A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

Why do conservatives who say there will be civil war always look like this:

View attachment 507216
He most likely has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues, not to mention probably suffers from incontinence. Typical trailer park trash. Bitching and moaning he did not get his way and now wants to burn the house down. Not that he has much of a house to burn down.

Because people like that, don't like the new normal.

View attachment 507229
There is certainly nothing new about that.
It's never been accepted as normal, not in my lifetime. Till now.
Of course no one accepts it as normal. Riots over civil rights and policing arenā€™t new to America. Your faux outrage and feigned ignorance of itā€™s history is whatā€™s new.

4 years of it? With cops ordered to stand down? With people arrested for defending themselves? To the point that new riots and violence are barely reported?

Yep. It has become the new normal. YOur denial is silly.
Not a single incident driving continued unrest over that time. Right?

Irrelevant to the point. Years of political violence from the left has made political violence and rioting the new normal.

That is a fact that we normal Americans have to deal with, even if we are older and fatter and diabetic.

Violent thugs like the dems like to employ, don't leave old people alone. Hell, they seem to prefer targets that can't fight back or they think can't fight back.
Try working to create a more equitable society rather than blaming the victims. Thatā€™s the core of the problem really. Continued ignorance of continuing injustice.
Victims my ass.....

Violent predators and fucking parasites is more accurate.

Take your bullshit on down the road.... no one here is buying it.
Like I said. Continued ignorance of continuing injustice. Riots get your attention but you never learn why they happen. Sad.
No, we know exactly why, and that's our objection.
If you want to riot over something real, that's different, but we ain't going to burn our world down for the sake of a bunch of worthless shitbags. And that's all you guys ever riot over...... I didn't see any riots over Daniel Shaver.

Save your self-righteous hypocrisy for someone else, liar.
You donā€™t want to get it. You just want to vilify and demonize. You can watch a 10 min video of it happening right in front of your eyes and still argue itā€™s justified even as the offending officer is sentenced for murder. Then you wonder why the cycle continues. SMH

Try working to create a more equitable society rather than blaming the victims. Thatā€™s the core of the problem really. Continued ignorance of continuing injustice.
Please tell us what you mean by "more equitable society" and describe how we are supposed to be working to create one.
Try reading the discussion where I stated that. The context is there.
No, you didn't.
I pointed you to it. I canā€™t make you understand, dumbfuck.

View attachment 507216
He most likely has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues, not to mention probably suffers from incontinence. Typical trailer park trash. Bitching and moaning he did not get his way and now wants to burn the house down. Not that he has much of a house to burn down.

View attachment 507229
Of course no one accepts it as normal. Riots over civil rights and policing arenā€™t new to America. Your faux outrage and feigned ignorance of itā€™s history is whatā€™s new.

4 years of it? With cops ordered to stand down? With people arrested for defending themselves? To the point that new riots and violence are barely reported?

Irrelevant to the point. Years of political violence from the left has made political violence and rioting the new normal.

That is a fact that we normal Americans have to deal with, even if we are older and fatter and diabetic.

Violent thugs like the dems like to employ, don't leave old people alone. Hell, they seem to prefer targets that can't fight back or they think can't fight back.

That you are certain you are correct, in your violence, does not change the fact that you have made it normal, nor that those of us threatened by it, feel threatened by it.
Itā€™s not normal at all to ignore injustice. You feel threatened by it because you donā€™t understand it despite many decades of people screaming their grievance at you. Your white privileged ears donā€™t allow you to hear and your indifference doesnā€™t allow you to understand.
You want to cry about "injustice"? Okay, let's talk about it.....

This guy;
View attachment 508011

beat his own child to death. And he got less time than Chauvin did.

When's the protest march scheduled for?

Where is it going to be held?

Is there a shopping center on the route that everyone can loot as soon as the sun goes down?

GTFOOH you fucking racist liar. :flameth:
Youā€™re only proving my point, dope.

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

Like I said. Continued ignorance of continuing injustice. Riots get your attention but you never learn why they happen. Sad.
If you want to riot over something real, that's different, but we ain't going to burn our world down for the sake of a bunch of worthless shitbags. And that's all you guys ever riot over...... I didn't see any riots over Daniel Shaver.

You donā€™t want to get it. You just want to vilify and demonize. You can watch a 10 min video of it happening right in front of your eyes and still argue itā€™s justified even as the offending officer is sentenced for murder. Then you wonder why the cycle continues. SMH
So you'd rather support criminals over police, good to know who the enemy is.

Libs like Mac1958 who claim to fear a violent confrontation could go a long way in preventing that by embracing strict election reforms

Because most trump supporters fear more election fraud in the future

But instead libs want to poke the bear in his cage to hear him roar
That's what the left does. They poke.....poke...
Poke....poke, then people get fed up and smack them upside the head and the left goes.."Wow, why are you so hateful and violent"?

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

That you are certain you are correct, in your violence, does not change the fact that you have made it normal, nor that those of us threatened by it, feel threatened by it.
Itā€™s not normal at all to ignore injustice. You feel threatened by it because you donā€™t understand it despite many decades of people screaming their grievance at you. Your white privileged ears donā€™t allow you to hear and your indifference doesnā€™t allow you to understand.

I reject any attempt to hold me responsible for ANYTHING, I did not personally do.

That you want to use that as an excuse for dismissing my concerns about violent mobs killing people in the streets, is just you talking shit, as you escalate the violence and racial strife that is gaining you political wins.

You want to keep doing that? Because it means you win?

I can't stop you. BUT, don't come whining to me, like a faggot, when you are unhappy that the violence got out of control or bounced a way you did not want.
Racist dumbfucks like yourself always turn to violence. Itā€™s part of your pathology.

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

Tell us some more about 1/6 , dumbfuck.

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

Tell us more about the Antifa and Black Scum Matter riots of 2020, scumbag.

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

The cycle continues because you guys can only see one possible motive for wrongdoing, (racism) even when there's no reasonable facts in evidence to believe that race was a factor in whatever situation you're chimping the fuck out over.
You can't address a problem unless you can first identify it, and you all seem determined to incorrectly identify it as much as possible.
Because you don't actually want the problems in LE fixed, do you?
I say again; I didn't see anyone rioting over Daniel Shaver's murder.

So spare me your weak excuses you fucking race-pimping shitbag.

Last edited:

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

The cycle continues because you guys can only see one possible motive for wrongdoing, (racism) even when there's no reasonable facts in evidence to believe that race was a factor in whatever situation you're chimping the fuck out over.
You can't address a problem unless you can first identify it, and you all seem determined to incorrectly identify it as much as possible.

There are plenty of reasonable facts and evidence, dope.

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

There are plenty of reasonable facts and evidence, dope.
Oh bullshit.

You guys always claim a fucking asshole who happens to be black, is a victim of "racism" when he or she is treated like the miserable fucking asshole they act like.

And if you can't use it for political purposes, then it doesn't matter a damn bit...... which is why you had to look up Daniel Shaver, and which is why BLM never holds a rally for all those inner city black kids who shoot each other by the dozens in places like Chicago, Baltimore, and NYC.

Fuck you and your dishonest horseshit.

Please tell us what you mean by "more equitable society" and describe how we are supposed to be working to create one.
Try reading the discussion where I stated that. The context is there.
Yeah I did and the answer is not there and not interested in extrapolating something from your context. Simple question that you should be able to answer.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
Wow it really must scare you guys that ordinary Americans are willing to rise up against the fascism of the left.

I wonder if it will ever occur to the leftwing idiots that they have gone too far in their anti-American antics that normal everyday Americans are so pissed they would be willing to pick up an AR-15 and fight back.

Keep pushing your bullshit Agenda, and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find out.
Okay Rambo.

Another good example.
Oh, Mac.

Trump could be Satan himself, and I would support a 50-million-death civil war to REINSTATE him.......just to piss you off.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

I reject any attempt to hold me responsible for ANYTHING, I did not personally do.

That you want to use that as an excuse for dismissing my concerns about violent mobs killing people in the streets, is just you talking shit, as you escalate the violence and racial strife that is gaining you political wins.

I can't stop you. BUT, don't come whining to me, like a faggot, when you are unhappy that the violence got out of control or bounced a way you did not want.
Racist dumbfucks like yourself always turn to violence. Itā€™s part of your pathology.

Saying wacism, like a retarded child, does not change teh fact of your violent mobs killing people in the streets.

My point stands.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
Wow it really must scare you guys that ordinary Americans are willing to rise up against the fascism of the left.

I wonder if it will ever occur to the leftwing idiots that they have gone too far in their anti-American antics that normal everyday Americans are so pissed they would be willing to pick up an AR-15 and fight back.

Okay Rambo.

Another good example.
Oh, Mac.

Trump could be Satan himself, and I would support a 50-million-death civil war to REINSTATE him.......just to piss you off.

I know that you believe that.

Okay Rambo.

Another good example.
Oh, Mac.

He's talking about his personal feelings. Are you really trying to imply that he is wrong about his own feelings?

Or are you just reflexively snarky to the point of it not making any sense, what so ever?

Okay Rambo.

Another good example.
Oh, Mac.

He's talking about his personal feelings. Are you really trying to imply that he is wrong about his own feelings?

Or are you just reflexively snarky to the point of it not making any sense, what so ever?
My goodness, you guys bitch about me a lot.

It's obviously a good sign, but it's boring.

Okay Rambo.

Another good example.
Oh, Mac.

not bitching. Asked you a question about your post.

I mean, he posted about his feelings. And you disagreed with him.

That's not rational. Of you.

Okay Rambo.

Another good example.
Oh, Mac.

not bitching. Asked you a question about your post.

I mean, he posted about his feelings. And you disagreed with him.

That's not rational. Of you.
Sorry!

View attachment 507216

View attachment 507229

Victims my ass.....

Tell us more about the Antifa and Black Scum Matter riots of 2020, scumbag.
How about you tell us about them.

Forum List

Back