"You didn't get there on your own"

You aren't equipped for a debate Conz.....all you can do is falme and scream racism....if the rightwing are "terrorists" what do you plan to do about us....type?

I plan on defending my country, if on election day you prevent my fellow Americans from voting and it changes the outcome, I will do what any patriot would do.

That you want to steal the election using voter suppression makes you the terrorist.

But you are a tough guy too I see, time will tell, wont it, bigot

By calling the Constitutional professor, Obama, a moron, my president, you are showing that you hate America...i dont like people who hate my country and attack it

bigot

O bama is the worst president of the modern era....and the irony is that you are probably tthe biggest bigot on this board..really, you think I'm a tough guy?

Naaa....just way too much for you to handle intellectually or otherwise....you "defended" your nation in 10 didn't you ;)

Your brethren defended Wis well didn't they?

You go ahead and thump your chest all day long and scream everybody is a racist...you don't like me?

oh golly whatever will I do?

:lol:

Oh god, i could literally out argue you drunk and asleep, not necessarily because I have a higher IQ than you, although I likely do, but because I have the facts and all you have is your lies and hate.

Let me make this simple for you, the entire planet knows who you guys are, and I have proven that to you many times, by now you are tired of me proving that baggers are the joke of the planet...

but not just jokes, rabid and vile and filthy hating racist scum...i am sorry it hurts your feelings that I am able to identify you correctly as such, and no, it doesnt make me anything other than very observant...

I plan on defending my country, if on election day you prevent my fellow Americans from voting and it changes the outcome, I will do what any patriot would do.

That you want to steal the election using voter suppression makes you the terrorist.

By calling the Constitutional professor, Obama, a moron, my president, you are showing that you hate America...i dont like people who hate my country and attack it

bigot

O bama is the worst president of the modern era....and the irony is that you are probably tthe biggest bigot on this board..really, you think I'm a tough guy?

Naaa....just way too much for you to handle intellectually or otherwise....you "defended" your nation in 10 didn't you ;)

You go ahead and thump your chest all day long and scream everybody is a racist...you don't like me?

Oh god, i could literally out argue you drunk and asleep, not necessarily because I have a higher IQ than you, although I likely do, but because I have the facts and all you have is your lies and hate.

Let me make this simple for you, the entire planet knows who you guys are, and I have proven that to you many times, by now you are tired of me proving that baggers are the joke of the planet...

but not just jokes, rabid and vile and filthy hating racist scum...i am sorry it hurts your feelings that I am able to identify you correctly as such, and no, it doesnt make me anything other than very observant...

Yes of course, Conz is a brilliant mind who quotes every far left source he can find...and screams you are a racist because you don't believe Huffpo/kos....well...or Conz.

You couldn't "out argue" a 12 year old.

For the record Obama is a pig fucking liar.

sure he is...you betcha

Hey, he is a commie too, right :lol:

Face it, you are ruled by a Black Man, so just say

"Yes Sir Mr. President", and then go about your day

You black Conz, that why you hate whitey...were you one of those patriotic "brothas" with a nightstck in Philly?

President pig fucker will soon be sent home..

For the record Obama is a pig fucking liar.

sure he is...you betcha

You black Conz, that why you hate whitey...were you one of those patriotic "brothas" with a nightstck in Philly?

Nah, president pig fucker, you aint no racist :lol::lol:

oh god, you are so pathetic

is there a better term than bleak to describe great depression and world war??????

Very very stupid but typical men followed Napoleon into the Russian winter and called him a great leader. Even stupider men followed FDR into the depression and world war and called him a great leader.

Barry is not a hero of FDRs caliber yet because his depression has only lasted 3.5 years so far. If he can stretch it out for another term he will join FDR as a great liberal hero.

Barry is a moron whom history will view as less than even Jimmy Carter.

Well let's not forget that Barry is very controversial and has virtually shut down our government because he is a communist- he had two communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders!!

Yes he will be considered the worst because he is the least American president ever.

So many differences of opinion seem to end up with the charges of someone being a communist. When they trot out the communist thing it's usually as a last resort, and the communist charge is considered much worse than--he didn't eat his veggies, or he has big ears.

So many differences of opinion seem to end up with the charges of someone being a communist.

well, lets see, he had 2 communst parents, he voted to the left of Bernie Sanders, his mentors were communists, and he is beloved by the CPUSA; so does that make him a communist or a martian????

When they trot out the communist thing it's usually as a last resort, and the communist charge is considered much worse than--he didn't eat his veggies, or he has big ears.

only a liberal communist would compare treason to eating your veggies

sure he is...you betcha

Nah, president pig fucker, you aint no racist :lol::lol:

oh god, you are so pathetic

(smile) Yoy are just another little ankle biter without a brian, ain't ya "brotha"?

Barry is a moron whom history will view as less than even Jimmy Carter.

Well let's not forget that Barry is very controversial and has virtually shut down our government because he is a communist- he had two communist parents and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders!!

Yes he will be considered the worst because he is the least American president ever.

So many differences of opinion seem to end up with the charges of someone being a communist. When they trot out the communist thing it's usually as a last resort, and the communist charge is considered much worse than--he didn't eat his veggies, or he has big ears.

He had enough of them around him, but who knows what he calls himself.

amazed proves once again he is a complete and total moran

Gawd I love irony.

moran.jpg

So many differences of opinion seem to end up with the charges of someone being a communist.

well, lets see, he had 2 communst parents, he voted to the left of Bernie Sanders, his mentors were communists, and he is beloved by the CPUSA; so does that make him a communist or a martian????

That is an "either/or" argument and a fallacy.

When they trot out the communist thing it's usually as a last resort, and the communist charge is considered much worse than--he didn't eat his veggies, or he has big ears.

only a liberal communist would compare treason to eating your veggies

I thought the veggie thing might inspire new charges of communism, but I had to see. The charges of communism seem to come easy to you, so I assmume you must have some expertise on the subject, yes or no? And what of IQ's some expertise there too?

these idiot racist vile filth bagging terrorists dont realize they are the joke of the planet, especially when they do the commie thing

so funny

You geniuses actually think your superiors, myself and the other libs here, are here to DISCUSS anything with you, you have not earned that right, by proving you are nothing but racists and bigots and liars and cheats, we only are here to laugh at you

Embrace what you are Conz....you are the very thing you accuse everyone else....except that you justify your own hatred as righteous.

In the end hate is just hate, and you are simply full of it.

Type away ankle biter ;)

Embrace what you are Conz....you are the very thing you accuse everyone else....except that you justify your own hatred as righteous.

Type away ankle biter ;)

If it makes you feel better to puke out that talking point, be my guest.

The whole planet knows who I am and who you are, I am not the one who screamed

"I want my country back" just because the president is Black...deal with it, bigot

Dont one of you liberals dare argue with these terrorist shit baggers, as if they give one god damn about the economy, as if they could admit there has been UNPRECEDENTED obstruction preventing Obama and the dems from a bigger stimulus, jobs bills, etc

this is NOT a debate, you are laughed at you fucking terrorist slime...

You aren't equipped for a debate Conz.....all you can do is falme and scream racism....if the rightwing are "terrorists" what do you plan to do about us....type?

bigot

You want your country back? right?
Yes. We want to take our nation back from you flaming liberal punks.

No government doesn't make it possible for businesses to start up and succeed. Government did not create the infrastructure.

you are a liar and a moron...really, from this point forward you should not post or speak in public, you really are embarrassing yourself when you do

You should not post to Mrs Foxfyre in that manner. She has more class and intelligence in her pinky finger than your entire god forsaken algae eating amoebic body.

bigot

When are you NOT drunk and asleep?

Type away ankle biter ;)

If it makes you feel better to puke out that talking point, be my guest.

The whole planet knows who I am and who you are, I am not the one who screamed

"I want my country back" just because the president is Black...deal with it, bigot

yip, yipp, yip, yip......translates to "I am afraid of righty".

Poor kid.

Forum List

Back