Will trump shut the Government down again on February 15th?

Will trump shut the Government down again on February 15th?

• Yes, he will.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes, he will, but the GOP Senate will override him.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, he won't. He will get the money. Nancy will fold.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he won't. He will declare a National Emergency to get it.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No, there will be a deal that he will accept.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
I doubt that Nancy is going to give trump 5.7 Billion Dollars....what then?

The President bent over backwards to try to make a deal with democrats. The question is whether Chuckie and Nancy still have enough support in the media to shut down the government.

He'll declare an emergency and mobilize the armed forces.
Nope.

When Congress says "No" to a President, that is not a national emergency. It's called "checks and balances". Especially when it is both parties saying no, as in this case.

Individual 1 is trying to use the Constitution as toilet paper just to save face.

Pathetic.

I don't know.

But what I do know is that whatever the Cheeto does, JimH52 will be here starting a dozen freaked-out threads a day over it.

The President bent over backwards to try to make a deal with democrats. The question is whether Chuckie and Nancy still have enough support in the media to shut down the government.
No he hasn't. He's turned down compromises because Ann the Man and Rush the Lush say mean things when he tries.

Declaring a bogus emergency is probably his only route left now. And it should get them off his Uuuuge Ass, and so long as he doesn't try to move too much money, it shouldn't do much harm

Nope.

When Congress says "No" to a President, that is not a national emergency. It's called "checks and balances". Especially when it is both parties saying no, as in this case.

Individual 1 is trying to use the Constitution as toilet paper just to save face.

Pathetic.
See how dense ewe are? The national emergency is the onslaught at the border and that includes human and drug trafficking. Tell Pelosi that mowing the goddamn grass won’t be the answer!

Nope.

Pathetic.
See how dense ewe are? The national emergency is the onslaught at the border and that includes human and drug trafficking. Tell Pelosi that mowing the goddamn grass won’t be the answer!
The Russians attacked our electoral system, and Individual 1 still denies it.

So don't give me some bullshit about national emergencies, mm-kay?

Nope.

Pathetic.
Nope. Congress would need a veto-proof majority - that is not going to happen.

Even with a severe stroke and a heavy drinking problem and whatever other fables the pseudocons invented, Nancy Pelosi showed she is a stronger leader than the Apprentice President.

Sad.

Nope.

Pathetic.

The attack in our electoral system is the REAL national emergency. The idiot trump is sensing the nation into the ditch in order to pacify Limpballs and Ann to nut....

Even with a severe stroke and a heavy drinking problem and whatever other fables the pseudocons invented, Nancy Pelosi showed she is a stronger leader than the Apprentice President.

Sad.

She is now walking around the Capitol with a pair of Orange Balls in her hand....:04:

Nope.

Pathetic.

The attack in our electoral system is the REAL national emergency. The idiot trump is sensing the nation into the ditch in order to pacify Limpballs and Ann to nut....

The attack in our electoral system is the REAL national emergency.

only attacks I've seen on the Electoral system, has come from the Democrats, claiming it isn't fair

Sad.

She is now walking around the Capitol with a pair of Orange Balls in her hand....:04:

Really?

What did she win?

No wall?

you seriously think that 'war' is over?

Nope.

Pathetic.

only attacks I've seen on the Electoral system, has come from the Democrats, claiming it isn't fair

I hope your seeing eye dog arrives soon....

Nope.

Pathetic.

trump-tweet-electoral-college.jpg

Nope.

Pathetic.

I hope your seeing eye dog arrives soon....

I'm sorry to hear yours died

Nope.

Pathetic.

trump-tweet-electoral-college.jpg
a 5 year old tweet?

is that all you've got?

Sad.
How'd he ever get the notion that Pelosi "will cave."?

Did Jared start "helping" him again?

Forum List

Back