Yes, I'm a Conservative, But SOME Rent Control IS Necesary

It is most cost effective if they find another job or their own or don't quit the job they have.

Circulating capital is great when it is someone earning a living and spending their money. What you want is to be given someone else's money.
What part of Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment do you not understand?

I understand it fine. I also understand that, when the unemployment rate gets down to the "natural unemployment" rate, there are employment positions going unfilled. You are not wanting one of those. You are wanting money for doing nothing.

If you want money, don't quit your job voluntarily.
Learn to play the guitar on the MTV where you get money for nothing and the chicks are free. That’s the way you do it.

The nonsensical notion that, in the real world, anyone should receieve an unearned income for doing nothing, consuming without producing, and relentlessly hawking this absurdity, defies reason.

That or join the army, no critical thing skills required, decisions made for him, three hots and a cot.

Not at all. I am advocating for solving for simple poverty via market friendly means, merely to promote the general welfare.

There should be no homeless on the streets, with recourse to an income as Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

The natural rate of unemployment does not justify you want to be paid if you quit a job and do not search for another.

You are advocating being paid for not working, when you choose not to work. The answer is no.
Circulating capital to ensure liquidity in our markets is what matters. It is simply more cost effective to pay some people not to work, than that they have to apply for means tested welfare.

It is most cost effective if they find another job or their own or don't quit the job they have.

Circulating capital is great when it is someone earning a living and spending their money. What you want is to be given someone else's money.

I understand it fine. I also understand that, when the unemployment rate gets down to the "natural unemployment" rate, there are employment positions going unfilled. You are not wanting one of those. You are wanting money for doing nothing.

only Illegals to a federal doctrine and State laws concerning employment at the will of either party, say that.

The nonsensical notion that, in the real world, anyone should receieve an unearned income for doing nothing, consuming without producing, and relentlessly hawking this absurdity, defies reason.
Only capital Has to work under capitalism, not fools or horses.

The natural rate of unemployment does not justify you want to be paid if you quit a job and do not search for another.

You are advocating being paid for not working, when you choose not to work. The answer is no.
Circulating capital to ensure liquidity in our markets is what matters. It is simply more cost effective to pay some people not to work, than that they have to apply for means tested welfare.

only Illegals to a federal doctrine and State laws concerning employment at the will of either party, say that.

No, you are wrong again. Most people would say that. Most people would object to having their tax money spent to support someone who quit a job and is unwilling to find another.

Unemployment compensation is for those who lost their job through no fault of their own, and who are looking for another job. It is not welfare.

That works great. But you have to get your own capital. I plan to retire on the capital I have earned and saved over my career.

I find it telling that you continually use this quote that calls people who work "fools". And yet, you are dependent on them to survive.

No, you are wrong again. Most people would say that. Most people would object to having their tax money spent to support someone who quit a job and is unwilling to find another.

Unemployment compensation is for those who lost their job through no fault of their own, and who are looking for another job. It is not welfare.
we have a First Amendment. I don't care about your alleged morality.

the Law is the Law. why be Illegal to the Law but blame less fortunate illegals for their illegalities?

Original Sinners should not be "blaming the Poor who have no Gold to make their own rules" under any form of Capitalism.

I find it telling that you continually use this quote that calls people who work "fools". And yet, you are dependent on them to survive.
you assume perfect information under capitalism.

we know right wing fantasy is just that, not economics.

the Law is the Law. why be Illegal to the Law but blame less fortunate illegals for their illegalities?

Original Sinners should not be "blaming the Poor who have no Gold to make their own rules" under any form of Capitalism.

Once again you resort to babbling nonsense in the attempt to sound like an intellectual. But if you were a true intellectual, you would clarify what all that means and answer questions. We have already established that you will no.

Yes, the law is the law. And Unemployment Compensation is only for those who lost their job through no fault of their own and are seeking other employment. That is the law. I am not blaming illegals. I am not blaming the poor. You are simply avoiding the topic we have been discussing.

I assume nothing of the sort. I simply find it telling that someone denigrates those who work, but demands a portion of their earnings in order to survive.

Once again you resort to babbling nonsense in the attempt to sound like an intellectual. But if you were a true intellectual, you would clarify what all that means and answer questions. We have already established that you will no.

Yes, the law is the law. And Unemployment Compensation is only for those who lost their job through no fault of their own and are seeking other employment. That is the law. I am not blaming illegals. I am not blaming the poor. You are simply avoiding the topic we have been discussing.
A federal doctrine and State laws claim otherwise.

I assume nothing of the sort. I simply find it telling that someone denigrates those who work, but demands a portion of their earnings in order to survive.
not sure where you get your paradigm from.

We have a First World economy.

Our welfare clause is General not Common.

Solving simple poverty promotes the general welfare.

No, they do not. That is a lie. Neither federal nor state laws require unemployment compensation for those who voluntarily quit their job and do not seek other employment.

And there are programs in place that provide for the poor. Unemployment compensation is not, and never was, intended for that purpose.

And it is not simple poverty that you are wanting to cure. It is self-imposed poverty. It is choosing to be unemployed because of some silly notion that only fools and horses work. Of course, you consume endless products and services that are only available because of those "fools".

No, they do not. That is a lie. Neither federal nor state laws require unemployment compensation for those who voluntarily quit their job and do not seek other employment.
The right wing doesn't care about natural rights or equal protection of the law.

Employment is at the will of either party.

And there are programs in place that provide for the poor. Unemployment compensation is not, and never was, intended for that purpose.

And it is not simple poverty that you are wanting to cure. It is self-imposed poverty. It is choosing to be unemployed because of some silly notion that only fools and horses work. Of course, you consume endless products and services that are only available because of those "fools".
it should be, it is more cost effective than means tested welfare.

The right wing doesn't care about natural rights or equal protection of the law.

Employment is at the will of either party.

Yes, employment is at the will of either party. But when you voluntarily quit, you do not get paid. It is a very simple concept.

it should be, it is more cost effective than means tested welfare.

No it shouldn't be. Means tested welfare is much more efficient. There is more paperwork up front, but the savings in fraud more than makes up for it.

Forum List

Back