Will we EVER have another Republican president????

I just want to add on second thought ... Romney was near to victory last time, he was so close that even factors like more gun control and less military expenditure, plus more mishaps like Benghazi... could well see a different result next time...assuming that a suitable Republican candidate can be found.

So..all and all.... yes, we will have another Republican President! :eusa_clap:

Not until the get off the ledge and stop acting Crazy.

I voted republican in every election from 1980 to 2008.

I didn't vote for Romney because 1) I really hate Mormons and 2) the GOP has become so crazy and hostile to working folks that there's no good reason to vote for them if you aren't wealthy.

Romney was nowhere near victory... that was the point.

Only 38 fucking Republicans voted in favor of Hurricane Sandy disaster relief

They have made it perfectly clear they will fight to the death to save tax breaks for billionaires but won't lift a finger to help Americans who are suffering after a disaster

They will never regain power.......they don't deserve it

working Americans' paychecks just got smaller. Not that you would know.

and Obama will get the blame.

I just want to add on second thought ... Romney was near to victory last time, he was so close that even factors like more gun control and less military expenditure, plus more mishaps like Benghazi... could well see a different result next time...assuming that a suitable Republican candidate can be found.

I didn't vote for Romney because 1) I really hate Mormons and 2) the GOP has become so crazy and hostile to working folks that there's no good reason to vote for them if you aren't wealthy.

You telling others to stop acting crazy, funny funny..just look at this post

Most Americans want a strong US economy that provides opportunity for you to succeed, most Americans favor strong families and communities.

The Julias are the outliers, we cannot be like Democrats and pander to them

The Julias are becoming the mainstream because the nice, comfortable middle class my parents enjoyed back in the 1960's has been under attack by the wealthy since 1980.

So, yeah, back then, Julia could probably earn the things she wanted through hard work.

Today, she has to go to the government for those things, or have the government mandate she get them as a condition of employment.

Again, when you make people more dependent on government, they totally vote for more of that stuff.

Did you need someone to help you with the big words?

Do you ever get tired of telling us about how you used to be Republican and so that is the reason you have a right to lecture everyone here

Do you ever get tired of telling us about how you used to be Republican and so that is the reason you have a right to lecture everyone here

Nope. Never do.

And the reason I lecture you is because some day, it might sink in.

When you screw working people, blacks, hispanics, women, gays, and everyone else who isn't a rich person, you shouldn't be surprised when no one votes for you and you lose people who used to vote for you.

The GOP used to get this. Ike, Nixon, even Reagan used to understand that working folks were the backbone of this country.

Hmmmm.....you hate mormons and think the repubs are crazy and hostile to the middle class???? Yet you accuse conservatives of racism/prejudice and vote for a guy who takes money from the middle class (money they can't afford to lose!) and give it to people who for the most part scam the system??? Sorry, you lose any credibility to accuse anyone of anything. Try not being so hypocritical.

Nope. Never do.

And the reason I lecture you is because some day, it might sink in.

When you screw working people, blacks, hispanics, women, gays, and everyone else who isn't a rich person, you shouldn't be surprised when no one votes for you and you lose people who used to vote for you.

The GOP used to get this. Ike, Nixon, even Reagan used to understand that working folks were the backbone of this country.

You do realize, don't you, that the liberals screw the middle class just as much....if not more....than the conservatives do, don't you???? If you don't plainly see this, then you are blinded by your ideology.

Only 38 fucking Republicans voted in favor of Hurricane Sandy disaster relief

They have made it perfectly clear they will fight to the death to save tax breaks for billionaires but won't lift a finger to help Americans who are suffering after a disaster

They will never regain power.......they don't deserve it

working Americans' paychecks just got smaller. Not that you would know.

and Obama will get the blame.

Obama invented Social Security?

Obama was the reason they were paying less SS in the first place. He never should have cut it at all. Social Security is shaky enough without messing with revenue

Hmmmm.....you hate mormons and think the repubs are crazy and hostile to the middle class???? Yet you accuse conservatives of racism/prejudice and vote for a guy who takes money from the middle class (money they can't afford to lose!) and give it to people who for the most part scam the system??? Sorry, you lose any credibility to accuse anyone of anything. Try not being so hypocritical.

If you belong to a crazy cult started by a con artist who wanted to have sex with teenage girls, I have every reason to judge you harshly on that.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra-Crispy!

I won't even ask how Obama is "taking from the middle class", by your sights. Oh, that's right, the tax holidaythat he extended twice was finally allowed to expire so we'd have enough money for your retirment.

I guess those "retirees" are "scamming the system".

[

You do realize, don't you, that the liberals screw the middle class just as much....if not more....than the conservatives do, don't you???? If you don't plainly see this, then you are blinded by your ideology.

Really? How?

I know how the REpublicans have screwed the middle class- Right to Work, At Will Employment, Free Trade.

What have Democrats done that is up on the same par as that?

You're full of shit and everyone knows it, comrade. No one believes your nonsense about 'Uh, I used was one a them Reepublicarns!' any more than they believe your sock JakeFakey's BS.

You're full of shit and everyone knows it, comrade. No one believes your nonsense about 'Uh, I used was one a them Reepublicarns!' any more than they believe your sock JakeFakey's BS.

Add me to the list

I voted Republican from 1974 through 1996. The party just became too bizarre for me to support any more. I looked at some of the idiots representing my party and said "Those guys are on my side?"

Republicans have a master plan to take back the presidency

Republicans control governorships and legislatures in most battleground states. They are quietly introducing legislation to end all or nothing electoral votes and replace with an equal distribution. Essentially it takes battleground states out of play
Note that no solid red states are proposing to split their electoral votes

RNC Chair Backs Electoral Vote Gambit

The Fix: "Basically, Republicans who have control of states that went for President Obama in the 2012 election are pushing for their states to change how they award electoral votes. While almost every state awards electoral votes on a winner-take-all basis, Republicans want these states to instead award one vote to the winner of each congressional district."

"The new system would allow Republicans to consistently win electoral votes (and quite possibly a majority of electoral votes) from states like Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Virginia, regardless of whether they win the statewide vote. All five of these states went for Obama in 2012."

You fuking punk. You got on me because I missed to vs too. And you have sentence structure like what I highlighted above. If you can't write a more coherent sentence than the above, get the fuk out of my country. (isn't that what you said to me? Sure it was.)

Unkotare is simply an ignorant hick concerning American politics and culture. What he thinks is immaterial, unimportant, and not worthy of adult consideration other than a reply of "sure, dude, sure". :lol:

Unkotare is simply an ignorant hick concerning American politics and culture. What he thinks is immaterial, unimportant, and not worthy of adult consideration other than a reply of "sure, dude, sure". :lol:
He's weird alright, but he has to be accorded more respect than you, rightwinger and JoeB, an ingenuous bunch of hacks who swear on Lenin's embalmed corpse that they were once rank-and-file Republicans. Generally, people don't get stupider as they get older, though I admit there are likely exceptions.

And that's the attitude that will keep Republicans out of the white house for quite some time to come.

If you belong to a crazy cult started by a con artist who wanted to have sex with teenage girls, I have every reason to judge you harshly on that.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra-Crispy!

I won't even ask how Obama is "taking from the middle class", by your sights. Oh, that's right, the tax holidaythat he extended twice was finally allowed to expire so we'd have enough money for your retirment.

I guess those "retirees" are "scamming the system".

Add to that Veterans and kids.

The scammers!

Forum List

Back