America is Great Again.

Some people are just so lazy and stupid, they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them. These people are called leftists, democrats, marxists, communists, morons - all the same shit.
So you don't use anything from the government?

Moron thinks that happened in the last 11 months. China didn't have to work hard to catch up to Ear's anemic economic disaster

Trump, YOUR HERO, gave China control of the Asian market when the orange asshole withdrew from the TPP.

Trump on the campaign trailed said to would label China a currency manipulator & be tough on China.

Instead Trump cut a deal & got the Trump name copyrights in China, something he couldn't get for years.

Trump is a worthless candy assed "me me me" person who has zero interest in your well being.

Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the planet.

Blah blah blah.....get some cream for that butt hurt.

In my estimation, the last time this country was "great' was the nineties.

Peace and prosperity. An exciting time.

And a government governing from the center.

Not a coincidence.

THat would be when we impeached a popularly elected president over getting a blowjob?

That was when we 'governed from the center"?

He got impeached for lying about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moron thinks that happened in the last 11 months. China didn't have to work hard to catch up to Ear's anemic economic disaster

Trump, YOUR HERO, gave China control of the Asian market when the orange asshole withdrew from the TPP.

Trump on the campaign trailed said to would label China a currency manipulator & be tough on China.

Instead Trump cut a deal & got the Trump name copyrights in China, something he couldn't get for years.

Trump is a worthless candy assed "me me me" person who has zero interest in your well being.

Blah blah blah is the trumpette response when faced with the truth.

This is how you got as stupid as you are.

Oh dear a left loon tried to chastise me...whatever shall I do?

Oh I know.....yawn

Not a coincidence.

THat would be when we impeached a popularly elected president over getting a blowjob?

He got impeached for lying under oath, not for getting a blow job.
Republicans think getting head in rhe Oval Office is worse than colluding with the Russians.

Republicans investigated Clinton & Monica, consensual sex between adults, yet don't want tol investigate Trump/Russia and supported a child molesting POS bigot in Alabama.
Oh and Clinton lied about how many times he visited orgy island, also ditched his security detail when he went.

Oh I know.....yawn

So you are happy in your ignorance.

Oh I know.....yawn

So you are happy in your ignorance.

Look RealDumb I realize you think you're special but sorry to break this to you. You're just another loud mouth leftist I dont give two shits about.

This forum is infested with your type. It's actually quite boring.

Some people are just so lazy and stupid, they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them. These people are called leftists, democrats, marxists, communists, morons - all the same shit.
Wow, I'm impressed! You build your own roads and bridges to work & elsewhere, clean your part of local rivers, home school and transport your kids, police and fire protect your own yard, inspect your own food and other provisions too numerous to count. What a guy!
You're confusing state and fed.

So you don't use anything from the government?
I'm against fed overreach. It is in my opinion the fed oversee national defense and national emergencies. The rest can go to the states. If you don't like the way a particular state governs itself, move to another state.

Not a coincidence.

He got impeached for lying under oath, not for getting a blow job.
Republicans think getting head in rhe Oval Office is worse than colluding with the Russians.

Republicans investigated Clinton & Monica, consensual sex between adults, yet don't want tol investigate Trump/Russia and supported a child molesting POS bigot in Alabama.

Except that most investigations need some sort of evidence before they can start one. There was zero evidence that Trump colluded with anybody. He made a joke on stage during a debate. That was it. And a year later, there is still zero evidence Trump colluded with anybody.

Yes, because he's not treating me and doesn't know the stage of my condition. It's like asking a mechanic to give you an estimate to fix your transmission without him looking at it.

Guy, if you have a "condition" that requires constant medical intervention, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want you on the road operating a heavy vehicle.

Then where would you shop with no products on the shelves? If you took out every single driver that had some sort of medical condition, there would be very few drivers left. It's bad enough we need over 60,000 new drivers now we can't find and more on the way as the boomers retire. Most people in their 40's and 50's have some sort of blood pressure problems that require medical attention.

Except that most investigations need some sort of evidence before they can start one. There was zero evidence that Trump colluded with anybody. He made a joke on stage during a debate. That was it. And a year later, there is still zero evidence Trump colluded with anybody

You know,I actually AGREE that Trump may not have colluded with anybody.....THAT IS, because he's too fucking dumb to be trusted by the Russians to keep his big mouth shut.

HOWEVER, Trump surrounded himself with corrupt, greedy and more devious underlings who DID conspire with Russian spies.....

So, your "defense' of Trump may well be that he's innocent since he cannot be trusted with his mouth and tweets......BUT,others within his entourage sure liked to have chats with our enemies.

Check out Papadopolus' love affair with Russians recruiting him to be a mole in Trump's campaign since early 2016.

I don’t think America ceased to be great but we have begin turning back the decline.

The key to truly being great is to become good. Something truly difficult in a society that denies the existence of good and evil

Except that most investigations need some sort of evidence before they can start one. There was zero evidence that Trump colluded with anybody. He made a joke on stage during a debate. That was it. And a year later, there is still zero evidence Trump colluded with anybody

You know,I actually AGREE that Trump may not have colluded with anybody.....THAT IS, because he's too fucking dumb to be trusted by the Russians to keep his big mouth shut.

HOWEVER, Trump surrounded himself with corrupt, greedy and more devious underlings who DID conspire with Russian spies.....

So, your "defense' of Trump may well be that he's innocent since he cannot be trusted with his mouth and tweets......BUT,others within his entourage sure liked to have chats with our enemies.

Check out Papadopolus' love affair with Russians recruiting him to be a mole in Trump's campaign since early 2016.

And if there is any criminal activity within his ranks, I'm sure Trump would be the first to support action against them.

But this is not about destroying people around him, this is about destroying Trump. Yes, if they can find somebody guilty of dealing with the Russians to try and make Trump look bad, they will do it. If not, they will just look the other way.

And if there is any criminal activity within his ranks, I'm sure Trump would be the first to support action against them.

But this is not about destroying people around him, this is about destroying Trump. Yes, if they can find somebody guilty of dealing with the Russians to try and make Trump look bad, they will do it. If not, they will just look the other way.

Somewhere and some time along your love affair with this orange buffoon, your ilk should begin holding him responsible for the genre of people he hired......Obviously, he's no Truman.....

trump-casualites-square.png

Well we can all sleep better knowing america is great again...except nobody gives a rip.

Wow, I'm impressed! You build your own roads and bridges to work & elsewhere, clean your part of local rivers, home school and transport your kids, police and fire protect your own yard, inspect your own food and other provisions too numerous to count. What a guy!
You're confusing state and fed.
Taxes is taxes.

Forum List

Back