All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just Your opinion.
How can it be "...just my opinion..." if it was in the Balfour Declaration?

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
Que pasa, mutha?

You've made lots of assumptions and made it clear that You won't respect anyone's response.
Moi? I'll have you know I am Mr. Respect.

When You manage to present something relevant of substance I might respond.
How convenient.

Until then enjoy Your own company and keep proving the premise of the thread.
I've read and discussed all the posts I have been responding to. I have to say, you fuckers lead the league in saying things that are ridiculously not true.

No mention of national rights, no mention of an Arab state.
Wonder why?

"Violence against Palestinians"? Well you see, here is how it goes. Palestinians attack israel, Israel retaliaters, & then you guys bitch about how many more dead Palestinian's there are than Israeli's. Golly gee, do you think maybe the Palestinians should stop attacking Israel?
You're the fuckers who moved into the area, not them. The violence started with the Zionist migration. Before that, Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews got along.

But really, what I want to know, what do you think of the Rams chances this year?

"Violence against Palestinians"? Well you see, here is how it goes. Palestinians attack israel, Israel retaliaters, & then you guys bitch about how many more dead Palestinian's there are than Israeli's. Golly gee, do you think maybe the Palestinians should stop attacking Israel?
You're the fuckers who moved into the area, not them. The violence started with the Zionist migration. Before that, Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews got along.

But really, what I want to know, what do you think of the Rams chances this year?

Oh now I get it. Before them damn Zionists took over the land in 1948 , the Palestinians & the Jews got along just fine. Gee whiz. You sure are smart, right?

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia

Wonder why?
But "rights" are mentioned. No getting around that fact.

Not national rights.
Those were given to Arabs in the rest 99.9% of the land in the middle east.
They just can't fathom the fact that Israel is the only nation that managed to get
independent from the Arab empire.

Wonder why?

Not national rights.
They just can't fathom the idea that Israel is the only nation hat managed to get independent from the Arab empire.
Rights are not "given" by anybody.

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

To my knowledge, no Armistice Agreement in the century ever established national boundaries. That is because Armistice Agreements are a matter of establishing static lines of defense between military rivals. An Armistice Agreement is not a political instrument,but it may (with the intention) become a reference or starting point for the representative of heads of state to formally recognize international boundaries. The tool for that recognition is a "treaty."

I use the international boundaries that were referenced in the Armistice Agreements. Those are the same international boundaries that were defined by post war treaties.
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure which post=War Treaties to which you refer. But as far as the West Bank and Gaza Stript (the Oslo Accord Territories) are concerned the two post-War treaties were:

The Treaty Between the Hasemite Kingdom of Jordan and the State of Israel (1994).
Article 3
√ The international boundary between Jordan and Israel is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I (a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and coordinates specified therein.
√ The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognized international boundary between Jordan and Israel, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.​

Treaty of Peace between the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel (1979)
Article II
√ The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace.​

No matter what you say, these Treaties were concluded with the heads of state for all three nations. These two treaties establish the International Boundaries that the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (without prejudice to the Arab Palestinians). Both treaties were concluded well before the A/RES/67/19 Status of Palestine in the United Nations (4/12/2012) decided to accord to Palestine non-member observer State status (without prejudice to the acquired rights, privileges and role of the Palestine Liberation Organization in the United Nations).

Another complication was the Annexation and then Abandonment of the West Bank.

Most Respectfully,
R
To my knowledge, no Armistice Agreement in the century ever established national boundaries.
I never said they did.

Now you have to go beck and rewrite your post.

Q, Can anyone show me a document where Palestine is designated as an Arab state?
Probably not. It was for everyone.

Then the demand for an Arab state does not oblige anyone to comply.
OTOH the Jewish nation was specifically mentioned with regard to sovereignty over Palestine, making the Jewish Nation the sole legal sovereign.

Thus the basis for the signed agreement confirming Jewish sovereignty of Palestine into US law.

Wonder why?

Not national rights.
They just can't fathom the idea that Israel is the only nation hat managed to get independent from the Arab empire.
Rights are not "given" by anybody.
You don't have a right to drive until You're licensed.

[ The "Muslim World" is upset at the EU. Muslims do not like to tell history as it is. Israel HAS TO BE a product of WWII. ]

On Saturday, Rouhani urged Muslim nations around the world to unite against the State of Israel, calling it a “cancerous tumor” in the Middle East.

Israel, said Rouhani, is "one of the ominous results of World War II was the formation of a cancerous tumor in the region", adding later that Israel is a "fake regime".

Rouhani also attacked the United States, saying that "we have a choice to either roll out red carpets for criminals or to forcefully stand against injustice and remain faithful to our Prophet, our Quran and our Islam".

"Choosing to stand by the US is a betrayal of the Muslim world."

(full article online)

EU condemns Iran's call for Israel's destruction

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ Billo_Really,

OK, we are talking about a time before 1949 (the year of the Armistice)(≈ seven decades ago); overlapping the period of the Palestinian Black Hand by a former Islamic Chaplin (Ottoman Army) trying to organize an Irregular Resistance Force to fight against Mandate Authority. Izz ad=Din a-Qassam petitioned and received a fatwa from the Islamic Mufti of Damascus, ruling that it is permissible to kill the British and Jews.

Then the idea of an Arab state in Palestine is irrelevant.
The Jewish nation was specifically mentioned as rightful sovereign.
As long as it didn't disenfranchise the inalienable rights of the existing, non-Jewish population of that area. There is no getting around the fact the indigenous Arab population in Palestine has rights. Land rights. Land rights Zionists took away with their terrorist groups like Irgun.

That is something Israeli posters will not read or discuss.
(COMMENT)

You can cry, bitch and moan all you want about what happened between the time of the Great War thru WWII and up to the Armistice of 1949. That will not change a thing - or - shed any light on helpful hints as to a possible solution on the conflict.

Arguing which side had the better terrorist organization (Black Hand vs Irgun) is pointless. It has no relevance to the problem at hand.

Most Respectfully,
R

[ With Friends Like This, but then......France has always been like this ]

France worked closely with Palestinian Authority during the late 1990's and 2000's, including during the Second Intifada ("uprising") against Israel, providing training and delivering "sensitive intelligence" to the PA's security services, a former officer in the French secret service told i24NEWS on Wednesday.

Speaking with i24NEWS defense correspondent Mattias Inbar on his French-language weekly Defense program, Pierre Martinet said that “France, via its secret service, trained Palestinian agents in France” and that the French government delivered “sensitive materials to the Palestinian administration via the diplomatic bag”.

(full article online)

EXCLUSIVE: France gave 'sensitive' intel to Palestinians during Second Intifada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back