🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will you liberals and blacks ever denounce black crime?

Why do you say that?

What qualifies a black cop to be an "Uncle Tom?"
Being an uncle tom.

Explain in detail.

Or can't you?
I already did. See post #22

So it your premise that black cops only shoot other blacks in order to curry favor with white people?

:laugh2:
That sounds like an accusation instead of a question and I dont anwer leading accusations. Please rephrase.

What qualifies a black cop to be an "Uncle Tom?"
Being an uncle tom.

Explain in detail.

Or can't you?

So it your premise that black cops only shoot other blacks in order to curry favor with white people?

That sounds like an accusation instead of a question and I dont anwer leading accusations. Please rephrase.

You already did. See post 22

Being an uncle tom.

Explain in detail.

Or can't you?

I dont see the word "only" in post #22. I asked you to rephrase not me.

Thats my point. The white cop isnt another Black gang banger so why are they so frightened?

No shit, Jones.

You should test your logic before trying to make a point with me.

I don't think you have any idea what the point is
No one ever accused you of being able to think.

I know what my point is and thats pretty much all I am concerned with.

So tell us, what is your point?

Thats my point. The white cop isnt another Black gang banger so why are they so frightened?

No shit, Jones.

See post#22 if you are confused.

Explain in detail.

Or can't you?

So what you said has no validity at all then, right?

Thats not what a white police chief revealed. He claimed whites do it out of fear of Black men.

Maybe because they commit so much crime disproportionate to their population
Whites commit crime all the time. Why are they not afraid of white criminals? Your logic doesnt stand up very well.

There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Jessie Jackson

He knows he can beat up the typical white person.

You know the topical white person, do you nutter?..and you speak for all black people....14yr old kids carjack people. I'm sure this 45 year old black man here could have kicked their ass, they were armed...Are you for real ? or do you just play stupid on this board?..You gotta love this guy:eusa_eh:

Four teens have been arrested in connection with a string of carjackings on Detroit’s west side, including one at a gas station, police announced Monday.

The teens, who were are a 14-year-old boy, 14-year-old girl, 15-year-old boy, and a 16-year-old boy arrested by the Detroit Police Department’s commercial auto theft unit on Sunday, were taken into custody at a bus stop on Southfield and McNichols on the city’s west side
They are suspected in an attempted carjacking at 9:40 p.m. Friday of a 66-year-old man outside a gas station in the 8800 block of Wyoming. Police say two of the four suspects attempted to carjack the victim but failed when they could not start the vehicle. Police recovered fake guns from each of them.

The two teens made their way to the 10000 block of Plymouth an hour later, police say, where they held-up a 49-year-old man and took his vehicle, a green 2004 Hyundai Sonata. Neither of the victims was injured.

On Sunday, at 9:05 p.m., in the 18700 block of Warren, police say the same group of suspected teens struck again and carjacked a 45 year-old man of his gray 2007 Chevy Malibu. The victim was not injured.

Four teens arrested in string of Detroit carjackings

No shit, Jones.

I'm very certain I'm not the one confused here. You're the one who always seems to get tripped up on your own words when challenged with actual common sense and facts.

What you said has no validity at all. Thats why I asked you to rephrase instead of wasting my time playing dumb games.

What you said has no validity at all. Thats why I asked you to rephrase instead of wasting my time playing dumb games.

What games would those be? You very clearly stated that black cops shoot black people to gain favor with whites. Are you now backtracking that statement?

No shit, Jones.

I'm very certain I'm not the one confused here. You're the one who always seems to get tripped up on your own words when challenged with actual common sense and facts.
I'm certain you are confused. What you asked me was not what I said. Obviously you are confused.

What games would those be? You very clearly stated that black cops shoot black people to gain favor with whites. Are you now backtracking that statement?
If I did why dont you post me saying that? Dont think I didnt notice you removed the "only" thereby admitting your confusion.

If I did why dont you post me saying that? Dont think I didnt notice you removed the "only" thereby admitting your confusion.

You haven't answered the question. Do black cops shoot black people to gain favor with whites? Yes or no

You haven't answered the question. Do black cops shoot black people to gain favor with whites? Yes or no
There is a third option. Please ask a question about what i said not what you wanted me to say.

There is a third option. Please ask a question about what i said not what you wanted me to say.

Still haven't answered the question. Yes or no

No shit, Jones.

Common sense gets him every time

I dont answer leading accusations. Please rephrase.

I dont answer leading accusations. Please rephrase.

Well, I guess since you don't feel like owning up to your own statements we can chalk it up to you just being full of your usual shit.

Forum List

Back