A Poll Businesses Boycotting Laws Protecting Christians Might Want To Look At First..

Do you think people who think it's important for kids having both mom and dad like gay marriage?

• Yes, they can think both are important

• No, the two can't exist in the same universe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I leave Offensive and Lucy to keep stroking Pinochet and ignoring the facts.

Not a surprise that either support that bloody dictator- or in Lucy's case raping women who are "Marxist agitators"

I am not saying rapes didn't happen, but there was no evidence they were ordered. Let's be clear on that.

Exactly, there was no Government policy of ordering such things as rape.
The leftists are full of shit and always go overboard with their accusations against Pinochet. I hope they don't plan on trying to guilt trip me for supporting Pinochet's kidnapping and killing of communist trash without trial...because I am all for a military junta killing commies without trial. I've seen enough evidence to declare them guilty. Killing commies is a service to mankind.

I am not saying rapes didn't happen, but there was no evidence they were ordered. Let's be clear on that.

thatcher_pinochet.jpg

john-paul-ii-and-pinochet.jpg

Exactly, there was no Government policy of ordering such things as rape.
The leftists are full of shit and always go overboard with their accusations against Pinochet. I hope they don't plan on trying to guilt trip me for supporting Pinochet's kidnapping and killing of communist trash without trial...because I am all for a military junta killing commies without trial. I've seen enough evidence to declare them guilty. Killing commies is a service to mankind.

Please don't let anyone "guilt trip" you, you're Chilean, I'm Austrian, there are about 500,000 Deutsch-Chilenen, so we naturally feel close to Chile and of course Argentina.

There are 3.5 million Deutschargentinier, including members of my own family who were born in Argentina and who live in the beautiful place of Buenos Aires.

buenos aires - Google Search

thatcher_pinochet.jpg

john-paul-ii-and-pinochet.jpg
Charming Catholics.
Well, now we know who was doing the raping.

Who was doing the raping?
Well, now we know who was doing the raping.

Who was doing the raping?
She's obviously is calling me a rapist.

Ah, raping...weren't we talking about the poll in the OP? How 90% of nearly 100 respondents feel that it's important for a child to have both a mother and father?

Ah, raping...weren't we talking about the poll in the OP? How 90% of nearly 100 respondents feel that it's important for a child to have both a mother and father?

Yes, correct, the thread should concentrate on the poll. I feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and a father. However, there are instances, such as if one parent is abusive or has say a drug and/or alcohol problem, of course in those cases the child is emotionally better with just the one parent who's normal.

My apologies for throwing your thread off topic.

I think we might perhaps have another thread regarding General Pinochet, I commented about your avatar, and then we got into a mini thing about Pinochet.

Hopefully though now, the topic of the poll about parents can resume accordingly.

Your poll had fewer than 100 people?

I am guessing that the Gallup poll, which found that 60% of Americans support same sex marriage, talked to a much larger sample.

Guess all you like. 100 +/- were surveyed here and about 90% of them feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (cannot privately support gay marriage/ aren't being honest about their private lack of support for gay marriage) And that 90% is derived pretty much evenly between democrats, middle and conservative people. So, businesses who boycott pro-sanity laws beware...

The word "guess" was sarcasm. A poll of only 100 people isn't worth much.

Ah the poll where nearly 100 respondents said that your children suffered because you were a single mom?

Forum List

Back