WikiLeaks has a surprise for Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile?

Correction Natalie, the Supremes have tossed the illegals amnesty one out and said he had no authority to do so.

Do you even know WHY the SCOTUS overturned Obama's EO???

Let me educate you morons.....

Obama made recess appointments while the GOP Congress pulled a stunt to NOT be in recess....Do you want to know how these idiots did that?

Well, although congress was indeed in recess, some republicans who live close by D.C. DID come in for a cup of coffee making......supposedly....congress NOT in recess.

Hope that clears the slime for you.
The slime is between your ears.

SCOTUS Refuses to Rescue Obama on Executive Amnesty
“The State of Texas’ position has been validated by the U.S. Supreme Court today as they denied the Obama administration’s petition to rehear the immigration case,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said in response. “Rewriting national immigration law requires the full and careful consideration of Congress. This is the latest setback to the president’s attempt to expand executive power and another victory for those who believe in the Constitution’s separation of powers and the rule of law.”

[

What objective evidence? LOL!

Have you been in a coma for the last week, or have you simply not navigated away from the Soros hate sites?

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

I can see where you missed it though, it was only the #1 video on YouTube for 3 days. Of course the corrupt MSM sure the fuck didn't report on it... Keeping facts away from the public is the job of the NY Times and the DNC controlled press. Bummer WikiLeaks screws that all up for you.

{The right stands for liberty, a free, unprejudiced form of thinking; a readiness to preserve traditional values (provided they are true values); a balanced view of the nature of man, seeing in him neither beast nor angel, insisting on the uniqueness of human beings which cannot be transformed into or treated as mere numbers or ciphers. The left is the advocate of the opposite principles; it is the enemy of diversity and the fanatical promoter of identity. Uniformity is stressed in all leftist utopias, paradises in which everybody is the same, envy is dead, and the enemy is either dead, lives outside the gates, or is utterly humiliated. Leftism loathes differences, deviations, stratifications. ... The word “one” is its symbol: one language, one race, one class, one ideology, one ritual, one type of school, one law for everybody, one flag, one coat of arms, one centralized world state.} Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

I agree that Wasserman should have resigned and Sanders likely got screwed.

Why? You just claimed, without a shred of evidence, that the emails were "altered." If your baseless claim is true, then why would she resign?

Logic is good for more than fallacy.

So what?
That does not prove that all WikiLeaks information has not been altered.
Do you know who hacked those emails and who provided them to WikiLeaks?

If it's fake, why would DWS resign?

Have you ever heard of a syllogism? Real analysts use them to test the logical validity of claims.

Last edited:
If it's fake, why would DWS resign?
Have you ever heard of a syllogism? Real analysts use them to test the logical validity of claims.
OBVIOUSLY, since the DNC insiders can verify the legitimacy of the hacked emails, and Wasserman resigned, it makes sense that at least some of her emails were not altered.
How do you know that all the emails were not altered?
You still cannot answer the question about who hacked those emails and what their motivation was.
You are not an objective analyst.

Stop lying,Barry was never a professor.
Why do you liberals constantly repeat the same old lies when they've been debunked multiple times?

One last FUCKING TIME.......This DIRECTLY from the Univ. of Chicago.....

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

SCOTUS Refuses to Rescue Obama on Executive Amnesty
“The State of Texas’ position has been validated by the U.S. Supreme Court today as they denied the Obama administration’s petition to rehear the immigration case,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said in response. “Rewriting national immigration law requires the full and careful consideration of Congress. This is the latest setback to the president’s attempt to expand executive power and another victory for those who believe in the Constitution’s separation of powers and the rule of law.”

Let me educate you again......

Obama REPEATEDLY asked congress to do its job and pass legislation, they instead sat there with their thumbs up their collective asses and refused because passing a law on immigration would DOOM them in their re-election campaigns.

So, Obama issued an EO telling congress that if they didn'tlike it, to get off their asses.....Sure, the SCOTUS rejected the EO, BUT if they could censure congress for not doing their jobs, I'm sure they would do that also..

Stop lying,Barry was never a professor.
Why do you liberals constantly repeat the same old lies when they've been debunked multiple times?

One last FUCKING TIME.......This DIRECTLY from the Univ. of Chicago.....

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

A simple Google search will free your mind.

Christ, Barry Hussaine Obama probably never read The Constitution. The douchebag just fucked around in Chicago trying to find an "in" with the political establishment after being offered a Manchurian Candidate job from the 17 US intelligence agencies Crooked Hillary knows so much about. :p

This is brilliant by wikileaks. The average American has a attention span of about a few hours....but by leaking stuff EVERY day that harms Clinton/Kaine it keeps it in the forefront of their attention span....when they behind that curtain to vote they are going to remember ALL of this corruption and lies and hateful things that were said by the dumbocrats.
I know! I guess that's why Clinton has been slipping so much in the polls... wait...
Rigged polls by the Clinton Media Cartel...I bet if we checked the IQ's of a box of rocks it would beat the IQ's of a group of libtards.
So you think Clinton is in control of the polls? Really? How exactly does that work?

How about fox? Surly you wouldn't be dumb enough to suggest fox is in the tank for Clinton would you? What do they have to say about the likely hood of trump winning?
ALL media is in the tank for Clinton. They know if Trump wins they are going to get sued for liable and their lies. No more propaganda they will actually have to be REAL JOURNALIST again.
Just to be clear... you are saying that Fox is in the tank for Clinton?

Last edited:

Again, comprehension problems.....YOU asked if Obama was a professor, correct?

The UC Law school responded (from your own link) with:

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

[
And your wisedom has lead you teach people that Donald the clown Trump is the best pick to be president of the USA???! Are you mad?

Trump being the "best" pick is irrelevant.

Hillary Soprano is the worst pick. She is a criminal who has taken bribes from our enemies.
Hillary is not a good candidate and I am not excited to see the Clintons back in the whitehouse, she has done some very shady things and is no where near honest and transparent. But she isnt a criminal, so you all need to stop crying wolf. And as bad as she is, she is still miles better than trump.

I actually prefer more conservative positions on many issues, but Trump just can't deliver because of two things... he is undisiplined and he can't overcome his ego. He belongs no where near the White House

This is brilliant by wikileaks. The average American has a attention span of about a few hours....but by leaking stuff EVERY day that harms Clinton/Kaine it keeps it in the forefront of their attention span....when they behind that curtain to vote they are going to remember ALL of this corruption and lies and hateful things that were said by the dumbocrats.
I know! I guess that's why Clinton has been slipping so much in the polls... wait...
Rigged polls by the Clinton Media Cartel...I bet if we checked the IQ's of a box of rocks it would beat the IQ's of a group of libtards.
So you think Clinton is in control of the polls? Really? How exactly does that work?

How about fox? Surly you wouldn't be dumb enough to suggest fox is in the tank for Clinton would you? What do they have to say about the likely hood of trump winning?
ALL media is in the tank for Clinton. They know if Trump wins they are going to get sued for liable and their lies. No more propaganda they will actually have to be REAL JOURNALIST again.
Just to be clear... you are saying the Fox is in the tank for Clinton?
Yep. MAYBE O'Reilly and Hannity are the ONLY 2 even close to being pro Trump or neutral. If you heard what Murdochs son's said who now run Fox that Megyn Kelly who attacks Trump on a daily basis is the future of Fox "news". You still for some reason seem to think that there is a difference in the media. NONE of them in the mainstream media want Trump to win. He is a danger to their power! He's a danger to their propaganda machine. Its a you scratch my back and I scratch your back deal with the media and the government.

Her media is.

{From having veto power over quotes to getting a heads up on stories before they published and being given exact interview questions ahead of time, Hillary Clinton’s cozy relationship with the media has been on full display in the emails released from WikiLeaks thus far. The relationship is so close, in fact, that Team Clinton referred to The New York Times as “our press.”}

WikiLeaks: Clinton Camp Calls The New York Times "Our Press"

The press is nothing more than and apparatus of the Clinton campaign. They don't even bother to hide it.
Even fox?

Hillary is not a good candidate and I am not excited to see the Clintons back in the whitehouse, she has done some very shady things and is no where near honest and transparent. But she isnt a criminal, so you all need to stop crying wolf. And as bad as she is, she is still miles better than trump.

I actually prefer more conservative positions on many issues, but Trump just can't deliver because of two things... he is undisiplined and he can't overcome his ego. He belongs no where near the White House

Well stated.....and I agree 100% (I very much wish that Clinton had not been the nominee.....but given these 2 choices, there is no alternative but to vote AGAINST the charlatan, Trump.)

Again, comprehension problems.....YOU asked if Obama was a professor, correct?

The UC Law school responded (from your own link) with:

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Don't shit yourself but the students rated Obama's class low and not recommended. The faculty also said Obama was lazy, he bailed as soon as his class was over and did not participate in any faculty activities. And the dummy wasn't even qualified to be an associate professor, how sad.

Forum List

Back