All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video of the Left's darling Linda Sarsour was taken during a panel discussion a year ago at New York's Union Theological Seminary called "Standing Up for Justice: Muslim Women in Action." It just popped up on social media.

To cheers from the audience, Sarsour said, "Our prophet was a racial justice activist, a human rights activist, a feminist in his own right. He was a man that cared about the environment. He cared about animal rights...He was also the first victim of Islamophobia."
Wow.

I'm going to take a slightly different stance on this. I am NO fan of Linda Sarsour. But I actually think she has got this one right. Islam needs to be understood in exactly the terms she defines. She is right that Islam needs to define itself as a socially just system which upholds women's rights, and human rights, and animal rights and environmental rights. That is exactly the thinking Islam (as a whole) needs. And it needs to come from within the Islamic community. And damn straight its should also come from women of the Islamic community. See, it is this sort of belief system which will lead to the self-examination and then the upheaval and transformation Islam needs to do in order to achieve the social justice, which, as she points out, is inherent in its faith. She even has a call to action.

We, as those who are (rightfully) skeptical of Islam's ability to model social justice, must listen to people like Ms. Sarsour. Not to reject her ideas -- but to support them and to insist upon this being demonstrated in RL. We must say, "show me". Not, "you are wrong" or, "you are a hypocrite" but, "show me".

Where she misses the point though, is in her willingness to become a martyr rather than doing the hard work of creating social justice as a reality within Islam. The desire to "fight and die" as an alternative to change is still too strong an ideology in Islam. In my opinion, of course.

Good post, thanks. People always ask where are the moderate Muslims. Then when one comes along she gets trashed. Here is another voice of reason Queen Rania of Jordan has also been very influential in the understanding of Muslims. Like Linda Sarsour, she happens to be a Palestinian in exile.

Lets start here and not from the hate we get from the haters.

This video of the Left's darling Linda Sarsour was taken during a panel discussion a year ago at New York's Union Theological Seminary called "Standing Up for Justice: Muslim Women in Action." It just popped up on social media.

To cheers from the audience, Sarsour said, "Our prophet was a racial justice activist, a human rights activist, a feminist in his own right. He was a man that cared about the environment. He cared about animal rights...He was also the first victim of Islamophobia."
Wow.

I'm going to take a slightly different stance on this. I am NO fan of Linda Sarsour. But I actually think she has got this one right. Islam needs to be understood in exactly the terms she defines. She is right that Islam needs to define itself as a socially just system which upholds women's rights, and human rights, and animal rights and environmental rights. That is exactly the thinking Islam (as a whole) needs. And it needs to come from within the Islamic community. And damn straight its should also come from women of the Islamic community. See, it is this sort of belief system which will lead to the self-examination and then the upheaval and transformation Islam needs to do in order to achieve the social justice, which, as she points out, is inherent in its faith. She even has a call to action.

We, as those who are (rightfully) skeptical of Islam's ability to model social justice, must listen to people like Ms. Sarsour. Not to reject her ideas -- but to support them and to insist upon this being demonstrated in RL. We must say, "show me". Not, "you are wrong" or, "you are a hypocrite" but, "show me".

Where she misses the point though, is in her willingness to become a martyr rather than doing the hard work of creating social justice as a reality within Islam. The desire to "fight and die" as an alternative to change is still too strong an ideology in Islam. In my opinion, of course.

Good post, thanks. People always ask where are the moderate Muslims. Then when one comes along she gets trashed. Here is another voice of reason Queen Rania of Jordan has also been very influential in the understanding of Muslims. Like Linda Sarsour, she happens to be a Palestinian in exile.

It's a bit of a stretch to suggest Linda Sarsour is "moderate".

Women’s March Organizer Linda Sarsour Under Fire for Radical Islamist-Terrorist Ties

She is also, say critics, connected to jihadi terrorists, such as Hamas, Hezbollah, and ISIS, and she is a self-proclaimed advocate of Sharia law for America.

Wow.

Good post, thanks. People always ask where are the moderate Muslims. Then when one comes along she gets trashed. Here is another voice of reason Queen Rania of Jordan has also been very influential in the understanding of Muslims.

"Like Linda Sarsour, she happens to be a Palestinian in exile."

Linda Sarsour is a "Pal'istanian in exile".

Where do you get this nonsense? She was born in Brooklyn.

Wow.

Good post, thanks. People always ask where are the moderate Muslims. Then when one comes along she gets trashed. Here is another voice of reason Queen Rania of Jordan has also been very influential in the understanding of Muslims.

Most Palestinians are not born in Palestine, so I don't see your point.

Wow.

Most Palestinians are not born in Palestine, so I don't see your point.

Perhaps you should make an attempt to understand terms you use. Or, become better at taqiyya.

It's nice when moderate Islamic terrorists ™can bond and share their adventures in Jew killing.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/linda-Sarsour-nycs-queen-of-hate/

The Brooklyn-born Sarsour, daughter of Palestinian immigrants, shared the dais Sunday with another darling of the feminist “resistance,” Rasmea Odeh — convicted in Israel of killing two Hebrew University students in a 1969 terrorist attack and of planning an attack on the British Consulate. After her release, Odeh was able to immigrate to the United States by hiding her crime. She’s now being deported to Jordan.

Good post, thanks. People always ask where are the moderate Muslims. Then when one comes along she gets trashed. ... Like Linda Sarsour, she happens to be a Palestinian in exile.

Yeah, well, Ms. Sarsour is no where near a moderate Muslim. She is an extremist. But, as an extremist, IF she can hold the fort down that Muhammed was a human-, women's-, animal- and environmental- rights activist -- she might get the other extremists to at least start moving in that direction. You know, so the true moderates can take the ball from there.

And try to keep up with the arguments on your side of the fence -- exiled people do not retain any rights to their place of expulsion. So she is American.

It's nice when moderate Islamic terrorists ™can bond and share their adventures in Jew killing.

The Brooklyn-born Sarsour, daughter of Palestinian immigrants, shared the dais Sunday with another darling of the feminist “resistance,” Rasmea Odeh — convicted in Israel of killing two Hebrew University students in a 1969 terrorist attack and of planning an attack on the British Consulate. After her release, Odeh was able to immigrate to the United States by hiding her crime. She’s now being deported to Jordan.
Why do you always post hate?

Why do you always glorify Islamic terrorists?

From my earlier link:

"Odeh has become a leftist hero. Sunday night, she and Sarsour embraced, and Sarsour gushed to the audience about feeling “honored and privileged to be here in this space, and honored to be on this stage with Rasmea.”

How nice. Honored and privileged to share the stage with a convicted Islamic terrorist murderer.

She was raised to hate since childhood. It is simply part of the Israeli mentality...

upload_2017-5-21_20-8-33.jpeg

No Israeli kids were raised with respect to soldiers, they're not being raised or used for suicide missions. Their mothers pray their children live a long happy life, soldiers to come home healthy - rather than become martyrs.

No Israeli kids were raised with respect to soldiers, they're not being raised or used for suicide missions. Their mothers pray their children live a long happy life, soldiers to come home healthy - rather than become martyrs.
Pictures don't lie, Israeli shills do!

upload_2017-5-21_21-43-25.jpeg

"I’m Muslim and I wanna go Jihad. How do i join Hamas to fight against Zionist invaders?"

Such a simple question!

There are plenty of not-so-serious answers and a couple of people chiding the questioner for thinking that this was a smart idea.

Is the questioner serious or is this a practical joke?

Using the term "the Hamas" doesn't help us much. Although colloquially, almost no one uses the article "the" with Hamas, it is accurate: Hamas is an acronym for "Islamic Resistance Movement" ("Harakat Al-Muqawama Al-Islamia") but is also an Arabic word meaning "courage." The questioner, if he or she is serious, uses the article in the title but uses "Hamas" without the "the" in the question.

(full article online)

On Quora, a question: "How do I join Hamas to do Jihad?" ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

It leaves out the massacres and atrocities carried out by the Muslim invaders against the Jewish inhabitants in the 20th century, including the Hebron Massacre, and the Nazi collaboration of their leader, the Mufti of Jerusalem. Instead it begins and ends with Deir Yassin and angry old women holding up oversized housekeys and reminiscing about the good times they had massacring Jews.

There are about as many Jewish refugees from the Muslim world, as there are Muslim refugees from Israel. The difference is that the Jewish refugees were a minority fleeing the violence of a brutal majority. And the Muslim refugees were a regional majority making a strategic withdrawal in response to calls from the Syrian and Iraqi Prime Ministers.

The Nakbaites were supposed to be the beneficiaries of a genocide to be carried out by the armies of seven Muslim nations. Instead they had to settle down in Syria, Jordan and elsewhere around the region. An easy thing to do since they are the same people, speak the same language and share the same culture. The difference between a Jordanian Arab and a Jordanian Palestinian is a few miles and about twenty-five years.

Many of the "Palestinians" had migrated to Israel less than a century ago to take advantage of the economic boom created by Jewish and British investment after the fall of Ottoman colonial rule. Since then they migrated on to other booms in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Where they quickly made a nuisance of themselves and were at times expelled. Do the Kuwaiti Palestinians (or Kuwaitistinians) hold an annual Nakba to commemorate the 400,000 expelled from Kuwait by the Iraqis and then the Kuwaitis? Instead they humbly apologized to Kuwait for supporting Saddam Hussein. The way that they ought to apologize to Israel for supporting the attempted Muslim genocide of the Jews.

And, indeed, Israel, like Kuwait, should refuse to maintain any relations with the PLO until such an apology is forthcoming.

Had the Israeli War of Independence been fought between local Jews and Muslims, the Nakba circus might not be as bankrupt as it is. But it was actually a war fought between local Jews and the armies of seven Muslim nations, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq and Syria, overseen by two British commanders. Despite all this, the Arab Muslim invaders still failed to do more than seize half of Jerusalem, and Gaza, Judea and Samaria. And that's what really gnaws at them.

(full article online)

Sultan Knish: Nakbacide

• What is really driving this Palestinian hatred of Trump and the U.S.? The Palestinians and the Arabs have long been at war with what they regard as U.S. bias in favor of Israel. What they mean is that U.S. support for Israel stands in their way of destroying Israel.

• Abbas is not going to tell Trump about the "Day of Rage" because it flies in the face of his repeated claim that Palestinians are ready for peace and are even raising their children in a culture of peace.

• Once again, Abbas is playing Americans and other Westerners for fools. His people remain unwilling to recognize Israel's very right to exist as a state for Jews. And so, Abbas will talk peace and coexistence while his people organize yet another "Day of Rage."

(full article online)
Palestinians: Tomorrow's Secret 'Day of Rage'

[But, But, But.....Sniff .....Sniff......"We are not terrorists!!!!" ]
( We simply cannot stand Jews having any sovereignty over any land)

In his speech, Trump said, "The true toll of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, and so many others, must be counted not only in the number of dead. It must also be counted in generations of vanished dreams."

In response, Hamas Vice President Mousa Abu Marzuq said the organization is a movement for national freedom from the Israeli "occupation."

"The US is partnering with the Zionist occupation, and providing them with money and weapons so they will be able to carry out terror attacks against our oppressed nation," Marzuq tweeted.

"The political blindness is painting as innocent those who destroyed Gaza and placed it under siege, killed and injured thousands of innocent victims, called Hamas a terrorist organization when it protects its nation, and refuses to compromise or to negotiate about the rights of the Palestinian people."

Full article online)

Hamas: We're not a terror organization

Hemed-and-Kayal-sized.png

Tomer Hemed (left) and Beram Kayal – the Jewish-Arab duo from Israel with English soccer team Brighton and Hove Albion. Photo: BHAFC/Paul Hazlewood

If Israeli players are a rare site in the upper echelons of European soccer – at least when compared with the number of Argentinians, Dutch, Brazilians, Germans and other nationalities who pepper the continent’s finest teams – an Israeli duo is virtually unknown. But when the English soccer season begins towards the end of August, two of Israel’s finest exports, Tomer Hemed and Beram Kayal, will make their debuts in the coveted Premier League, wearing the colors of newly-promoted Brighton and Hove Albion.

(full article online)

It’s One of the Greatest Comebacks in English Soccer History, and It’s Being Led by an Israeli Arab and an Israeli Jew

I think they had to postpone their scheduled "Day of Fury" for Palestinian prisoners to have veal every Thursday to make room for this "Day of Rage."

The last official "Day of Rage" was just last Friday. And May 11. And April 28. And....

What do these "days of rage" and general strikes accomplish? Well, there are Palestinians who get injured or killed while taking the day seriously enough to attack Jews and soldiers. There are the shopkeepers who are forced to shut their doors and lose money.

On the plus side, they accomplish....well, I'm sure they do something, or else there wouldn't have been hundreds of them over the past hundred years.

I'm reminded of this great graphic from a couple of years ago at Israellycool:

(full article online)

By the way, today is a "Day of Rage" for Palestinians. (Like every other day.) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back