A question on tipping

you don't give a damn for those workers who would lose their jobs because you and your republican friends didn't eat there anymore??.or the small business owner forced out of business.?...like I said how republican of you
You frequent businesses to help employ people? You expect people to buy that steamy pile?

yes because being a leftard

he has fascist leanings

the only acceptable answer is his

--LOL
false! right tards are exponentially more fascist then left tards.

you don't give a damn for those workers who would lose their jobs because you and your republican friends didn't eat there anymore??.or the small business owner forced out of business.?...like I said how republican of you
You frequent businesses to help employ people? You expect people to buy that steamy pile?
no ice I go to have an enjoyable evening and need good service and good food to keep coming back I won't stop going for a bs reason

I think this is the better way if the clientele is predominately black.
I have heard that blacks are really bad tippers.
They drive the servers crazy always sending food back,requesting the food to be cooked a certain way
other then how it's explained in the menu.
Then with a dinner party of 10 with a $200.00 tab they might leave a $2.00 tip....

This and the owner being forced to pay a salary higher then they can afford it makes sense
to come up with a way to increase revenue.
Really? I've seen more whites do what you discribe blacks doing.
Being cheap and acting like a dick crosses all racial lines.

i would walk out
How republican of you

why the fuck is that

i tip very well loser

so fuck you on that i dont care bullshit
we weren't talking about tipping jon we were talking about you not patronizing the business anymore and I tip well too ....just gave my favorite bartender $100 for Easter That shes a knockout has nothing to do with it
Right. And the crisp 50 in each boob was a nice gesture.

So...A question for the members here.
You go out to your favorite restaurant. Not a chain, but a privately owned eatery. Or lets say your favorite local pub. As you enter, you see a new sign on the door. It says.."dear valued customers. As of ( date) we here at Joes Bar and Grill have instituted a no tipping policy. Instead, a surcharge of 20% ( or whatever...20% is the most common figure) will be added to the bill for each meal/drinks served. This is being done in response to new local regulations that mandate we pay a minimum wage to our employees. The surcharge is to cover the additional cost of labor. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause"...
Read this column. Then comment.....Please note. The higher minimum wage is just ONE reason restaurant owners are moving away from tipping.
http://nypost.com/2016/03/20/not-so-fast-on-banning-tipping-please-even-though-i-called-for-it/
oh...Readers may be curious as to my stance....
Having been in the food and beverage business for 5 years I can say without a doubt that I would MUCH prefer to be compensated via gratuities. I believe the gratuity is the ultimate merit system as most normal people appreciate the hard work and attentiveness of a good server/bartender and will tip appropriately. During my tenure I found that to be the case. I would much rather deal with being paid in cash.....Just peel off the 8% to declare to the feds and off I went. And being able to yank down anywhere from $100 to $150 in a 6/7 hour shift would mean being paid a salary up to $30 per hour. Nobody is going to do that.
Even at $15 per hour, I would have LOST income..Plus I believe that paying servers/bartenders by the hour removes incentive to go that extra mile to enhance the customer's experience.

i would walk out
How republican of you

why the fuck is that

So you against freedom of CHOICE again?

Major irony.

no ice I go to have an enjoyable evening and need good service and good food to keep coming back I won't stop going for a bs reason
Every service has a limit to market demand. You may or may not hang in there with price increases but you can't speak for anyone else without walking in his shoes.

It would depend.

If it was a restaurant I really liked and looked forward to going to, I'd say "fuck it" and go inside and sit down and enjoy a good meal.

If it was a place I wasn't sure of or crazy about or if I wasn'that hungry, I'd say "fuck them" and go somewhere else.

They drive the servers crazy always sending food back,requesting the food to be cooked a certain way
Then with a dinner party of 10 with a $200.00 tab they might leave a $2.00 tip....

This and the owner being forced to pay a salary higher then they can afford it makes sense
Really? I've seen more whites do what you discribe the blacks .

Of course. Blacks and liberal whites are the cheapest bastards on the planet when it comes to tipping and charity....

How republican of you

why the fuck is that

i tip very well loser

we weren't talking about tipping jon we were talking about you not patronizing the business anymore and I tip well too ....just gave my favorite bartender $100 for Easter That shes a knockout has nothing to do with it
Was that after she kicked you in the balls for groping her?

i would walk out
How republican of you

why the fuck is that

i tip very well loser

are you lost or what

i was talking about a policy requiring mandatory tipping

Of course. Blacks and liberal whites are the cheapest bastards on the planet when it comes to tipping and charity....
Absolute bullshit but you just had to justify your racism and bigotry.

The problem is that tax agencies now require that all tips be added together and then shared among all. That means the dolts and lollards earn the same as the ones who provide real service.
I don't know about Nevada, but here in Ohio that is simply not the case.

So...A question for the members here.
You go out to your favorite restaurant. Not a chain, but a privately owned eatery. Or lets say your favorite local pub. As you enter, you see a new sign on the door. It says.."dear valued customers. As of ( date) we here at Joes Bar and Grill have instituted a no tipping policy. Instead, a surcharge of 20% ( or whatever...20% is the most common figure) will be added to the bill for each meal/drinks served. This is being done in response to new local regulations that mandate we pay a minimum wage to our employees. The surcharge is to cover the additional cost of labor. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause"...
Read this column. Then comment.....Please note. The higher minimum wage is just ONE reason restaurant owners are moving away from tipping.
http://nypost.com/2016/03/20/not-so-fast-on-banning-tipping-please-even-though-i-called-for-it/
oh...Readers may be curious as to my stance....
Having been in the food and beverage business for 5 years I can say without a doubt that I would MUCH prefer to be compensated via gratuities. I believe the gratuity is the ultimate merit system as most normal people appreciate the hard work and attentiveness of a good server/bartender and will tip appropriately. During my tenure I found that to be the case. I would much rather deal with being paid in cash.....Just peel off the 8% to declare to the feds and off I went. And being able to yank down anywhere from $100 to $150 in a 6/7 hour shift would mean being paid a salary up to $30 per hour. Nobody is going to do that.
Even at $15 per hour, I would have LOST income..Plus I believe that paying servers/bartenders by the hour removes incentive to go that extra mile to enhance the customer's experience.

i would walk out
How republican of you

why the fuck is that

So you against freedom of CHOICE again?

lefties are not against freedom of choice

as long as you choose what they like

--LOL

he has fascist leanings

--LOL

--LOL

nice try

who are the ones blocking the freeways

who are the folks shutting down free speech

he has fascist leanings

--LOL

--LOL

nice try

who are the ones blocking the freeways

who are the folks shutting down free speech
1. blocking the freeway is stupid
No one is shutting down free speech .
But you keep telling yourself that.

Nope it's a fact my first wife used to work at Applebee in Chicago and why else would millionaire liberals write letters after letters wanting taxes raised?

It is because they have a liberal mental disease that they can not give freely .

Nope it's a fact my first wife used to work at Applebee in Chicago and why else would millionaire liberals write letters after letters wanting taxes raised?

It is because they have a liberal mental disease that they can not give freely .
Could you be any less ignorant?
Top 10 National Charities That Deserve Your Time And Money - www.liberalamerica.org

why the fuck is that

i tip very well loser

Was that after she kicked you in the balls for groping her?
might have had evil thoughts but she's gay and I respect that

Says the racist, bigoted far left drone!

Oh these irony impaired far left domes and their comments!

Says the racist, bigoted far left drone!

Oh these irony impaired far left domes and their comments!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Forum List

Back