Abortion should be banned in the United States

With COVID, did Left Wingers wear masks to prevent spreading the virus?

So why won't they wear condoms during sex to prevent pregnancies?

Why the hypocrisy??

There is a procedure you can undergo if you get covid.

There is also a procedure if the condom or mask breaks or if you fuck up and don't wear one.

Masks and condoms work.

Why aren't people wearing condoms but they demand the wearing of masks?
You know how stupid people are. And you want them breeding? This planet is over populated as it is. No I won't kill myself but I do encourage people to not have sex, practice safe sex and if you aren't ready, please get an abortion. Do us all a favor.

Think about how something like 60% of America can't come up with $400 in an emergency. It's not fair. Abortion should be cheap and accessible.

You know how stupid people are. And you want them breeding? This planet is over populated as it is. No I won't kill myself but I do encourage people to not have sex, practice safe sex and if you aren't ready, please get an abortion. Do us all a favor.

Think about how something like 60% of America can't come up with $400 in an emergency. It's not fair. Abortion should be cheap and accessible.
We're supposed to the intelligent species, but the dipshits in society can't stop getting pregnant and aborting them. They're the stupid of society, walking around with masks that stop bacteria but not viruses but can't put a condom on their penis and keep legs shut to stop pregnancies. It begs the question. What is the IQ of those that need an abortion?

We're supposed to the intelligent species, but the dipshits in society can't stop getting pregnant and aborting them. They're the stupid of society, walking around with masks that stop bacteria but not viruses but can't put a condom on their penis and keep legs shut to stop pregnancies. It begs the question. What is the IQ of those that need an abortion?
And why do you want them breeding? Is it because we need them to replace retiring workers? I don't think so. With AI and robots I think we need to shrink the population

And why do you want them breeding? Is it because we need them to replace retiring workers? I don't think so. With AI and robots I think we need to shrink the population
The idiots pushing abortion need to keep their legs shut, or jump off a cliff. The dumbest of robots (my fridge) is more intelligent than those wanting an abortion.

How thick do idiots have to get to get pregnant that didn't want to get pregnant? Fucking thicker than my kitchen worktop.

If I had a stupid kid that was that stupid, they would be disowned and out of the will for being so retarded.

How thick do idiots have to get to get pregnant that didn't want to get pregnant? Fucking thicker than my kitchen worktop.

If I had a stupid kid that was that stupid, they would be disowned and out of the will for being so retarded.
No birth control is 100% effective, IDIOT

No birth control is 100% effective, IDIOT
So if the female has an implant, the couple is using contraceptive gels and a condom, can you post to the humans out here, what's the odds of getting pregnant?

(I think the forum idiot has appeared that has their fingers crossed on ONE contraceptive)

Forum List

Back