Anger as Republicans block bill to help military veterans exposed to toxins

You'll believe anything........even (or maybe because) when it screws vets and first responders.
I am a Veteran you moron and I know exactly how the Government treats those who served. My family has served this country going back to the 19th Century when my people got off the boat from Scotland. They will spend as little as possible on Veterans and the rest will go to bullshit pet projects.

Ironically, they like to pretend that all vets are Republicans/con-servatives.....so they intend to screw their own.
They’ll only do it if the convince their own that it’s actually democrats screwing them.

It’s working.

I am a Veteran you moron and I know exactly how the Government treats those who served. My family has served this country going back to the 19th Century when my people got off the boat from Scotland. They will spend as little as possible on Veterans and the rest will go to bullshit pet projects.
And I am a vet too and I know exactly how the Republicans talk the talk but NEVER walk the walk. Remember this at the RNC?
1659368363480.png

Remember Sean Hannity promising to get waterboarded (stating it's not torture) for Wounded Warrior charities and never ever ever doing it?

Remember the disgraced twice-impeached slug denigrating our POWs?

Official Journalism is dead, as everyone not only wants to be the 1st one to get the story out but also wants to be the 1st ones to control the spin.

The fake media and its ability to cover for the Democrats rely on them getting the false narrative out 1st, inflicting as much division and damage against the Republicans.

Ignorance, a lack of common sense is sadly Often human nature. People often accept what they 1st hear as 'gospel' without thinking or doing research. Such is the case with the Burn Pit Legislation.

Democrats rushed to blame the GOP for blocking the legislation, attempting topaint themselves as blameless.
* That - only one party at fault - is NEVER the case in politics.

Still, Democrats sought topaint the GOP as heartless, uncaring, abti-military merchants of death, blocking the bill because they hate the military.

When you stop and think back, has this ever been the case?

Republicans have always been the greatest supporters of the military.

When Dems are over and want to cut spending they target the military budget 1st.

Gore tried to strip vets of their vote to have another quick FL election that could not include overseas votes due to time constraints.

Biden sacrificed 13 military members in a horrifically attempted withdrawal plan out of Afghanistan.

LGBQT, CRT, Trans, etc...being forced on the military...

He is about to gut the military by firing thousands of special forces members and others who refuse to take an experimental drug that does NOT prevent catching COVID but does cause changes women's periods, causes heart damage and failure, strokes, and more.

That all being said, and more that could be, Democrats, fake news media, dupes, sheep, and snowflakes want the world to believe Republicans woke up one morning and said, "I suddenly hate the military, and screw them and the Burn Pit bill."

Aside from hatred, lies, indoctrination, ignorance, stubborness, and false narratives being pushed, the above does not make sense.

Ted Cruz set the record straight on what happened, what ALWAYS happens when bills try to get passed - politicians attempting to exploit the legislation for political / personal gain.

"The bill gives a $400B blank checkseparate from vets care—for unrelated pork that will supercharge inflation. I support the PACT Act & the $679.4B it would dedicate to vets. It’s ppl trying to use PACT to shovel more pork who are exploiting vets."

This should not surprise anyone, as it happens ALL the time.

I am sure those who are suffering the worst effects of burn pit exposure are relieved to know why they aren't getting help.

Official Journalism is dead, as everyone not only wants to be the 1st one to get the story out but also wants to be the 1st ones to control the spin.

The fake media and its ability to cover for the Democrats rely on them getting the false narrative out 1st, inflicting as much division and damage against the Republicans.

Ignorance, a lack of common sense is sadly Often human nature. People often accept what they 1st hear as 'gospel' without thinking or doing research. Such is the case with the Burn Pit Legislation.

Democrats rushed to blame the GOP for blocking the legislation, attempting topaint themselves as blameless.
* That - only one party at fault - is NEVER the case in politics.

Still, Democrats sought topaint the GOP as heartless, uncaring, abti-military merchants of death, blocking the bill because they hate the military.

When you stop and think back, has this ever been the case?

Republicans have always been the greatest supporters of the military.

When Dems are over and want to cut spending they target the military budget 1st.

Gore tried to strip vets of their vote to have another quick FL election that could not include overseas votes due to time constraints.

Biden sacrificed 13 military members in a horrifically attempted withdrawal plan out of Afghanistan.

LGBQT, CRT, Trans, etc...being forced on the military...

He is about to gut the military by firing thousands of special forces members and others who refuse to take an experimental drug that does NOT prevent catching COVID but does cause changes women's periods, causes heart damage and failure, strokes, and more.

That all being said, and more that could be, Democrats, fake news media, dupes, sheep, and snowflakes want the world to believe Republicans woke up one morning and said, "I suddenly hate the military, and screw them and the Burn Pit bill."

Aside from hatred, lies, indoctrination, ignorance, stubborness, and false narratives being pushed, the above does not make sense.

Ted Cruz set the record straight on what happened, what ALWAYS happens when bills try to get passed - politicians attempting to exploit the legislation for political / personal gain.

"The bill gives a $400B blank checkseparate from vets care—for unrelated pork that will supercharge inflation. I support the PACT Act & the $679.4B it would dedicate to vets. It’s ppl trying to use PACT to shovel more pork who are exploiting vets."

This should not surprise anyone, as it happens ALL the time.

You can bet that $400 billion will be going to all kinds of Leftest scum. The Democrat's special interest groups.

They have been raiding the Treasury ever since they stole the election in 2020.

Hey look! This guy believes politicians.
Darling, I believe no politician and have state so many times on this board.
That's why I use common sense, that's something foreign to you.
If the Senators voted for the Bill first, and then the Bill changed and they
came back and couldn't get the votes, there is a very good reason why not.
It''s not because they all the sudden don't like vets, I can assure you of that.
But, nothing will change yours and Bodies mind, so have at it.
I would be embarrassed to be agreeing with Bodie. just sayin'

Darling, I believe no politician and have state so many times on this board.
That's why I use common sense, that's something foreign to you.
If the Senators voted for the Bill first, and then the Bill changed and they
came back and couldn't get the votes, there is a very good reason why not.
It''s not because they all the sudden don't like vets, I can assure you of that.
But, nothing will change yours and Bodies mind, so have at it.
I would be embarrassed to be agreeing with Bodie. just sayin'
If you don’t believe politicians then why did you believe their brand new suddenly discovered excuse? Did you see these changes?

The reason is political payback.

You aren’t as objective as you think.

And I am a vet too and I know exactly how the Republicans talk the talk but NEVER walk the walk. Remember this at the RNC? View attachment 676964

Remember Sean Hannity promising to get waterboarded (stating it's not torture) for Wounded Warrior charities and never ever ever doing it?

Remember the disgraced twice-impeached slug denigrating our POWs?
I don't give a fuck about Republicans the majority of them are no different than you loons. If you really are a Veteran then you know the Government has a shitty track record when it come to taking care of those who served.

I find it telling that this shit gets passed during an election year. It's lip service they will promptly forget about all their promises after November.

I don't give a fuck about Republicans the majority of them are no different than you loons. If you really are a Veteran then you know the Government has a shitty track record when it come to taking care of those who served.

I find it telling that this shit gets passed during an election year. It's lip service they will promptly forget about all their promises after November.
And the DNC controls both houses of Congress, yet they do nothing.....................

If you don’t believe politicians then why did you believe their brand new suddenly discovered excuse? Did you see these changes?

The reason is political payback.

You aren’t as objective as you think.
Exactly.

You can bet that $400 billion will be going to all kinds of Leftest scum. The Democrat's special interest groups.

They have been raiding the Treasury ever since they stole the election in 2020.
all going to groups they invest in. go figure.

I agree that the government is quick to spend on wars, not so quick in taking care of vets afterwards. Does that excuse what the Republican Senators did in your eyes? As a vet, what did you think of that celebratory fist-bump?

Whatever, your still dumb as shit thinking they are going to spend all that money on Veterans. They will spend as little as possible on Vets and the rest will go to some politicians fucked up pet project.
You dumb motherfucker… it’s MANDATED spending

What you are whining about COULD only happen were it discretionary… but it’s NOT

I agree that the government is quick to spend on wars, not so quick in taking care of vets afterwards. Does that excuse what the Republican Senators did in your eyes? As a vet, what did you think of that celebratory fist-bump?
Vets have on voice, and neither party cares

I remember the VA scandal in Arizona. This doctor sees patients falsely being recorded as treated when they were really left to die without being treated. The reason? No staffing and resources, so they let the very sick just die alone at home.

So he becomes a whistleblower to the big Republican John McCain, Mr. Veteran himself. But after he writes his letter and sends it, he is promptly thrown under the bus by McCain and fired.

If it were not for some obscure Republican Congressman in Florida, none of it would have hit the media and we would never have known, but even when revealed, the then President Obama just fired a no nothing bureaucrat who had nothing to do with it and swept it all back under the rug.

Kids considering joining the military to fight for these sociopath bureaucrats need to know this, that is, before being left behind in places like Afghanistan to die or even Somalia.

Forum List

Back