Why is the South such an embarrassment?

Why do liberals constantly bring up the south?
Personally I dont give a crap one way or another about the north other than the fact that they keep moving south in droves.
I mean really,whats with the obsession?

Southern States are the biggest welfare queens in America.

Is that why New York has almost as many people on Food Stamps than Alabama has people?

You picked four states with Republican governors. Interesting.
What's even more interesting is how deep in the hole many Democrat states are. I guess if you keep giving away money you don't have it doesn't count?

Why don't you compare and contrast California with South Carolina.

California receives back less then 1:1 in federal tax, where South Carolina receives 7.8:1.

ALL southern States receive more than 1:1.

I believe that southern States are takers, which is the real reason behind the so-called economic boom.

We smart California stupid :)

original.jpg

Do these people like being poor?

Is the GOP in love with poverty?

To the GOP is the ideal American fat, dumb, and poor?
Poverty is picked by the individual, not the village. Dumbass
Bump

Why do liberals constantly bring up the south?
Personally I dont give a crap one way or another about the north other than the fact that they keep moving south in droves.
I mean really,whats with the obsession?

Southern States are the biggest welfare queens in America.

Is that why New York has almost as many people on Food Stamps than Alabama has people?

Why don't you do a per capita comparison and get back with us.

One thing i couldn't help noticing when i lived in the South. Most are very fat, they dress like slobs, and they're often very dirty. I was appalled at how they could go out in public dressed so slobbish. They have no pride or dignity. Even the women were often very fat, and dressed in stained camo and pajama bottoms with holes in em. That used to freak me out a bit.

I don't know what's up with that. I don't get it. Ya gotta have some pride when you go out in public. Just cause you live in the South, it doesn't mean you have to be dirty and dress like a slob. Have some pride ya dang loony rednecks.

What's even more interesting is how deep in the hole many Democrat states are. I guess if you keep giving away money you don't have it doesn't count?

California receives back less then 1:1 in federal tax, where South Carolina receives 7.8:1.

I believe that southern States are takers, which is the real reason behind the so-called economic boom.
Businesses are moving there, where's your source on federal payouts?

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramen...sons-why-public-debt-continues-to-burden.html

Here are three key facts about the state of California's debt problem.

1. California's current revenue surplus pales in comparison to its overall debt burden

California's tax revenue is running about $4 billion ahead of earlier estimates. But the state faces approximately $227 billion in long-term debts, costs and liabilities, the vast majority of them related to public pensions.

When it comes to infrastructure, the state faces $87 billion in outstanding bonds, and billions more are needed for deferred maintenance, according to the California Department of Finance.

2. Recent changes in teacher pensions could add pressure to extend the Proposition 30 tax hike

Under teacher pension changes approved last year, school districts are expected to pay an additional $1.2 billion in employer contributions in 2016. Teachers hired after 2013 would contribute an additional $864 million from their salaries, according to the California State Teachers' Retirement System. State contributions also will rise.

Those additional pension costs steadily increase until 2046. That year, districts are expected to spend an additional $9.3 billion over what they would have under the prior structure. The state would contribute an additional $2.2 billion that year, and teachers would chip in $1 billion.

Meanwhile, Proposition 30 taxes provides public schools with an additional $7 billion to $8 billion for the next three years, according to the finance department. Some Democrats already have begun pushing to extend the taxes. The spiraling cost in teacher pensions will certainly factor into that coming conversation.

3. The state's growing debt burden provides fewer dollars each year for public services and infrastructure that benefits the private sector

The state's annual payments on its bond debt has grown by 155 percent since fiscal 2001 -- up to $7.4 billion this fiscal year. That expense squeezes funding for other spending areas. For example, a cut of more than $1 billion to California's court system since the start of the recession has led to ongoing service reductions and delays that hurts legal professionals and the public.

One thing i couldn't help noticing when i lived in the South. Most are very fat, they dress like slobs, and they're often very dirty. I was appalled at how they could go out in public dressed so slobbish. They have no pride or dignity. Even the women were often very fat, and dressed in stained camo and pajama bottoms with holes in em. That used to freak me out a bit.

I don't know what's up with that. I don't get it. Ya gotta have some pride when you go out in public. Just cause you live in the South, it doesn't mean you have to be dirty and dress like a slob. Have some pride ya dang loony rednecks.
Lots of pigs here, Sport. Many with unwashed dred locks, filthy jeans, nose rings, giant ear rings, etc. Lots of fatso too. You don't get out much.

So you're saying you hung out in trailer parks and the ghetto...

Lots of pigs here, Sport. Many with unwashed dred locks, filthy jeans, nose rings, giant ear rings, etc. Lots of fatso too. You don't get out much.

I don't know, whole lotta obese girls dressed in stained camo and pajama bottoms down there. Seriously, what's up with that? And the redneck dudes dress even worse. And it would help if they bathed once and awhile too.

It's like they're all competing in a 'Biggest redneck slob of the South' contest. So come on y'all, look in a mirror before you go out in public. Especially you redneck gals.

We have most of the military bases, with a fraction of the population.....unless of course you look at the demographics of the military. Hence a lot of money comes our way.

More dirt? And? Area 51 here in Nevada is 3.1 million acres. It's the largest black military installation in the US. If you drive from Vegas to Reno you have 480 miles of nothing. More dirt.

I think he lived in Walmart.

I don't know, whole lotta obese girls dressed in stained camo and pajama bottoms down there. Seriously, what's up with that? And the redneck dudes dress even worse.

It's like they're all competing in a 'Biggest redneck slob of the South' contest. So come on y'all, look in a mirror before you go out in public. Especially you redneck gals.
You couldn't get laid down there, is that it?

Businesses are moving there, where's your source on federal payouts?

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramen...sons-why-public-debt-continues-to-burden.html

Here are three key facts about the state of California's debt problem.

1. California's current revenue surplus pales in comparison to its overall debt burden

California's tax revenue is running about $4 billion ahead of earlier estimates. But the state faces approximately $227 billion in long-term debts, costs and liabilities, the vast majority of them related to public pensions.

When it comes to infrastructure, the state faces $87 billion in outstanding bonds, and billions more are needed for deferred maintenance, according to the California Department of Finance.

2. Recent changes in teacher pensions could add pressure to extend the Proposition 30 tax hike

Under teacher pension changes approved last year, school districts are expected to pay an additional $1.2 billion in employer contributions in 2016. Teachers hired after 2013 would contribute an additional $864 million from their salaries, according to the California State Teachers' Retirement System. State contributions also will rise.

Those additional pension costs steadily increase until 2046. That year, districts are expected to spend an additional $9.3 billion over what they would have under the prior structure. The state would contribute an additional $2.2 billion that year, and teachers would chip in $1 billion.

Meanwhile, Proposition 30 taxes provides public schools with an additional $7 billion to $8 billion for the next three years, according to the finance department. Some Democrats already have begun pushing to extend the taxes. The spiraling cost in teacher pensions will certainly factor into that coming conversation.

3. The state's growing debt burden provides fewer dollars each year for public services and infrastructure that benefits the private sector

The state's annual payments on its bond debt has grown by 155 percent since fiscal 2001 -- up to $7.4 billion this fiscal year. That expense squeezes funding for other spending areas. For example, a cut of more than $1 billion to California's court system since the start of the recession has led to ongoing service reductions and delays that hurts legal professionals and the public.

And yet California has a larger population and GDP than Canada. Amazing!

I don't know, whole lotta obese girls dressed in stained camo and pajama bottoms down there. Seriously, what's up with that? And the redneck dudes dress even worse.

Nah...they all turned em down and the rednecks keep kicking his ass....and thats the men.
Hence the red ass he has for the south.

I think he lived in Walmart.

Nah, but the Southern necks sure do. They loves they some Walmart. Some even get married and honeymoon in em. Craaazy mofos. :cuckoo:

No thanks. I'll pass. Obese camo-wearing redneck stinkies are all you.

Last edited:
Yeah its so bad that the South is booming economically. People are flocking here from up North....so much so that the South now has a larger population than any other region. Our cities are thriving. Business is relocating here. We have the best food best women best football best weather.

America's future is the South.

We do...however....have over 50% of all the nation's African Americans and a massive % of illegal aliens. That's where the poverty and low educational scores are rooted.
I love it when these racist right wingers bring up such nonsense. Look at the map again. What about the states that are more than 90% white but are Republican and poor as fuck.

Oops.

West Virginia. Only a measly 3% are black and yet one fifth live below the poverty line. And we know how Republicans love, they simply love to fuck over the poor. And West Virginia is both poor and Republican.

Only 7% of Oklahoma is black, yet 17% live below the poverty level.

Then there is Kentucky. a whopping 8% black yet a staggering 19% live below the poverty level.

And yet they live better than those just above the poverty line in New York or California.....

There's how much you make, and what it gets you.

An example

Albany NY - Population around 100k
Tuscaloosa AL - Population around 90k

Pretty close sizewise.

Albany NY, $130k for .39 acres on the River. Don't think they're getting out on the water up there today.

Tuscaloosa AL, $296k for a 4 acre lot on Lake Tuscaloosa. Fishing, boating pretty much year round.

Houses built 2014-2015.

Albany County - About $160 per SF for average construction
Tuscaloosa County - About $110 per SF for average construction

One thing is for certain, you never been to church.

Actually, the normal dress for us poor trash in Florida are bikinis, swim trunks, shades, and flip flops. When we get out on our boats we sometimes wear a captain's cap. Our women keep themselves trim so as to look good in their bikinis whereas your women are pasty white and fat from staying inside and gorging themselves during your long hard winters.

Forum List

Back