America Rising: No longer kowtowing to Putin and Authoritarians.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Joe Biden on Thursday told Russia that the United States would no longer be “rolling over” in the face of aggressive action by Moscow, declaring a new, tough approach by Washington.

Visiting the State Department, Biden also promised to repair alliances and engage with the world again. “American leadership” must meet rising authoritarianism and unite with partners to combat global challenges such as the coronavirus pandemic or climate change, he said.

Biden, as expected, adopted a sterner tone with Russian President Vladimir Putin than his predecessor, Donald Trump.

No longer will we see this disgrace:
View attachment 453352

No longer will we hear a President say he believes the KGB over US intelligence.

No longer will we hear kind words of support from a President for autocrats and murders around the world.

The USA we know is back.

President Biden: America Rising!
external-content.duckduckgo.gif

I wonder if we will ever find out why Trump was so soft on Russia...
Because Trump is not a globalist. Neither is Putin. The other assholes were "hard" on Russia because Putin would not bow to the globalist will.

It really is nothing more than a bunch of business interests fighting each other for control of the world.
Yeah....Sorry, I don't think that's it. Trump acted as if he were beholden to Putin. I hope someday we find out why.
See. It's very easy for someone on the left to believe that Trump was beholden to Putin. But, I noticed that nobody on the left finds it possible that Biden could be beholden to Xi.

If one is possible, so as the other.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Joe Biden on Thursday told Russia that the United States would no longer be “rolling over” in the face of aggressive action by Moscow, declaring a new, tough approach by Washington.

Visiting the State Department, Biden also promised to repair alliances and engage with the world again. “American leadership” must meet rising authoritarianism and unite with partners to combat global challenges such as the coronavirus pandemic or climate change, he said.

Biden, as expected, adopted a sterner tone with Russian President Vladimir Putin than his predecessor, Donald Trump.

View attachment 453352

No longer will we hear a President say he believes the KGB over US intelligence.

No longer will we hear kind words of support from a President for autocrats and murders around the world.

The USA we know is back.

The relief is STILL washing over me.

A real President. Again.

Too bad he has such a mess to clean. Again.

A real President?? Don't make me laugh. Biden as about as Presidential as you are.

He doesn't have a mess to clean up.

He will, of course, make a mess. China didn't like Trump cause Trump took them to task over their unfair trading practices. Lets see what Biden does?? I'd bet he returns all to the status quo and China will love it.

Tough on Russia? Putin will LHAO at Biden.

View attachment 453352

The USA we know is back.

A real President. Again.

A real President?? Don't make me laugh. Biden as about as Presidential as you are.

He will, of course, make a mess. China didn't like Trump cause Trump took them to task over their unfair trading practices. Lets see what Biden does?? I'd bet he returns all to the status quo and China will love it.

2bIemAK.png

View attachment 453352

The USA we know is back.

A real President. Again.

2bIemAK.png

Make sure you have a supply cause once all of Biden's EO's kick in you will need it and more.

Because Trump is not a globalist. Neither is Putin. The other assholes were "hard" on Russia because Putin would not bow to the globalist will.

It really is nothing more than a bunch of business interests fighting each other for control of the world.
Yeah....Sorry, I don't think that's it. Trump acted as if he were beholden to Putin. I hope someday we find out why.
See. It's very easy for someone on the left to believe that Trump was beholden to Putin. But, I noticed that nobody on the left finds it possible that Biden could be beholden to Xi.

Show us video of Biden taking sides with Xi over US Intelligence agencies

View attachment 453352

The USA we know is back.

Biden is a sell out------------he takes bribes and has a pedo family-------his words mean nothing.

If you think America will be rising with such leadership, you are an idiot.

America Rising:
You misspelled China.
Biden intends to be tough on China. Unlike Trump who made China stronger with his inept handling of China policy, Biden will confront China through alliances.

Biden just handed China the store with his executive orders. The talking tough part we have heard for many decades. It is the giving away of our country to others that is done behind the scenes by these traitors that is the truth.

Show us video of Biden taking sides with Xi over US Intelligence agencies
You love you some intelligence agencies now. Jimmy Kimmel and his deformed baby influenced you.

View attachment 453352

The USA we know is back.

Yeah...we need a nuclear war. CRAZY!!!

Why has the D Party become the war party? Why have they become completely controlled by the MIC and the ultra wealthy, just like the R Party?

Last edited:
Biden intends to be tough on China.
how_to_stack_bong_hits_large.jpeg
What does that have to do with the thread?
If you really think Biden will be "tough" on China, you must be hitting that bong.

No Dem or Republitard will be tough on China. There are too many interwoven business interests who like the status quo and who were pissed when Trump started messing with them.
Trump’s China policy was a failure because he thought he could do it alone while at the same time offending our allies. He drove the EU right into the arms of China not to mention he took us out of TPP that was meant to be a bulwark against Chinese hegemony.
Only the EU can be driven into the arms of China. Each member of the EU is sovereign and can make their own choices.
Trump decided to put America first and not worry about how the EU conducted their policies....the way it is supposed to be.

But nowhere did he engage in policy that FORCED the EU into the arms of China.

I get it. You hated Trump.

We get it. You hated Trump.

Truth is, you would have hated ANYONE that beat Secretary Clinton.

True story.

View attachment 453352

The USA we know is back.

Very good.

No more coddling dictators and tyrants.

Forum List

Back