A comparison of the Reagan and Obama recoveries

There's no comparison. Millions of good paying jobs have disappeared between Reagan and Obama.
Huh? The economy took off under Reagan and he set the table for two decade of wealth. Obama at best has a stagnant economy after more than 6 years.

There is no comparison, you're right.
Should we "harass the chief magistrate" of the Union to Faithfully execute a federal Doctrine that is recognized in every at-will employment State, to solve simple poverty in our republic on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States?

You really need to learn to translate Canadian into American before you post because you don't make any sense
are you upset because Canadian women can be more honest for sex than than women with a McCarthy era phrase in their pledge of allegiance and most definitely not, any form of infidel-ism, protestant-ism, nor any renegade-ism to a god through that form of the abomination of hypocrisy.

Um...yeah...that's it...

I don't see how anyone can argue with this:

HHIncomeSmall.jpg

Since the maker of graphic can't spell, I doubt the math as well.

Prove it wrong.
I believe you prove a case of the left that we should end our War on Drugs to be more Faith-full to our Commerce Clause, and solve simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

You really need to learn to translate Canadian into American before you post because you don't make any sense
are you upset because Canadian women can be more honest for sex than than women with a McCarthy era phrase in their pledge of allegiance and most definitely not, any form of infidel-ism, protestant-ism, nor any renegade-ism to a god through that form of the abomination of hypocrisy.

Um...yeah...that's it...
i love modern times.

HHIncomeSmall.jpg

Prove it wrong.

The burden of proof is always on the person making the positive statement. No one ever need prove that anything does not exist or is not the case.

Secondly, the maker of the graph provides no source citation of data used. As well, the graph makes no mention of inflation whatsoever. Which of course is a significant nuance given that inflation increased considerably faster during the Reagan years:

CPI1.png

This is of course assuming that the figures are remotely correct. And we have been given no reason whatsoever to believe it.

Inflation Calculator Bureau of Labor Statistics

HHIncomeSmall.jpg

Prove it wrong.

The burden of proof is always on the person making the positive statement. No one ever need prove that anything does not exist or is not the case.

Secondly, the maker of the graph provides no source citation of data used. As well, the graph makes no mention of inflation whatsoever. Which of course is a significant nuance given that inflation increased considerably faster during the Reagan years:

View attachment 41129
This is of course assuming that the figures are remotely correct. And we have been given no reason whatsoever to believe it.

This is incredibly stupid. some Inflation is part and parcel of a thriving economy. In Greece in fact is experiencing deflation for local goods because people do not have buying power.

There's no comparison. Millions of good paying jobs have disappeared between Reagan and Obama.
I've had a business during Reagan till now and know many business people. It's down across the board while business was booming during Reagan's terms. You are either on drugs or flat out lying.

only poor is relative; poverty is defined in the US with the full faith and credit of public Acts.
Stop wasting time on vocabulary and semantics with me. You are seriously out of your league. Trust me.
i already know you only have fallacy; why should i trust you. only poor is relative; poverty is defined in the US with the full faith and credit of public Acts. you either have a a valid rebuttal or you are just full of fallacy.

I've had a business during Reagan till now and know many business people. It's down across the board while business was booming during Reagan's terms. You are either on drugs or flat out lying.
i remember that republican administration causing some consternation among their commodity constituency--especially regarding silver prices with the (other) Peoples' silver.

HHIncomeSmall.jpg

Prove it wrong.

View attachment 41129

This is incredibly stupid. some Inflation is part and parcel of a thriving economy. In Greece in fact is experiencing deflation for local goods because people do not have buying power.

Not talking about the merits of inflation. Just the facts of the matter. Again, assuming for the sake of discussion that the figures are accurate (which the lack of citation suggests they are not)

When I get on threads like this, my sense of superiority becomes over-inflated. It comes from arguing with lightweights.
how difficult can it be when you Only appeal to ignorance and diversion.
Please! Not my fault if you think poverty and poor have different roots. I don't blame you personally, but American public education has a lot to answer for.

Forum List

Back