Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?

the general is a lot more expensive and the RNC should be helping its candidate, and it is

Oh, yeah......The RNC has a tough choice to make: Does it spend whatever money the committee has (now that the Kochs and Adelson shut their purse strings) on defending the very vulnerable GOP senate seats, or waste it on a loser like Trump???
Less than 3 months to go.....

This is so laughable. The hated, continuously maligned Koch Brother and Adelson don't support Trump and the left points to that as a negative. The billionaires, the hedge fund managers, the 1% are backing Clinton and not a peep out of the self-righteous left.

Clinton took $100,000's from Goldman Sacs, made promises behind closed doors, and snubs her nose at anyone that dares insinuate she should release those transcripts.

I'm not concerned about his tax returns. He filed and paid his taxes, and that is all I care about. His charitable donations are well known. As for how much he paid, I think the IRS should be abolished and I hope he, like every American, was able to keep as much as he possibly could.

I wonder how Clinton supporter justify Clinton keeping secret speeches she gave to Goldman Sacs. Hedge funds have given over $100,000 to pro-Clinton groups. Compare that to the $14,000 they have donated to Trump. How do Clinton supporters justify that?

On Trump, he is free to release them or not and Americans are free to vote for him or not.

If we abolished the IRS, how do we pay for our military and the national defense? Who is going to pay for "the Wall" including staffing and maintenance? If you say Mexico, that's delusional.

Are you a Libertarian, because as much as the Republicans claim they'd abolish the IRS, the fact remains they use the funding as much as the Democrats do.

the general is a lot more expensive and the RNC should be helping its candidate, and it is

Oh, yeah......The RNC has a tough choice to make: Does it spend whatever money the committee has (now that the Kochs and Adelson shut their purse strings) on defending the very vulnerable GOP senate seats, or waste it on a loser like Trump???
Republicans have figured out they have more power at the state level. So they are funding a lot of state senate and house Republicans and Republican governors of course.

Republicans won't change because they keep winning midterms. Low voter turnout

And Republicans can't deny the economy is better when every Republican governor admits it.

True.........but republicans like to spew that the economy's upturn is mostly their doing....but had it been bad, then it would ALL be Obama's fault.......
the old, "Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan".

This is so laughable. The hated, continuously maligned Koch Brother and Adelson don't support Trump and the left points to that as a negative. The billionaires, the hedge fund managers, the 1% are backing Clinton and not a peep out of the self-righteous left.

Clinton took $100,000's from Goldman Sacs, made promises behind closed doors, and snubs her nose at anyone that dares insinuate she should release those transcripts.
That's the system we live in. Trump is a con man, man

On Trump, he is free to release them or not and Americans are free to vote for him or not.

If we abolished the IRS, how do we pay for our military and the national defense? Who is going to pay for "the Wall" including staffing and maintenance? If you say Mexico, that's delusional.

Are you a Libertarian, because as much as the Republicans claim they'd abolish the IRS, the fact remains they use the funding as much as the Democrats do.

HEY.....I actually agree with PassingWind..........Amazing !!!!

by all means "laugh" away.......Just answer these 2 questions if you will:

1. Has the releasing of one's speeches to a private entity been the custom for ALL canidates for the WH? YES or NO?
2. Has the releasing of one's tax returns been the custom for 40 plus years by ALL candidates for the WH? YES or NO?

I'm not concerned about his tax returns. He filed and paid his taxes, and that is all I care about. His charitable donations are well known. As for how much he paid, I think the IRS should be abolished and I hope he, like every American, was able to keep as much as he possibly could.

I wonder how Clinton supporter justify Clinton keeping secret speeches she gave to Goldman Sacs. Hedge funds have given over $100,000 to pro-Clinton groups. Compare that to the $14,000 they have donated to Trump. How do Clinton supporters justify that?

I don't want to get too far off topic, but no I am not Libertarian. I am for simplicity and fairness in the tax code. I am also for drastic reform and a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. I support both the flat tax and the fair tax.

The fact that Republicans have betrayed their espoused values time after time, that once they take power they grow the federal government, that the establishment GOP wants amnesty more than the Democrats--this is why Trump has been so successful.

Poll after poll shows a clear plurality of Americans support enforcing immigration laws and want the border secured. Trump was the only GOP candidate that came out forcefully on this issue, and really is what propelled him to where he is now.

One last thing I want to say. Trump takes a lot of BS from people saying how stupid it is to think Mexico will pay for the wall. Trump has laid out the plan in great detail. An estimated $25 billion is sent to Mexico tax free every year. That money can and will be used to fund the wall. That is money that is siphoned off America's economy and goes to fund a narco-terror state.

Though I certainly have Libertarian leanings when it comes to free speech and property rights, it ends there. Their stance on immigration and abortion are repugnant.

1. Has the releasing of one's speeches to a private entity been the custom for ALL canidates for the WH? YES or NO?
2. Has the releasing of one's tax returns been the custom for 40 plus years by ALL candidates for the WH? YES or NO?

Yes and yes. Show me an example of another presidential candidate in modern time being paid six figures to give speeches to entities like Goldman Sacs and refusing to release the transcripts.

Riddle me this. What promises were made that caused Hillary Clinton to receive 1,000,000x more money from hedge funds? And that 1,000,000x is not hyperbole.

Trump's tax return has no bearing on anything. I love that Trump pisses people like you off so much.

Obviously there's some shit on there he doesn't want getting out.

Could be a ton 'o things, from embarrassing to really bad.

Whatever. Probably wouldn't change many minds, he remains stuck around 39%, 40%.

Wrong, the issue is that with a complicated return of hundreds of pages, the media and the dem machine would pull out one page, lie about it, and Trump would have to waste many hours explaining the lies. He has much more important things to discuss with the American voters.

Whats funny is the obsession that you dems have with this. You are desperately looking for something to take the attention away from your lying corrupt candidate and her serious medical issues.
As I said in my post, "whatever". I'm not exactly obsessed, and I can't imagine there's anything there that would change my opinion of him.

but you will vote for a proven liar, a corrupt life long politician, and a woman who tried to destroy the lives of women that her husband sexually attacked.

Hillary Clinton is the ultimate corrupt insider, she got millions from muslim countries that execute gays and treat women like property.

But you don't like Trump because he talks like you and I do.

Amazing, I will never understand the liberal brain.
You may communicate like Trump, almost exclusively in cartoonish hyperbole, I do not.

I also agree with Clinton on more issues than Trump - their personality flaws are essentially a wash with me.

I don't want to get too far off topic, but no I am not Libertarian. I am for simplicity and fairness in the tax code. I am also for drastic reform and a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. I support both the flat tax and the fair tax.

The fact that Republicans have betrayed their espoused values time after time, that once they take power they grow the federal government, that the establishment GOP wants amnesty more than the Democrats--this is why Trump has been so successful.

Poll after poll shows a clear plurality of Americans support enforcing immigration laws and want the border secured. Trump was the only GOP candidate that came out forcefully on this issue, and really is what propelled him to where he is now.

One last thing I want to say. Trump takes a lot of BS from people saying how stupid it is to think Mexico will pay for the wall. Trump has laid out the plan in great detail. An estimated $25 billion is sent to Mexico tax free every year. That money can and will be used to fund the wall. That is money that is siphoned off America's economy and goes to fund a narco-terror state.

Though I certainly have Libertarian leanings when it comes to free speech and property rights, it ends there. Their stance on immigration and abortion are repugnant.
Sticking with taxes, while I completely agree about simplifying the tax code and even going to a flat tax, how can you enforce a simplified tax code and collect taxes if you've abolished the IRS?

I'm not sure what effect the Trump will have on the Trump brand

It could move him to a higher level due to the exposure and prestige of running for President

He could be looked at as a joke and cartoon character by his wealthy clientele who are no longer willing to pay a premium for the Trump name

Very true..........For me the clearest indication that Trump knows he is neither that rich and a loser in this race, is the fact that he no longer talks about "self-funding" his campaign as he once did earlier this year.
His billionaire buddies are leaving him out to dry

Yes and yes. Show me an example of another presidential candidate in modern time being paid six figures to give speeches to entities like Goldman Sacs and refusing to release the transcripts.

Riddle me this. What promises were made that caused Hillary Clinton to receive 1,000,000x more money from hedge funds? And that 1,000,000x is not hyperbole.

Trump's tax return has no bearing on anything. I love that Trump pisses people like you off so much.
Mitt Romney

Trump will win in November, book mark this post and play it back in November.

I've had this bet with others on this board and I'll take it up with you. I will no longer post on this board if Trump wins as long as you do the same if Hillary wins. Deal?

deal

Wow. Had enough of this jernt huh? Can't say I blame ya.

But just in case --- how's your Welsh?

fear not, I will be here next year, but Dr grump will be gone------if he keeps his word, which most libs do not.

How about you, same bet?

welch? rarebit?

Did I misunderstand the terms?
Do not "if Rump wins" and "if Hillary wins" refer to the general election?

How the hell do you see the first happening?

Anyway, if you want to have it both ways you're gonna need a Welsh name, that's all I'm sayin'. Which will be entertaining.
Or at least, continue to post but you have to move to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Whatever. Probably wouldn't change many minds, he remains stuck around 39%, 40%.

Wrong, the issue is that with a complicated return of hundreds of pages, the media and the dem machine would pull out one page, lie about it, and Trump would have to waste many hours explaining the lies. He has much more important things to discuss with the American voters.

Whats funny is the obsession that you dems have with this. You are desperately looking for something to take the attention away from your lying corrupt candidate and her serious medical issues.
As I said in my post, "whatever". I'm not exactly obsessed, and I can't imagine there's anything there that would change my opinion of him.

but you will vote for a proven liar, a corrupt life long politician, and a woman who tried to destroy the lives of women that her husband sexually attacked.

Hillary Clinton is the ultimate corrupt insider, she got millions from muslim countries that execute gays and treat women like property.

You may communicate like Trump, almost exclusively in cartoonish hyperbole, I do not.

I also agree with Clinton on more issues than Trump - their personality flaws are essentially a wash with me.

so, you agree that raising taxes is good for the economy?

you agree that lying to that American people is OK?

you agree that we should open our borders to everyone who wants in?

you agree that paying ransom is OK?

you agree that ever increasing national debt is good for the country?

you agree with increasing the number of Americans in poverty?

You agree with more federal government control over your life?

If you answered yes, then you should vote for the hildebeast, if not, you should vote for trump.

Trump will win in November, book mark this post and play it back in November.

I've had this bet with others on this board and I'll take it up with you. I will no longer post on this board if Trump wins as long as you do the same if Hillary wins. Deal?

deal

Wow. Had enough of this jernt huh? Can't say I blame ya.

But just in case --- how's your Welsh?

fear not, I will be here next year, but Dr grump will be gone------if he keeps his word, which most libs do not.

How about you, same bet?

welch? rarebit?

Did I misunderstand the terms?
Do not "if Rump wins" and "if Hillary wins" refer to the general election?

How the hell do you see the first happening?

Anyway, if you want to have it both ways you're gonna need a Welsh name, that's all I'm sayin'. Which will be entertaining.
Or at least, continue to post but you have to move to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

I am not moving, are you moving to Canada with obozo when trump wins?

do you know what welch rarebit is?

If you answered yes, then you should vote for the hildebeast, if not, you should vote for trump.
I'll vote against Trump for my reasons, not yours.

I'm not sure what effect the Trump will have on the Trump brand

It could move him to a higher level due to the exposure and prestige of running for President

He could be looked at as a joke and cartoon character by his wealthy clientele who are no longer willing to pay a premium for the Trump name

Very true..........For me the clearest indication that Trump knows he is neither that rich and a loser in this race, is the fact that he no longer talks about "self-funding" his campaign as he once did earlier this year.
His billionaire buddies are leaving him out to dry

he is having no trouble raising money, not from establishment pukes, but from real americans.

I'll vote against Trump for my reasons, not yours.

care to share them with us? or is it simply that you love the D behind Hillary's fat ass?

Trump is hiding something. Something so damaging that even the dumbest of Trump's Chumps would take pause and have to struggle for at least five or ten minutes to find a way to excuse it. They would have to hit themselves in the head an extra twenty times with a hammer to finally be able to ignore it.

Forum List

Back