Anyone else notice

I just don't know how much more obvious the media could make their bias.

Ridiculous. They are asking questions about shit that the guy has said. Trump is leading the charge.

The whining is ridiculous.

93% of the media vote dem.
Even you cant believe that with percentages like that they're being unbiased.
In fact you'd have to be a complete moron to think otherwise....
And of course the reporting reflects the obvious bias.

Assuming, for a moment, that your number is accurate....why do they vote dem? Have you ever asked yourself that question and sought an answer that wasn't a whine about their bias?

Why would educated people who have their finger on the information, access to the players and all the raw data that one could ever need.....end up voting dem?

It's awesome, isn't it?

These nutbags actually think Carson is getting special treatment from the media. It is as if they have never witnessed an election cycle before.

The victims have been whining on overtime.

Not really. He's leading Hillary in several polls. It's you Liberals that are scared and whining.

Isn't that because he's 'leading' Hillary in Republican Polls?

Ridiculous. They are asking questions about shit that the guy has said. Trump is leading the charge.

Ah, but even if the media is biased in favor of Hillary, she's not driving the story. Politico did a hit piece, but unfortunately for Carson his responses lead to more holes in his personal narrative, and it's Trump "hammering" him in the media.

Assuming, for a moment, that your number is accurate....why do they vote dem? Have you ever asked yourself that question and sought an answer that wasn't a whine about their bias?

Why would educated people who have their finger on the information, access to the players and all the raw data that one could ever need.....end up voting dem?

Why should I care how they came to be idiots?
Their job is to report the news,regardless of political affiliation.
Not twist it to fit their narrative.

Ah, but even if the media is biased in favor of Hillary, she's not driving the story. Politico did a hit piece, but unfortunately for Carson his responses lead to more holes in his personal narrative, and it's Trump "hammering" him in the media.

Politicians going at each other is expected.
Media bias isnt.

Have you nutbags ever stopped to consider why Carson's head spokesman is his business manager and not his campaign manager?

Why has this spotlight on his come to Jesus story made him get so emotional? He's normally unflappable. He's a surgeon....with nerves of steel. Why is he so upset now?

I'll tell you why.....if you ask nicely.

They don't twist any more than is needed to get eyeballs......and that twisting has no bias.

Please.....humor me by trying to answer my question. It's a good one. You probably should care.

Politicians going at each other is expected.
Media bias isnt.

There is none. Yiu just don't like it when your guys get some unwanted attention. You are whining.....but only sometimes.

every fucking thing under the sun is media bias unless the report starts by trashing democrats ...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that as soon as Carson passed Trump in the polls, the media went from Trump to Carson?
And the people just follow right along lol
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Our guys can nebba win becuz da media is nawt faiya! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

It sure is a good thing Obama and Clinton have never had to face media scrutiny.
Sounds like some are already laying the groundwork to explain away a 2016 loss.

They don't twist any more than is needed to get eyeballs......and that twisting has no bias.

Please.....humor me by trying to answer my question. It's a good one. You probably should care.

Why would I care about a bunch of narcissistic dimwits that report what they are told to report?

It's awesome, isn't it?

These nutbags actually think Carson is getting special treatment from the media. It is as if they have never witnessed an election cycle before.

The victims have been whining on overtime.

Yo, your name fits you well? ""The Left-Wing Media"" was exposed in the last debate, that is all that matters!!!
We Conservatives inherited about 20 million Independent Votes, thank you FOOLS!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 54381

YO new math? Yo, only 14 million watched the last debate YO ..

Yo Dunce? How about the following days of news FOOL? Go back to SCHOOL!!!

"GTP"
Ladies and Gentlemen? We Have a new "Dunce" in the house!!!
Dunce-cap-in-corner (2).jpg

that as soon as Carson passed Trump in the polls, the media went from Trump to Carson?

What I noticed too was that the media has never delved into anyone's past like they have Carson's. Certainly, the media has had a hands-off approach to Obama's past. They won't even bring up his college records. Being an educated Black Conservative brings out the worst in the media bias.

The fact that Carson is a popular GOP candidate means the media is going to shit on him. The fact that he's black means they're not going to leave a single square inch clean.

You mean like exactly how Obama was treated?

Why would I care about a bunch of narcissistic dimwits that report what they are told to report?

Hold on. You don't care about the media......or their voting habits? But....you brought it up.

I think you are avoiding the question for some reason. I wonder what that reason is.

It's really that Trump has been getting his talking points out, and Carson seems unable to really refute them. Scholarship or not, where was Westmoreland? Who did Carson try to stab/cut? He tried to hit his mother with a hammer?! WTF

Trump is going at this like it was a two party general election, and he's "murdering" the good doctor in media manipulation .... which all candidates try to manipulate. The gop used to get so mad at Slick for managing the message.

And meanwhile Rubio is rubbing out Jeb.

Maybe they have a secret deal. Rubio gets to be vp for four years, then some fancy think tank gig with millions of dolllars, and he's set to run any time in the next 20 years. (-:

I was thinking the same thing. The way Jeb jumped all over Rubio during the last debate looked like a setup to me.

The reason most don't remember Obama getting slammed like Carson is because Obama was the first to use the internet to his advantage and took the right by surprise.
Now the Internet is spammed with media and forums all over the world so the news gets out faster and lies spread quickly.

Hold on. You don't care about the media......or their voting habits? But....you brought it up.

I think you are avoiding the question for some reason. I wonder what that reason is.

Why doesnt matter.
And what are the odds of a conservative getting a job as a reporter at See BS or any of the other alphabet liberal news agencies?
And to be honest liberals are attracted to the narcissistic jobs like acting and television.

Why doesnt matter.
And what are the odds of a conservative getting a job as a reporter at See BS or any of the other alphabet liberal news agencies?
And to be honest liberals are attracted to the narcissistic jobs like acting and television.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to respond without giving the question a moment's thought. I've asked you to think about it......and respond in a thoughtful manner. Why is that so hard? This is a subject that you introduced to the discussion.

Why....in your considered opinion.....do most journalists and media types vote dem? Again...I am assuming that they do for the sake of this discussion. Can you think of a reason that isn't reflective of you being butthurt about it?

What I noticed too was that the media has never delved into anyone's past like they have Carson's. Certainly, the media has had a hands-off approach to Obama's past. They won't even bring up his college records. Being an educated Black Conservative brings out the worst in the media bias.

This has been asked a million times by a million people, but never adequately answered. Aside from GW (whose records were leaked) when has a candidate's college records ever been brought into question? Why only Obama's?
Because it speaks to the kind of leader he is. Because it speaks to the kind of people he holds as heros. Because it's important. If we stick with the way it has always been done, millions of Democrat voters would have to move back to the plantation. Just because it started with your guy, and it hurts your arguement, you want to leave it in the past. Well, that's not good enough for me, I want to know everything I can about all the canidates. From Carson to Sanders, from Clinton to Huckabee. If I am to make an informed decision, why would I not want to know everything I can? Let me decide for myself what is relavent and what is not. I have faith that, if given the chance, the American people will figure it out.

Well, it is too late for Obama. You can't impeach him for what he has sealed!:eusa_whistle:

Fortunately, we can start on Carson. So delve into his past is exctly what you want, right? You've just said so!

Forum List

Back