Are we sure that Trump actually wants to be president?

So you think another dick chenny will run the country? no not possible Trump is not an idiot like Bush Jr..

Trump might not be as stupid as Jr. was, but he is totally clueless about what happens politically, Pence isn't.

And Pence could use his political experience to pull Trump's strings quite easily.

Unlike that boob Biden, Pence is presidential, a welcome relief

Obama set himself up with yes men it was a pathetic mess.

Trump is gonna do the same thing. If you don't adore him, he doesn't like you, so yes men are going to be the order of the day for Trump.
Biden was quite satisfied with the traditional role of VP and did not attempt to form his own empire.
Biden insisted that female members of his Secret Security detail watch him as he swam naked in front of him. 'He spend most of the day pissed....still does.
He is famous for pawing little girls who can't smack him in the face like they would do to any other man.

I look forward to 4 (to 8!) years of LWNJ screaming!!

TRUMP!!!!
Some people just want to see the world burn, you might get your wish.
If the DEMs want a shooting war they know where to find it.
When it's over the people in Paris France will be smelling DEM rotting corpses for months when it's over.
BTW if you think the NG or the military are going to protect you you're fucking delusional!

Nope, it's a fact, until we know how many of the millions of illegal immigrants living in California voted we don't know who won the legal vote in the state.
Still ridiculous. People like you are why propaganda works.
lol It is ridiculous to keep saying it is ridiculous without providing any explanation. Do you actually have any idea why you think it is ridiculous?
The very idea that every third or fourth person in line to vote in California was an illegal immigrant is fucktarded.
Not very good at arithmetic? Only half of her lead would have to be illegal for Trump to win the state and less than that for him to have won the popular vote nationally. Why don't you just admit you only post about your feelings and not about what is really going on?
What's really going on is yet another stupid response your messiah has made to legitimate criticism. If this is going to be his pattern of behavior as president he will be driven from office without a friend in the world or anyone who will ever admit voting for him.
So you is going to "drive him out of office"?
Chris Hayes? Lawrence O'Donnell? Chrissy Matthews"? Joanne Reid? Rachel Madcow? YOU????
Yeah fucking right! Loser!

Still ridiculous. People like you are why propaganda works.
lol It is ridiculous to keep saying it is ridiculous without providing any explanation. Do you actually have any idea why you think it is ridiculous?
The very idea that every third or fourth person in line to vote in California was an illegal immigrant is fucktarded.
Not very good at arithmetic? Only half of her lead would have to be illegal for Trump to win the state and less than that for him to have won the popular vote nationally. Why don't you just admit you only post about your feelings and not about what is really going on?
LOL

Have you found even one illegal alien who voted in California?
So you are claiming there was not a single vote cast by an illegal immigrant?

What documentation is required when registering to vote in California?

I think it's a waste of time and money but if Californians want to do it, I couldn't care less.

Now stop stalling.... where's your evidence that millions of illegals voted for Hillary...?
So you support a recount only if the Democrats who run California want it? In other words, if they want to allow millions of illegals to vote you support that?
Oh, great. Now you're conflating recounting ballots with investigating voter-fraud. :eusa_doh: Recounting entails either an automatic recount where the ballots are placed back into counting machines to be recounted; or, a manual recount where election officials hand count the votes for president. It does not include any investigation into the legal status of every individual voter. So I'm not seeing how a recount will possibly turn up millions of illegal alien votes for Hillary.

That aside, Do you think I'm the only one who's noticing that you're refusing to post any evidence that millions of illegal aliens may have voted for Hillary in California? Are you avoiding posting any such evidence because in truth you don't actually have any?
An automatic recount wouldn't uncover voter fraud, but a hand recount would, so are you objecting to a hand recount because you suspect it would reveal large numbers of Illegals voted for Clinton, perhaps enough to have taken the state away from Trump? Why don't you come clean and admit it?
How would a hand recount evaluate voters' legal status when a recount only reviews the votes for president? How do ballots reveal the voter? There are no names on ballots. What you're seeking is not a recount but an investigation which would look into everyone who voted.

And again I note, you still haven't posted any evidence whatsoever that millions of illegals voted in California, though you think they did.

This is a great example of you posting based on nothing but feelings and not from reality -- which you project onto others.
Look, we all, even you, believe some illegals voted in the election, but there is disagreement about how many. Was it enough to actually throw the election to Clinton or was it a much smaller number?

As a practical matter, it won't be possible to determine the extent of voter fraud encouraged by Clinton, Obama and the California Democrats, but the good news is it didn't influence the election.
LOLOLOLOL

I take this to mean you were bullshitting when you said there's evidence Trump was right when he claimed there are millions of votes cast by illegal aliens. There is no such evidence.

Why didn't you just admit that from the start rather than drag this on?

To register to vote in California you simply need to "attest" that you are a legal citizen then fill out an application. Once you are registered, No ID Is required to vote.

Here is the online form.....
https://covr.sos.ca.gov/Home/MainForm

Do you need ID? Do I need a California ID to vote? Where is my Polling Place? The SDFP Quick and Easy Guide to Election Day - San Diego Free Press
Do I need a California State ID to Vote?
  • If you have voted before and your name is on the roster of voters, no. (Ed. note: You will be asked your name and address; the poll worker will repeat each back to you. Then you sign the roster of voters list. That’s it.)
  • If this is your first time voting and you are registered by mail without giving your California driver’s license or state identification number or the last four digits of your social security number, then you may need to show photo identification (e. g. valid driver’s license or state ID) or a paycheck, utility bill, or government document that shows your name and address.
  • To be safe, take a photo ID with you to the polls.
  • If the poll workers check the roster and cannot locate your name they will assist you to try to find your correct polling location. If you believe you are registered to vote and want to vote at the polling location where you are, you are entitled to a provisional ballot.

What could go wrong?

Are we sure that Trump actually wants to be president?

:wtf:

Nah, he just ran to piss Hillary off by kicking her ass.

:p

LOL

I have read a driver's license is sufficient.

So you support a recount only if the Democrats who run California want it? In other words, if they want to allow millions of illegals to vote you support that?
Oh, great. Now you're conflating recounting ballots with investigating voter-fraud. :eusa_doh: Recounting entails either an automatic recount where the ballots are placed back into counting machines to be recounted; or, a manual recount where election officials hand count the votes for president. It does not include any investigation into the legal status of every individual voter. So I'm not seeing how a recount will possibly turn up millions of illegal alien votes for Hillary.

That aside, Do you think I'm the only one who's noticing that you're refusing to post any evidence that millions of illegal aliens may have voted for Hillary in California? Are you avoiding posting any such evidence because in truth you don't actually have any?
An automatic recount wouldn't uncover voter fraud, but a hand recount would, so are you objecting to a hand recount because you suspect it would reveal large numbers of Illegals voted for Clinton, perhaps enough to have taken the state away from Trump? Why don't you come clean and admit it?
How would a hand recount evaluate voters' legal status when a recount only reviews the votes for president? How do ballots reveal the voter? There are no names on ballots. What you're seeking is not a recount but an investigation which would look into everyone who voted.

And again I note, you still haven't posted any evidence whatsoever that millions of illegals voted in California, though you think they did.

This is a great example of you posting based on nothing but feelings and not from reality -- which you project onto others.
Look, we all, even you, believe some illegals voted in the election, but there is disagreement about how many. Was it enough to actually throw the election to Clinton or was it a much smaller number?

As a practical matter, it won't be possible to determine the extent of voter fraud encouraged by Clinton, Obama and the California Democrats, but the good news is it didn't influence the election.
LOLOLOLOL

I take this to mean you were bullshitting when you said there's evidence Trump was right when he claimed there are millions of votes cast by illegal aliens. There is no such evidence.

Now why would you want to lie about this? I said it might be the case that enough illegals voted to have stolen the state for Clinton and you said you didn't believe a single illegal voted in the election.

You know, in this day and age, there are things that are too big or have too many people to keep quiet.

I think that if there were over 3 MILLION illegal voters (that's a full percent of the population of this country btw), SOMEONE would have caught on by now.

I think I'll wait for the election officials to tell me what they think happened, rather than trust a tweet from a bloviating narcissist.

You know, in this day and age, there are things that are too big or have too many people to keep quiet.

I think that if there were over 3 MILLION illegal voters (that's a full percent of the population of this country btw), SOMEONE would have caught on by now.

I think I'll wait for the election officials to tell me what they think happened, rather than trust a tweet from a bloviating narcissist.
How many illegals do you believe voted?

We definitely have another Cheney situation in which the VP will be running things because POTUS sees briefing books as Krytonite.

How many illegals do you believe voted?

Dunno................but it damn sure isn't that hyperbolic figure that Chump threw out.

LOL

I have read a driver's license is sufficient.

Wrong.

Being a citizen is sufficient.

Frequently Asked Questions | California Secretary of State

LOLOLOLOL

Now why would you want to lie about this? I said it might be the case that enough illegals voted to have stolen the state for Clinton and you said you didn't believe a single illegal voted in the election.
LOLOL

You even lie about lying...
The real issue is whether Trump was right in claiming 3,000,000 illegals voted, and there is evidence that gives credibility to that claim.
So there you are, claiming there's evidence that millions of illegals voted, yet when challenged to post said evidence, you run away like Trump running from a protester holding up a sign reading, "Republicans against Trump."

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

The real issue is whether Trump was right in claiming 3,000,000 illegals voted, and there is evidence that gives credibility to that claim.
So there you are, claiming there's evidence that millions of illegals voted, yet when challenged to post said evidence, you run away like Trump running from a protester holding up a sign reading, "Republicans against Trump."
You need to go back to your remedial reading class. The issue is whether there is evidence. Were you not so slow witted or dishonest, you would understand that raises the question about whether there is evidence or not.

Trump said there was evidence that 3 MILLION voters did so illegally. Unfortunately for him, there isn't any.

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

You need to go back to your remedial reading class. The issue is whether there is evidence. Were you not so slow witted or dishonest, you would understand that raises the question about whether there is evidence or not.
LOLOL

You said there was evidence.

You lied.

If there was evidence, you would have posted it instead of trying to bluff your way out.

Trump said there was evidence that 3 MILLION voters did so illegally. Unfortunately for him, there isn't any.
Trump as usually makes claims that can't be verified. Since there is no accurate information as to the number of illegal immigrants and even less information about the number who actually voted illegally what he says can't be disproved.

I expect after a year or so of increased border security and some increase in deportations, Trump will announce that illegal immigration has been reduced so much that it's no longer a threat to the country.

Forum List

Back