America’s global influence has dwindled under Donald Trump

Yeah, America is no longer bending on its knees and taking it in the ass from the globalists.

So many wins, great deals, no Paris accord. I might get tired at this rate.

For all its flaws, America has long been the greatest force for good in the world, upholding the liberal order and offering an example of how democracy works. All that is imperilled by a president who believes that strong nations look out only for themselves. By putting “America First”, he makes it weaker, and the world worse off.

https://www.economist.com/news/lead...fact-america-has-turned-inward-hurting-itself

No doubt.

But it declined under Obama as well.

Yeah, America is no longer bending on its knees and taking it in the ass from the globalists.

And is sliding into irrelevance....

By what standard? Oh you mean by your word... that no one cares about. It's usually bullshit anyway.

For all its flaws, America has long been the greatest force for good in the world, upholding the liberal order and offering an example of how democracy works. All that is imperilled by a president who believes that strong nations look out only for themselves. By putting “America First”, he makes it weaker, and the world worse off.

https://www.economist.com/news/lead...fact-america-has-turned-inward-hurting-itself

No doubt.

At least, generally, the country was respected under Obama.

And is sliding into irrelevance....

By what standard? Oh you mean by your word... that no one cares about. It's usually bullshit anyway.

By anybody's. China is the new kid on the block.

Depends. Time will tell.

No doubt.

At least, generally, the country was respected under Obama.

As a comedic act, perhaps.

America a force for global good? Bahahahahhahahaha.....bahahahahahahahhaha.

Yes, the DPRK is waiting for a rain of missiles, Iran is waiting to see what we will do to the DPRK, China is waiting for a possible end to the American market, Russia is broke, and Europe is wondering if we will rearrange our security stance.

Perhaps they should listen up. America First is the new wave.
That Morgan freemen quote you have is moronic. "Hey Jew in NAZI Germany, want to end the holocaust stop talking about it!!1" Idiot.

Yes, the DPRK is waiting for a rain of missiles, Iran is waiting to see what we will do to the DPRK, China is waiting for a possible end to the American market, Russia is broke, and Europe is wondering if we will rearrange our security stance.

That Morgan freemen quote you have is moronic. "Hey Jew in NAZI Germany, want to end the holocaust stop talking about it!!1" Idiot.

Moronic is not a word I would toss around lightly, were I you.

America First = America being left behind...

I reserve the use of the word for morons and or moronic behavior. I think I was lenient in this case. If only black people didn't talk about Slavery when it was going on and it would have ended sooner!!!

Hey want to end illegal immigration? Stop talking about!!!
Want to end terorrism? Stop talking about it!!!
Want to end evil? Stop talking about!!

I am ashamed to call myself an American knowing you are one.

I reserve the use of the word for morons and or moronic behavior. I think I was lenient in this case. If only black people didn't talk about Slavery when it was going on and it would have ended sooner!!!

Now, ask me again if I care.

Now, ask me again if I care.
I never asked if you cared the first time. How could I ask again?

Also, such a response is essentially raising a white flag.

"If you want to end criminal activity stop talking about it!!!!"

Bahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back