Zone1 why the Catholic Church deserves to lose many many members ....

That's why .....

• because Catholic priests are not allowed to marry

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • because women are not allowed to become Catholic priests

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • because so many priests molested children

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • because so many bishops were helping those child molesters instead of helping the children

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • still other reasons

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I dis-agree

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Okay. But when you bomb down the next time Germany then let it be to bomb down our churches, challenger.
Challenger? lol...I am the avenger of blood, the blood of Jesus and all who put their faith in him.

Bombs can only destroy things, temporarily. Words created heaven and earth out of nothing and so new ideas cannot be bombed out of existence unless you kill everyone on earth. People talk.

So there is no need to bomb anything. My words are far more effective. You may not realize this but there are many Catholics out there who take these subjects more seriously than you that have been paralyzed for their entire lives living alone, in silent agony, in a graveyard with their ear to the ground patiently waiting and hoping to one day hear the voice of truth and see and hear their beloved Jesus and be freed from their memorial bondage. Not everyone is as willfully obstinate as you. So soon, very soon, everything that I have made known to you will be spread from the pulpit of every single church synagogue mosque temple soap box and public classroom worldwide.

Matthew 26:26

Whatever that means I believe it. RCs have it spot on imo...as do the Orthodox.
"How can you "fail to see" that I was not speaking about bread? Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sad'ducees." Then they understood that he did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sad'ducees." Matthew 16:11

Bread was established as a metaphor for teaching long before the last supper. Does that help?

Remember this? "I have not come to bring peace but a sword."?

Mathew 26:27

Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Take this cup of wine and drink from it, all of you. This is my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15.. The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

"from his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." rev. 19:15 :splat:

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Revelation 16:5-7 .....

You may not realize this but to Jesus, his disciples, and the unknown authors of the gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the Temple, their way of life and the murder, enslavement and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children, "the nations" were the enemy.

The gospels were the first century equivalent of the nuclear option. Still works like a charm!

Last edited:
The popular Bible stories really are an insult to intelligence

Exactly, but thats only because the churches teach that the stories are to be taken literally. Derp!

Its as absurd as if in few thousand years someone found a copy of 'the three pigs' in the rubble of an ancient civilization and brilliant thinkers concluded that there was a magical time in the past when pigs and wolves could talk and build houses and so they created dogma and built churches and statues in which to pray to the wise pig for guidance and help with all of their problems and prisons for profit to punish unbelievers and reeducate and rehabilitate them to save their souls. lol

Last edited:
"How can you "fail to see" that I was not speaking about bread? Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sad'ducees." Then they understood that he did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sad'ducees." Matthew 16:11

Bread was established as a metaphor for teaching long before the last supper. Does that help?

Remember this? "I have not come to bring peace but a sword."?

Mathew 26:27

Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Take this cup of wine and drink from it, all of you. This is my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15.. The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

:wine:

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

"from his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." rev. 19:15 :splat:

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Revelation 16:5-7 .....

You may not realize this but to Jesus, his disciples, and the unknown authors of the gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the Temple, their way of life and the murder, enslavement and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children, "the nations" were the enemy.

The gospels were the first century equivalent of the nuclear option.

Sorry - but I had now to laugh a lot. Since when you are a "ChristIan" comedian? What you say here has only to do with the anti-Christian Nazi organisation "the German Christians" under Hitler who tried to overtake the protestant churches in Germany. The Protestants answered by founding "the confessing church" who is well known because of the very famous theologist Dietrich Bonhöfer.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer believes that stupid people are more dangerous than evil people. Because while we can protest or fight against evil people, we are defenseless against stupid people - arguments fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:
Does your church teach that the eucharist becomes the Body of Christ, IN ACTUALITY?
Yes. In the Eucharist, the whole Christ is truly present -- body, blood, soul, and divinity -- under the appearances of bread and wine, the glorified Christ who rose from the dead. This is our faith--and for most of us, our experience.

We have discussed this before, so no need to regurgitate that you abhor and ridicule the Catholic faith experience.

well, he seemed to go mad when he drank the Jesus juice. Go figure! I heard he recovered though.

I'm very sure Bob Dylan will not agree with you - independent whether he will currently believe in god or not believe in god. This says to me my Ashkenazim heritage and the experiences I made when I studied the life of Albert Einstein.

... there was a magical time in the past when pigs and wolves could talk ...

Asides that pigs and wolves tell us many things ... When "the boar" and "the wolve" talked then spoke not the "red socks" with another football team, it spoke two knights or their families with each other. For example this two knights:

wolf3m_1_orig.jpg
Eberstamm.gif

Yes. In the Eucharist, the whole Christ is truly present -- body, blood, soul, and divinity -- under the appearances of bread and wine, the glorified Christ who rose from the dead. This is our faith--and for most of us, our experience.
Hey sister, you are the one who said that only a minority of churches take the words of Jesus literally. So you are the minority? Why not just admit it? Ashamed are you? I don't blame you.

Let me remind you of what tertullian wrote.

Note our author's exposition. He censures those who understood our Lord's words after the letter, as if they were to eat the carnal body. He expounds the spiritual thing which gives life as to be understood by the text: "the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life." His word is the life-giving principle and therefore he called his flesh by the same name: and we are to "devour Him with the ear and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith." The flesh profits nothing, the spirit imparts life. Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. III : Elucidations - On the Resurrection of the Flesh.

You are at odds with what the church taught before it was assimilated and perverted by Rome.

And I do not deny that you who openly practice idolatry are having a deep and very real religious experience every single time you defy the Law of God during mass. Its just not a very good one.

Dying every single Sunday, but never finding peace in death. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

So the next time you go to confession and ask a priest to ask God to forgive you for your sins you can prove to God just how contrite you are for sinning by openly violating the first commandment and worshiping a lifeless matzo made by human hands.(You might as well just give God the finger)

I'm sure that both Jesus and God will be very impressed with your sincerity and love for them.

I am.

Last edited:

Let me remind you of what tertullian wrote.

Note our author's exposition. He censures those who understood our Lord's words after the letter, as if they were to eat the carnal body. He expounds the spiritual thing which gives life as to be understood by the text: "the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life." His word is the life-giving principle and therefore he called his flesh by the same name: and we are to "devour Him with the ear and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith." The flesh profits nothing, the spirit imparts life. Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. III : Elucidations - On the Resurrection of the Flesh.

You are at odds with what the church taught before it was assimilated and perverted by Rome. ...

You are really an idiot. What Tertullian says here is totally right: Your flesh profits nothing because of your lack of spirit, isn't it? What about to try to convince god from your spirit - not me or anyone else - while you try to honor the same time your body like a temple of god?

Last edited:
You are really an idiot. What Tertullian says here is totally right: Your flesh profits nothing because of your lack of spirit, isn't it?
No.

He is saying that the words of Jesus, the Body of Christ, words of life, must be heard to be eaten.

Talk about dummkopf, dummkopf.

You might want to consider in your speculations that the only talk about eating flesh and blood according to the gospel of John is before the last supper but during the last supper the only one given bread dipped in wine is Judas, as a way for Jesus to identify his betrayer to the others.

"And as soon as Judas received the bread, satan entered him." John 13:27.. This is no small point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back