🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Court will still be around 50 years from now when whites are a minority in this country. The WC might be more powerful as a result by then. Or..maybe egalitarianism might eliminate the need or desire for reparations by then.
It's just about getting even with whites, ANY whites. You're just another angry racist. That you think that your kind will get their way EVER in this country is flat out delusional.

White boy have you lost your mind? Do you think you have the right to do to people what whites have done and we just take it? And why should we not have economic parity with whites?

Taking my money for some bullshit reason, in not economic parity, it is racial oppression, with you as the oppressor.
Your money? I don't see your name on any money. But, just so you know...I dont need or want your money. I have made enough on my own. You're talking to the wrong man.

1. Your communist belief that the money I have belongs to the government is noted and held against you, commie.

2. I was talking to IM2, and he was clear that he wants my money, based on his skin being black and mine being white.

3. If you don't support such racial oppression, then good for you. Despite all your other, many failings.
He does support reparation, he’s here arguing for it day in and day out. He just claims he doesn’t personally need it.

Last edited:
Reparations would not be workable.

They are workable for Native Americans. Annually.
That isn’t reparations.

Yes they are reparations. .When you pay money t repair damages caused by wrong doing, which is what the payments to Native Americans are, it is reparations.
Specifically what are they getting?

There is a trust fund for tribes in the black hills that stands at over 100 billion and rises very year. There have been congressional acts specifically targeting money for Native American economic development. Native American Tribes do pay US taxes. Maybe you need to read up about the Cobell v Salazar settlement which are reparations paid to Native Americans affected by the Dawes Act. Were you alive during the Dawes act? I don't think so. I would agree with your argument against reparations had no one ever got reparations, but that's not the case. Every group that has been wronged by our government has received reparations but blacks.
Women havent.

The US doesn't abide by the World Court. Better luck next time.

As for blacks seeking reparation for things that never happened to them, it's a non-starter. My white ancestors were serfs back in the old country, as a white person, I don't own anyone anything. Same goes for every white person alive today. They had nothing to do with it either, so why should they pay?

And anyways, what do you call food stamps, medicare and welfare? Sounds like some sort of on-going reparations.
The World Court will still be around 50 years from now when whites are a minority in this country. The WC might be more powerful as a result by then. Or..maybe egalitarianism might eliminate the need or desire for reparations by then.
It's just about getting even with whites, ANY whites. You're just another angry racist. That you think that your kind will get their way EVER in this country is flat out delusional.

White boy have you lost your mind? Do you think you have the right to do to people what whites have done and we just take it? And why should we not have economic parity with whites?
Because you're all allergic to hard work.

LOL! Coming from a descendant of people given everything by the government, that's rich.
If you’re an African American, your descendants could have been African slavers. No money for you - just in case!

Taking my money for some bullshit reason, in not economic parity, it is racial oppression, with you as the oppressor.
Your money? I don't see your name on any money. But, just so you know...I dont need or want your money. I have made enough on my own. You're talking to the wrong man.

1. Your communist belief that the money I have belongs to the government is noted and held against you, commie.

2. I was talking to IM2, and he was clear that he wants my money, based on his skin being black and mine being white.

3. If you don't support such racial oppression, then good for you. Despite all your other, many failings.

You are dumb. Human rights violations were committed against us by those looking like you and those looking like you made laws to allow it.

1. Against you? Unlikely.

2. And my sharing a skin tone with those who did human rights violations, generations ago, means nothing. I am not responsible for their actions any more than I am for Jane Fonda's (who also shares a similar skin tone)

Nothing Jane Fonda has ever done reflects on me, and visa versa.

You want racial oppression against whites.

And I wonder where all the white libs are. What do they think of this?

Or the "moderates"? LOL!!

Those tare the real dumbasses. That think that you are harmless and can be safely ignored and coddled.

The United Nations released its final report this week outlining a host of concerns about the treatment of African-Americans in the United States.

In short, it isn’t pretty, and it’s a reflection of what many activists have been saying for a long time.

The 22-page document issued by the U.N. Working Group includes 37 “manifestations of racial discrimination” in criminal justice, health care, education, and more.

Many of the conclusions relate to criminal justice, specifically policing and incarceration and their relation to history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency"

The U.S. Owes African-Americans Reparations, Says U.N. Report

So when you read the report let me know if the UN says that we are to be paid Corrells money for violations that ended centuries ago just because we are black.

They are workable for Native Americans. Annually.
That isn’t reparations.

Yes they are reparations. .When you pay money t repair damages caused by wrong doing, which is what the payments to Native Americans are, it is reparations.
Specifically what are they getting?

There is a trust fund for tribes in the black hills that stands at over 100 billion and rises very year. There have been congressional acts specifically targeting money for Native American economic development. Native American Tribes do pay US taxes. Maybe you need to read up about the Cobell v Salazar settlement which are reparations paid to Native Americans affected by the Dawes Act. Were you alive during the Dawes act? I don't think so. I would agree with your argument against reparations had no one ever got reparations, but that's not the case. Every group that has been wronged by our government has received reparations but blacks.
Women havent.
A bit whiny, but a funny dialogue.

You are dumb. Human rights violations were committed against us by those looking like you and those looking like you made laws to allow it.
If ‘looking like’ is all that’s required for the establishment of culpability, people who looked like you enslaved, beat and sold people who look like you. Oops.

LOL! Coming from a descendant of people given everything by the government, that's rich.
If you’re an African American, your descendants could have been African slavers. No money for you - just in case!

The United Nations released its final report this week outlining a host of concerns about the treatment of African-Americans in the United States.

In short, it isn’t pretty, and it’s a reflection of what many activists have been saying for a long time.

The 22-page document issued by the U.N. Working Group includes 37 “manifestations of racial discrimination” in criminal justice, health care, education, and more.

Many of the conclusions relate to criminal justice, specifically policing and incarceration and their relation to history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency"

Yeah and Indian tribes scouted for the white man but they still get reparations now. So when you read the report let me know where the UN said the violations were the result of backs selling each other and ended after slavery.

If ‘looking like’ is all that’s required for the establishment of culpability, people who looked like you enslaved beat and sold people who look like you. Oops.

Didn't happen that way.

If ‘looking like’ is all that’s required for the establishment of culpability, people who looked like you enslaved beat and sold people who look like you. Oops.

Didn't happen that way.
Did. For hundreds of years before whitey turned up. And those African slavers ‘look like you’ just as much as any white person ‘looks like’ a white slaver, so cough up or shut up. Lol.

Yeah and Indian tribes scouted for the white man but they still get reparations now. So when you read the report let me know where the UN said the violations were the result of backs selling each other and ended after slavery.
Hyperbolic horsecrap, like so much of the stuff they regurgitate.
Where does it get you?

Here are the questions on reparations.

Who pays? For example should whites whos ancesters did not come to this country until after slavery be forced to pay? What about those who fought and died to end slavery? Who ran the underground railroad?

What about those blacks who were complicit in the slave trade...if your ancestry is among those tribes shouldnt you pay? Or do you recieve it?

Should blacks who came to this country after slavery recieve reparations?

If ancestors came to this country after slavery ended why on earth shoul I pay for reparations? Isnt that racist?

When you have an entire race with an average IQ in the low eighties trying to live in a world of people with an average IQ around 115 or higher you've got a problem.
In fact everyone has a problem.............which is what we have.
The US education system was designed for students with an average IQ around 115 or higher to succeed.
And people wonder why a race of people with an average IQ in the low eighties can't seem to function in an education setting.
Not really....when we
When you have an entire race with an average IQ in the low eighties trying to live in a world of people with an average IQ around 115 or higher you've got a problem.
In fact everyone has a problem.............which is what we have.
The US education system was designed for students with an average IQ around 115 or higher to succeed.
And people wonder why a race of people with an average IQ in the low eighties can't seem to function in an education setting.
Actually I am more amazed how people like you function in an educational setting but thanks for showing us racism is alive and well in this country completely untethered from intelligence.

When people have rely on old canards like racial intelligence it is a sign of racial desperation.

2. And my sharing a skin tone with those who did human rights violations, generations ago, means nothing. I am not responsible for their actions any more than I am for Jane Fonda's (who also shares a similar skin tone)

Those tare the real dumbasses. That think that you are harmless and can be safely ignored and coddled.

So when you read the report let me know if the UN says that we are to be paid Corrells money for violations that ended centuries ago just because we are black.

I consider the UN to be an enemy organization, and them siding with you, does not do you credit in my eyes.

Their assertions are no more credible than your own.

If ‘looking like’ is all that’s required for the establishment of culpability, people who looked like you enslaved, beat and sold people who look like you. Oops.

LOL!! Very good point.

This thread is not abut slavery and I'm tired of you white mother fuckers turning every thread into your fake news about the African side of the slave trade. I know all about slavery in Africa. For example a slave became a king, that's how slavery operated there. It was not the whitebread chattel slavery whereby a person was a slave for their entire fucking life, then their children and grandchildren were slaves. This shit you uneducated stormfront losers post is far from the truth. Stay on topic or you get reported. Pay me if you want at your own peril.

I consider the UN to be an enemy organization, and them siding with you, does not do you credit in my eyes.

I don't give a fuck what you consider.

I don't give a fuck what you consider.

Their unsupported assertions do not make your case.

They are unsupported, bullshit assertions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back