Are we sure that Trump actually wants to be president?

You know, when Trump started to look for a VP, one of the people that screened the possible candidates was his son Donald Jr., and here is a direct quote of what he asked Kasich........

Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

Trump Reportedly Tried to Convince Kasich to Be His VP by Offering Him the President’s Job

And now, it seems that he's not really interested in knowing what he might have to deal with because he's only had 2 security briefings, where Pence has been getting them almost daily.

Trump opts out of getting daily intelligence briefings | New York Post

Me personally? I think Trump is more in love with the idea of being president than actually doing the job of president. Looks like Pence is gonna be in charge of policy while Trump runs around the country, making America great again.

So you think another dick chenny will run the country? no not possible Trump is not an idiot like Bush Jr..

Trump might not be as stupid as Jr. was, but he is totally clueless about what happens politically, Pence isn't.

And Pence could use his political experience to pull Trump's strings quite easily.

Unlike that boob Biden, Pence is presidential, a welcome relief

Obama set himself up with yes men it was a pathetic mess.

You know, when Trump started to look for a VP, one of the people that screened the possible candidates was his son Donald Jr., and here is a direct quote of what he asked Kasich........

Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Trump Reportedly Tried to Convince Kasich to Be His VP by Offering Him the President’s Job

And now, it seems that he's not really interested in knowing what he might have to deal with because he's only had 2 security briefings, where Pence has been getting them almost daily.

Me personally? I think Trump is more in love with the idea of being president than actually doing the job of president. Looks like Pence is gonna be in charge of policy while Trump runs around the country, making America great again.

So you think another dick chenny will run the country? no not possible Trump is not an idiot like Bush Jr..

Trump might not be as stupid as Jr. was, but he is totally clueless about what happens politically, Pence isn't.

And Pence could use his political experience to pull Trump's strings quite easily.

Valerie Jarrett pulls Obungle's strings.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/trump-passes-daily-intelligence-briefings-to-pence/

Of course, he wants to be president and he wants to redefine the role of VP. Think of it as corporation where Trump would be chairman of the board and CEO and have an executive vice president who attended to day to day issues.

The important thing to remember is that America wants him to be President and he has accepted their mandate.

You're right...........America wanted Trump (according to the electoral college), not Pence. They didn't vote for Pence, they voted for Trump.

And...................if he doesn't do the job, I see his term being only about 2 years.

They voted for the Trump/Pence ticket and that is what they, and you, will get.

Pence will indeed set up his own shadow 4th branch not answering to anyone in the mold of Cheney. That is a given and Trump is not going to say shit because he does not want the hard part of the job.

Seriously I don't know much about him.

Please explain more

You really ought to Google him for yourself. He's ultra conservative, Christian, and wants to get rid of abortion.

And that's just for starters...................

http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/trump-passes-daily-intelligence-briefings-to-pence/

Of course, he wants to be president and he wants to redefine the role of VP. Think of it as corporation where Trump would be chairman of the board and CEO and have an executive vice president who attended to day to day issues.

The important thing to remember is that America wants him to be President and he has accepted their mandate.
A solid minority of Americans, not America.

Pence will indeed set up his own shadow 4th branch not answering to anyone in the mold of Cheney. That is a given and Trump is not going to say shit because he does not want the hard part of the job.

Please explain more

You really ought to Google him for yourself. He's ultra conservative, Christian, and wants to get rid of abortion.

You say get rid of murdering babies like it's a bad thing

Pence will indeed set up his own shadow 4th branch, not answering to anyone, in the mold of Cheney. That is a given and Trump is not going to say shit because he does not want the hard part of the job.

Again, trump has actually said that.

Even if trump were smart enough, he has no opinions, no core values. Listening to him speak proves that. Blow on him and he falls over.

Pence actually does want an American version of sharia law. His own state all but threw him out but he's in hog heaven now. There are enough really rabid Repubs to push through the worst - We will lose a lot of rights, a lot of freedom. Anyone who does not know that should read his record. It will make your blood run cold.

I agree. He really has no mandate. He can pretend he won the popular vote but he actually lost by a lot.

Americans do not want this crazy egomaniac in power.

Trump is gonna do the same thing. If you don't adore him, he doesn't like you, so yes men are going to be the order of the day for Trump.

You know, this could be a repeat of Jr. and Cheney's first term in office, where Cheney ran the country while Jr. was his puppet.

Pence is gonna end up being another Cheney.
Yes only this time he is going to start a war here.

Please explain more

Well that's not going to happen.. How many times must it be pointed out a right wing SC ruled on abortions legal

I know a bunch of morons on the ultra right continue to bitch about this kicking and screaming and I will always call it murder.. But I accept it.

It will never be revisted by the SC..

Until we find out just how many of the millions of illegals in California voted, we don't know which candidate won the legal popular vote. In fact, we don't even know if Clinton won the state.

Please explain more

Well that's not going to happen.. How many times must it be pointed out a right wing SC ruled on abortions legal

I know a bunch of morons on the ultra right continue to bitch about this kicking and screaming and I will always call it murder.. But I accept it.

It will never be revisted by the SC..

Wanna make a small bet on that? I give it 3 years max before it's revisited.

Trump is gonna do the same thing. If you don't adore him, he doesn't like you, so yes men are going to be the order of the day for Trump.
Biden was quite satisfied with the traditional role of VP and did not attempt to form his own empire.

I agree. He really has no mandate. He can pretend he won the popular vote but he actually lost by a lot.

Americans do not want this crazy egomaniac in power.
He has a mandate from those who voted legally, but Clinton won the illegal immigrant vote.

Until we find out just how many of the millions of illegals in California voted, we don't know which candidate won the legal popular vote. In fact, we don't even know if Clinton won the state.
Ridiculous.

Biden was quite satisfied with the traditional role of VP and did not attempt to form his own empire.

But Biden isn't Pence. Pence is power hungry.

Biden couldn't build a Lego house on his own

Forum List

Back