..

but but but the big bad Muslims will come and get us !!!!

LMAO

If we had sane leadership, we would stop the constant interventionist policies promoted by both political parties.

I must be dreaming.......

Because we're gullible, and when the media Fox Noises and hair-on-fire websites speak, we salivate on command.

Ruff.

Because we're gullible, and when the media Fox Noises and hair-on-fire websites speak, we salivate on command.

Ruff.
Republicans aren't in charge, Skippy. Once again the flagrant liberal hypocrisy. Republicans and Democrats do the same thing, You blame only the Republicans. I addressed that in my OP post.

Well it was this administration's goal to stay involved in Iraq, and to get involved in Syria, and the Islamic State is a convenient excuse for this administration to achieve both of those goals. That they pose no actual threat to the U.S. and that bombing them will only serve to make matters worse is irrelevant.

Ruff.
Republicans aren't in charge, Skippy. Once again the flagrant liberal hypocrisy. Republicans and Democrats do the same thing, You blame only the Republicans. I addressed that in my OP post.

My In-Depth Analysis:

1. Oil

2. Oil

3. Oil

4. Oil

Two parties, one finger, you're pointing it towards the red and letting the blue off the hook. I blame both parties, which is why I said I blame both parties.

Obviously not. :uhh:

Uhhh.... where do you see "Republicans", "Democrats", "reds" "blues" or any reference to "parties" at all in either of those posts?

Life in partisan obsessionland :cuckoo:

Cue ad hom attacks following fake "open" question in five... four... threeeeeeee.....

Aside--- speaking of :cuckoo: --- Einstein isn't the source of that quote, Opie.

Last edited:
Well it was this administration's goal to stay involved in Iraq, and to get involved in Syria, and the Islamic State is a convenient excuse for this administration to achieve both of those goals. That they pose no actual threat to the U.S. and that bombing them will only serve to make matters worse is irrelevant.
no it really wasnt Obamas Goal to stay in Iraq.

Except that he tried to extend the presence of U.S. troops in Iraq beyond the Bush timetable, but was unable to come to an agreement with the Iraqi government thus forcing him to pull out. So yes, I'd say it was his goal to stay in Iraq.

Except that he tried to extend the presence of U.S. troops in Iraq beyond the Bush timetable, but was unable to come to an agreement with the Iraqi government thus forcing him to pull out. So yes, I'd say it was his goal to stay in Iraq.

if you consider half assing it wanting to keep troops there sure. He half assed it because he didnt want to be there.

Ruff.

My In-Depth Analysis:

1. Oil

2. Oil

3. Oil

4. Oil

Two parties, one finger, you're pointing it towards the red and letting the blue off the hook. I blame both parties, which is why I said I blame both parties.

Obviously not. :uhh:

Uhhh.... where do you see "Republicans", "Democrats", "reds" "blues" or any reference to "parties" at all in either of those posts?

Life in partisan obsessionland :cuckoo:

Cue ad hom attacks following fake "open" question in five... four... threeeeeeee.....

Aside--- speaking of :cuckoo: --- Einstein isn't the source of that quote, Opie.

LOL, so when you referred to Fox, that was in a non partisan way? You're a shill

if you consider half assing it wanting to keep troops there sure. He half assed it because he didnt want to be there.

So when Obama tries to stay, you give him credit for wanting to leave. LOL. Democrats, can't make that shit up.

2ilejkm.jpg

but but but the big bad Muslims will come and get us !!!!

LMAO

Not hard for ISIS to come here, all they need to do is get a student visa.

So when Obama tries to stay, you give him credit for wanting to leave. LOL. Democrats, can't make that shit up.
sure....you just go on thinking that

Forum List

Back