Are we sure that Trump actually wants to be president?

Ridiculous.
Nope, it's a fact, until we know how many of the millions of illegal immigrants living in California voted we don't know who won the legal vote in the state.
Still ridiculous. People like you are why propaganda works.
lol It is ridiculous to keep saying it is ridiculous without providing any explanation. Do you actually have any idea why you think it is ridiculous?
The very idea that every third or fourth person in line to vote in California was an illegal immigrant is fucktarded.
Not very good at arithmetic? Only half of her lead would have to be illegal for Trump to win the state and less than that for him to have won the popular vote nationally. Why don't you just admit you only post about your feelings and not about what is really going on?
LOL

Have you found even one illegal alien who voted in California?

Nope, it's a fact, until we know how many of the millions of illegal immigrants living in California voted we don't know who won the legal vote in the state.
lol It is ridiculous to keep saying it is ridiculous without providing any explanation. Do you actually have any idea why you think it is ridiculous?
The very idea that every third or fourth person in line to vote in California was an illegal immigrant is fucktarded.
Not very good at arithmetic? Only half of her lead would have to be illegal for Trump to win the state and less than that for him to have won the popular vote nationally. Why don't you just admit you only post about your feelings and not about what is really going on?
LOL

So you are claiming there was not a single vote cast by an illegal immigrant?

Me personally? I think Trump is more in love with the idea of being president than actually doing the job of president. Looks like Pence is gonna be in charge of policy while Trump runs around the country, making America great again.

Sounds like you think Pence is going to wield Cheney-power.

It's anybody's guess. I expect Trump will be a Type A president. I think he's ecstatic. He's loving this so far.

LOL

I have not read where any of them were known to have voted.

Now then... back to my question which you purposefully avoided answering...

I see lefties.are.still struggling with the realization that nobody gives two fucks what they think anymore....

Trump is pretty old. He'll check out from time to time. But I can't imagine him being a hands-off president. He'll be high energy high maintenance.

He needs some tutoring, never having worked inside politics. Then he'll fire some people in his cabinet and that'll kick him into gear

Ridiculous.
What's really going on is yet another stupid response your messiah has made to legitimate criticism. If this is going to be his pattern of behavior as president he will be driven from office without a friend in the world or anyone who will ever admit voting for him.

You know, when Trump started to look for a VP, one of the people that screened the possible candidates was his son Donald Jr., and here is a direct quote of what he asked Kasich........

Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

Trump Reportedly Tried to Convince Kasich to Be His VP by Offering Him the President’s Job

And now, it seems that he's not really interested in knowing what he might have to deal with because he's only had 2 security briefings, where Pence has been getting them almost daily.

Trump opts out of getting daily intelligence briefings | New York Post

Me personally? I think Trump is more in love with the idea of being president than actually doing the job of president. Looks like Pence is gonna be in charge of policy while Trump runs around the country, making America great again.
Of course, he wants to be president and he wants to redefine the role of VP. Think of it as corporation where Trump would be chairman of the board and CEO and have an executive vice president who attended to day to day issues.

The important thing to remember is that America wants him to be President and he has accepted their mandate.
A solid minority of Americans, not America.
Until we find out just how many of the millions of illegals in California voted, we don't know which candidate won the legal popular vote. In fact, we don't even know if Clinton won the state.
Ridiculous.
No one has given us a list of 500 or 50 or 5 who voted illegally. To say "millions" is demagoguery and fear mongering butt hurt.

What's really going on is yet another stupid response your messiah has made to legitimate criticism. If this is going to be his pattern of behavior as president he will be driven from office without a friend in the world or anyone who will ever admit voting for him.
So your answer is that your posts are based on nothing but feelings.

You know, when Trump started to look for a VP, one of the people that screened the possible candidates was his son Donald Jr., and here is a direct quote of what he asked Kasich........

Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Trump Reportedly Tried to Convince Kasich to Be His VP by Offering Him the President’s Job

And now, it seems that he's not really interested in knowing what he might have to deal with because he's only had 2 security briefings, where Pence has been getting them almost daily.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/trump-passes-daily-intelligence-briefings-to-pence/

Trump will be in charge of Making America Hate Again.

Trump opts out of getting daily intelligence briefings | New York Post

Trump has no idea what being president is really like. He didn't think he was going to be elected till election night. My guess is he thought it would be like being a CEO, delegating tasks to his staff and hitting the golf course. Looking at his appointment process he has no idea what he's doing.
And living in Trump Tower.

How ironic. Unless you can find those cases of illegal aliens voting for Hillary, it's you who is posting on nothing but feelings.

Trump might not be as stupid as Jr. was, but he is totally clueless about what happens politically, Pence isn't.

And Pence could use his political experience to pull Trump's strings quite easily.

Unlike that boob Biden, Pence is presidential, a welcome relief

Obama set himself up with yes men it was a pathetic mess.

Trump is gonna do the same thing. If you don't adore him, he doesn't like you, so yes men are going to be the order of the day for Trump.
Biden was quite satisfied with the traditional role of VP and did not attempt to form his own empire.

Biden couldn't build a Lego house on his own
Had he run, he would have beaten Trump.

He also said it in a speech - that Mike Sharia Law Pence would run the country (cough gag cough) while he was out "making America great again".

He's basically just a huge orange ego and he needs the adoration of those crowds. My bet is that he will spend most of his time traveling, costing us millions while he makes speeches about how tremendously amazingly bigly UUUge his is.

And we'll get sharia law. Bet on it.

The upside is that poor Melania will be rid of him and can just shop for more gold spray paint.
Why do you call Pence "Mike Sharia Law Pence"?
Just curious! :)

http://nypost.com/2016/11/24/trump-passes-daily-intelligence-briefings-to-pence/

Maybe Mr. Trump wants to be President just to be remember in the future as the only one in Trump's family who was President of the USA
But we will never know about that :)

He also said it in a speech - that Mike Sharia Law Pence would run the country (cough gag cough) while he was out "making America great again".

He's basically just a huge orange ego and he needs the adoration of those crowds. My bet is that he will spend most of his time traveling, costing us millions while he makes speeches about how tremendously amazingly bigly UUUge his is.

The upside is that poor Melania will be rid of him and can just shop for more gold spray paint.
Pence is a hard core moralist of the Christian evangelical persuasion.

He would end all abortions, he would mandate Christian public prayers in all schools, and so forth.

Pence is a hard core moralist of the Christian evangelical persuasion.

He would end all abortions, he would mandate Christian public prayers in all schools, and so forth.
Wow!
I didn't know that. I thought he was just a right winger politician and nothing more.
I couldn't imagine he was so religious :eek:

LOL

I have not read where any of them were known to have voted.

Now then... back to my question which you purposefully avoided answering...

It is, of course, a stupid question. If I answered I had found one or ten or a hundred it would prove nothing. The real issue is whether Trump was right in claiming 3,000,000 illegals voted, and there is evidence that gives credibility to that claim. When Trump claimed he would win the nomination, his critics said, ridiculous! When he claimed he would win the general election, his critics said, ridiculous! When Trump claimed he would win the general election by winning blue states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, as well as all the purple states, his critics said, ridiculous! Now, when Trump claims 3,000,000 illegals voted for Clinton, you continue to say, ridiculous, so a statistical analysis suggests your objection to Trump's claim actually gives credibility to it.

The real question is, why would you object to investigating Trump's claim by a hand recount of the California vote unless after having been so wrong for so long in your assessments of Trump's claims you've lost confidence in your ability to assess them?

How ironic. Unless you can find those cases of illegal aliens voting for Hillary, it's you who is posting on nothing but feelings.
Do you have any idea how crazy it is to say that unless I personally have uncovered illegals voting there is no basis for believing they did? The real question here is, why are you so opposed to investigating this claim unless you, personally, believe a substantial number of illegals voted for Clinton? You mocked Trump when he claimed he would win the nomination and you mocked Trump when he claimed he would win the general election and you mocked him when he claimed he would take blue states away from Clinton and now you mock him when he claims 3,000,000 illegals voted. If you were rational, by now you would acknowledge you are not competent to assess his claims.

Forum List

Back