Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of personal harm does not excuse rude behavior, AND such easy, reflexive use of false accusations of racism, is causing great harm to this nation, tearing it apart actually.

I will not let it pass unchallenged.
And you called me the Drama Queen... challenge accepted.

Nothing over dramatic about my post.

False accusations such as you did, are tearing this nation apart.

Your statement is "dramatic". Perceived false accusations, are exactly that.

Perceived.

Someone's personal hurt feelings cannot "tear a nation apart"

Grow a pair.

Setting large percentages of the nation at each others throats, certainly can tear a nation apart. And obviously is.

It is not bravery or toughness to ignore the harm assholes like you are doing to this country, with your race baiting and demagoguery.

Lack of personal harm does not excuse rude behavior, AND such easy, reflexive use of false accusations of racism, is causing great harm to this nation, tearing it apart actually.

Perceived.

Grow a pair.

Setting large percentages of the nation at each others throats, certainly can tear a nation apart. And obviously is.

It is not bravery or toughness to ignore the harm assholes like you are doing to this country, with your race baiting and demagoguery.

"Race baiting"? It's a "race relations" forum, you twit.

Far too many hypersensitive wingnuts like you, complain about the "political correctness" that exists in todays society, claiming that it
"surpresses your right to free speech" but the second that someone who expresses THEIR point of view and it is not a favorable point of view from YOUR perspective, then you cry "foul, "reverse racism", or "race baiting".

Personally, I do not give a damn what race you are, but what I find to be most offensive about you, is how you are so quick to act offended and complain about being "smeared" and "insulted in a vile manner", like an effeminate, whiny, little boy, but it is perfectly ok, on the other hand, for YOU to tell a woman,(NewsvineMaryim) who is trying to have a normal and civil dialouge with you that is she is "making a dick move",
by expressing her opinion in a manner that you have a personal problem with.

That's a "pussy move" on your part.

I'm not nearly as pleasant as she is, so I am telling you directly, that this is an anonymous message board, and the country is not being "torn apart", just because YOU got your feelings hurt.

If you are as soft as you appear to be, try using your "ignore feature"

Get it?

Perceived.

Grow a pair.

All the more reason to be careful about calling people racist for no reason, or bullshit reasons.

Far too many hypersensitive wingnuts like you, complain about the "political correctness" that exists in todays society, claiming that it
"surpresses your right to free speech" but the second that someone who expresses THEIR point of view and it is not a favorable point of view from YOUR perspective, then you cry "foul, "reverse racism", or "race baiting".

Falsely accusing me of racism is not a "point of view", but a personal attack.

Personally, I do not give a damn what race you are, but what I find to be most offensive about you, is how you are so quick to act offended and complain about being "smeared" and "insulted in a vile manner",

Learn to have a civil conversation, and I'll not be calling you or yours out on your being rude assholes.

like an effeminate, whiny, little boy, but it is perfectly ok, on the other hand, for YOU to tell a woman,(NewsvineMaryim) who is trying to have a normal and civil dialouge with you that is she is "making a dick move",

Calling me a racist, based on bullshit, is not "her expressing her opinion", it is a personal attack.

You libs might have gotten used to being able to just insult people, and define them, without them fighting back, but I don't play that game.

Indeed, insulting people, and then whining about being called on it,

ironically IS being an "effeminate, whiny, little boy".

FUck you.

I'm not nearly as pleasant as she is, so I am telling you directly, that this is an anonymous message board, and the country is not being "torn apart", just because YOU got your feelings hurt.

Get it?

I get that you are a liar.

This nation is being torn apart by the divisive and asshole tactics of race baiting lefties like you and her.

Perceived.

Grow a pair.

All the more reason to be careful about calling people racist for no reason, or bullshit reasons.

Personally, I do not give a damn what race you are, but what I find to be most offensive about you, is how you are so quick to act offended and complain about being "smeared" and "insulted in a vile manner",

Learn to have a civil conversation, and I'll not be calling you or yours out on your being rude assholes.

like an effeminate, whiny, little boy, but it is perfectly ok, on the other hand, for YOU to tell a woman,(NewsvineMaryim) who is trying to have a normal and civil dialouge with you that is she is "making a dick move",

Calling me a racist, based on bullshit, is not "her expressing her opinion", it is a personal attack.

You libs might have gotten used to being able to just insult people, and define them, without them fighting back, but I don't play that game.

FUck you.

Get it?

This nation is being torn apart by the divisive and asshole tactics of race baiting lefties like you and her.

I've lied about nothing. I simply told you "how you act".....just the same as you try to tell others "how they act".

Maybe you are insulted, because you in fact are what you are being told that you are.

Effeminate, and whiny. If a complete stranger that you've never even seen has the power to get the reactions out of you that you exhibit, you've got sone serious emotional and insecurity issues. Use your ignore feature, little girl.

ROFLMAO

Perceived.

Grow a pair.

FUck you.

Get it?

I've lied about nothing. I simply told you "how you act".....just the same as you try to tell others "how they act".

Maybe you are insulted, because you in fact are what you are being told that you are.

Effeminate, and whiny. If a complete stranger that you've never even seen has the power to get the reactions out of you that you exhibit, you've got sone serious emotional and insecurity issues. Use your ignore feature, little girl.

ROFLMAO

It is not manly to ignore people being assholes to you.

Thus, your claim that calling you assholes out on your rudeness is "girly" is a lie.

YOu said that to be insulting, not because it is true.

Hence me calling you a lair.

Because you are one.

The difference here is that my insults are based on the truth, of what you are, and yours are bullshit.

Perceived.

Grow a pair.

FUck you.

Get it?

ROFLMAO

Thus, your claim that calling you assholes out on your rudeness is "girly" is a lie.

Because you are one.

The difference here is that my insults are based on the truth, of what you are, and yours are bullshit.

Well, it's not manly to talk the kind of shit that you do, and then get your feelings hurt, when you get it in return.

I don't care one way or another, what some thin skinned, little person like you calls me, because I will respond in kind, then laugh at your tantrums when I do.

I called you "girly" because that's how ypu act.

You are quick to be judgmental even when you are obviously misinformed, then you complain , when you get a verbal beating and insulted in return for your actions.

That's a "pussy move", by a PUSSY.

FUck you.

Get it?

ROFLMAO

Because you are one.

Well, it's not manly to talk the kind of shit that you do, and then get your feelings hurt, when you get it in return.

I don't care one way or another, what some thin skinned, little person like you calls me, because I will respond in kind, then laugh at your tantrums when I do.

You are quick to be judgmental even when you are obviously misinformed, then you complain , when you get a verbal beating and insulted in return for your actions.

The "Shit" I talk is the Truth, that you lefties can't refute, which is why you so often go to the Logical Fallacy of Ad Hominem.

Your "feelings hurt" is just spin on your common lefty desire to be able to lie and insult without being called on your shit.

Your "girly" is just an insult and a lie. As I already explained.

This is not a verbal beating. This is libs losing an argument and being assholes because of it.

SOP.

FUck you.

Get it?

ROFLMAO

Because you are one.

The "Shit" I talk is the Truth, that you lefties can't refute, which is why you so often go to the Logical Fallacy of Ad Hominem.

Your "feelings hurt" is just spin on your common lefty desire to be able to lie and insult without being called on your shit.

This is not a verbal beating. This is libs losing an argument and being assholes because of it.

SOP.

The "shit" that you talk, is your one sided view of what truth is, which makes it "shit". And most of the "shit" that you talk is far from truth.

Case in point:
Why would you insist that I'm a liberal? You have no idea how I vote or who's political views I agree or disagree with. So if you label people, you may get labled as well. Thats how it is here.

There is no argument to lose here. This is a RACE RELATIONS forum, and at some point, everyone who posts here gets called a racist.....by a complete stranger.

If you cannot understand the simplicity of that, then you really are a bigger tool than you appear to be.

Nothing insulting about, it's strictly an opinion and observation of how someone perceives how you reason....or fail to.

These are historical, in the past
Are any of them true?
Even if true, its in the past.

I believe that there is such a thing as residual effect on the future because of the past.
No, at some point the babying of any group of people by the generation's that have way since moved on must soon end. It's really embarrassing that a group of people think that they should be treated in a special way at this point in time in our history. At some point the choices people make be it within their culture, finances, lifestyles etc have got to be made freely by those people themselves, and the consequences of their actions must be accounted for in connection to the choices they (the makers of such choices), have since made for themselves and not be blamed on anyone else. The blame game must end.

The governments handling of the history between the blacks and the whites has been flawed big time, and corrections stand to be made in it all.

Are any of them true?

Did anything that happened to you in the past create any decisions you make today?
Hopefully if it did for her or you, it would be to correct and learn from the decisions made, and then to not let (if talking bad decisions), be repeated again once learned any lessons that were learned by those decisions made.

Are any of them true?

Did anything that happened to you in the past create any decisions you make today?
certainly. but don't dwell on it or blame others. Life is too short, I prefer to look ahead rather than behind

Well what you call dwelling and blaming just isn't that. When you learn that communication can be more civilized. Also if the past has impacted you in such a manner, what makes you think that 300 years of various laws nd policies will not have any impact that lingers? Why are we not ruled by a king today? Because people according to you dwell and linger on the past in order that we do not get ruled by a monarchy. I'm sure you don't complain about that. .We blacks are in here looking ahead. But you seem to think that policies we talk about come with no damage and just because they ended everything they caused just went away.

So as long as we don't mention them we are looking ahead and everything will just disappear. So if we don't talk about the housing policies that created slums, slums will just disappear. You will say that's not what you said, but that is exactly what're saying when you dismiss here that happened in the past by saying: "certainly. but don't dwell on it or blame others. Life is too short, I prefer to look ahead rather than behind".

Again, we are in the race and racism section. When whites are dwelling in everything negative they can say about blacks in threads you participate and say nothing about dwelling and blaming others.

Are any of them true?

Hopefully if it did for her or you, it would be to correct and learn from the decisions made, and then to not let (if talking bad decisions), be repeated again once learned any lessons that were learned by those decisions made.

And that's the problem we see here. Whites are still deciding to be racists. They have yet to learn.

Are any of them true?

I believe that there is such a thing as residual effect on the future because of the past.
No, at some point the babying of any group of people by the generation's that have way since moved on must soon end. It's really embarrassing that a group of people think that they should be treated in a special way at this point in time in our history. At some point the choices people make be it within their culture, finances, lifestyles etc have got to be made freely by those people themselves, and the consequences of their actions must be accounted for in connection to the choices they (the makers of such choices), have since made for themselves and not be blamed on anyone else. The blame game must end.

The governments handling of the history between the blacks and the whites has been flawed big time, and corrections stand to be made in it all.

The whole argument here by whites such as you is so whites can continue getting special treatment. So we blacks have reached the end of babying white racists by allowing them to keep denying things they do that continue to cause problems because of their racism. There is no such thing as the blame game.

FUck you.

ROFLMAO

Because you are one.

SOP.

The "shit" that you talk, is your one sided view of what truth is, which makes it "shit". And most of the "shit" that you talk is far from truth.

Case in point:
Why would you insist that I'm a liberal? You have no idea how I vote or who's political views I agree or disagree with. So if you label people, you may get labled as well. Thats how it is here.

There is no argument to lose here. This is a RACE RELATIONS forum, and at some point, everyone who posts here gets called a racist.....by a complete stranger.

If you cannot understand the simplicity of that, then you really are a bigger tool than you appear to be.

Nothing insulting about, it's strictly an opinion and observation of how someone perceives how you reason....or fail to.

The fact that this is the RACE RELATIONS forum, does not justify calling some one a racist.

Calling someone a racist, should be reserved for people who state racist beliefs.

Your friend, in her attempt to support her calling me a racist, cited that I did not answer a question, buried in a large post of hers.

That was her supporting evidence for calling me a vile name.

That is bullshit. And that is what you are defending.

You lose.

So we are in agreement that the United States of America has racists origins in which they enslaved black people. And then after slavery was outlaw that they then created a system of race based discriminatory laws the sole purpose of which was to legally enslave the black race since they could no longer legally hold them in physical bondage?

I attended college in Daytona Beach, Florida in the 70s. This article is from February 1970 discussing the desegregation of the public school system there. This is during my lifetime, this is not the 'past'. If I had been attending school a decade earlier I wouldn't have been able to set foot on the beach:
COLOR LINE FALLS IN DAYTONA BEACH

Hopefully if it did for her or you, it would be to correct and learn from the decisions made, and then to not let (if talking bad decisions), be repeated again once learned any lessons that were learned by those decisions made
How exactly did the conversation go from being the victim of race based adverse actions to the reason for things being as they are is due to making bad personal decisions?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back