Atheists on this board answer this question....

Well there's that and the century of experience wherein the Anti-theists have attempted to remove the means of actual human beings to freely practice our religion.

That is an absurd thing to say. There are people who want our culture to embrace public secularism, particularly in government actions, so that all people can freely practice their religion without social of governmental pressures. That does not mean that they want to eliminate religious freedom. To the contrary, they want to encourage full religious freedom.

Yeah... so the myth of "Constitutional Separation of Church and State", the attack on Christmas, the force servitude of innocent people who reject 'Sexual Abnormality' and respect the natural standard of Marriage, which requires that Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman and of course, the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality... ALL Anti-theist advocacies, you feel none of that is 'real'?

ROFLMNAO!

Get serious... .

:lol: As I said, your premise is false. The problem is that you want to press certain beliefs over other people. And so you take the idea of a secular society as an affront.

What BELIEFS have I demonstrated that I wish to press upon other people?

And please, be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

--Homosexuality as "sexual abnormality"
--Homosexuality as "immoral"
--Male/female marriage as the "natural standard"
--Constitutional separation of church and state as a "myth"
--Secularism as an "attack" on Christmas, and really Christianity in general

Just to name a few....

10+signs.jpg

Just to name a few....

And, abortion/birth control.

Sharia law at its finest.

Just to name a few....

LOL!

So you feel that I want to press natural law on others?

Let me add "Gravity, Inertia, Magnetism, Chaos, Entropy, and at that most oppressive of all natural laws... MATHEMATICS! Don't be scared... it's just nature. Its the same force that created: YOU!

Just to name a few....

And, abortion/birth control.

Sharia law at its finest.

Hey coward why you bail from every thread you are challenged in?

Since you brought up abortion, let me reask a question I asked of you in another thread that you ran from

How do you rectify these two laws.

1. says if your wife is 1 month pregnant and you hit her and the baby dies, your guilty of murder (the illegal taking of a human life)

2. Your wife can choose to end the same life that is in her body without it being called murder?

I mean at a minimum you could have the guts to say the law is wrong.

First a definition:
"An Atheist"... a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
An atheist's belief is by definition based on "nothing".

The question then is:What do atheists have to fear from people that believe in something?

As long as that something does not do as the majority of radical Muslims believe, i.e. any person that is an infidel must be put to death, why do atheists fear NOTHING i.e. they don't believe in the existence of God or gods..?

Why is this in "Politics?"

First a definition:
"An Atheist"... a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

The question then is:What do atheists have to fear from people that believe in something?

As long as that something does not do as the majority of radical Muslims believe, i.e. any person that is an infidel must be put to death, why do atheists fear NOTHING i.e. they don't believe in the existence of God or gods..?

You premise has a flaw.

Atheists do not believe in a god.

That is not the same as believing in nothing.
I specifically gave the definition... which is there is NO God or gods right?
Therefore atheists have no reason to fear others that do as long as the believers do no harm to an atheist which is the question...again.
"What do atheists have to fear from people that believe in something"?
Why is it necessary to force the rest of us to believe in the atheists premise there is no God or gods?
Most atheists proclaim themselves as logical,rational,thinking... so why is it necessary for atheists to promote their disbelief?

Who says we fear you, oh Holy one?

No. You are trying to press an agenda on other people, as evidenced by your false labeling of your agenda pieces as "natural law.

Yes... Natural Law is SO OPPRESSIVE! And what temerity I have, recognizing those laws! Who do I think I am talking about things you can't change and how foolish you are to expect that you can... .

LOL! You people are helpless.

No. You are trying to press an agenda on other people, as evidenced by your false labeling of your agenda pieces as "natural law.

Yes... Natural Law is SO OPPRESSIVE! And what temerity I have, recognizing those laws! Who do I think I am talking about things you can't change and how foolish you are to expect that you can... .

6a5.gif

Marriage is not "natural" law, it's political law.

6a5.gif

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. The natural consequence of the complimenting genders, analogous to coitus, wherein the male joins the female, making one sustainable body from two.

You're not required to accept it. Just as you're not required to accept gravity or mathematics. Your rejection of the law will not provide you or your culture with a viable excuse to avoid the unenviable consequences for having failed to respect it.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. The natural consequence of the complimenting genders, analogous to coitus, wherein the male joins the female, making one sustainable body from two.

You're not required to accept it. Just as you're not required to accept gravity or mathematics. Your rejection of the law will not provide you or your culture with a viable excuse to avoid the unenviable consequences for having failed to respect it.

That's your belief. No need to force it on everyone else.

"That" is natural law. Defined by the very design of the species itself. If you don't like having it forced upon you, take it up with nature.

From the Atheist Foundation.......
Reaching a full potential of life before death is only afforded to those who reject the notion of life after death.
Life after Death Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc
Truly a vacuous meaningless statement because why go through all the effort of life, much less as above stated "reaching full potential"
if there is nothing here after.
I mean truly if I were a true atheist believer I'd commit suicide. Honestly. WHY would there be any purpose in going to school, having a job,
having kids! What purpose would any life fulfill if all there is was this life! Why in the hell go on?
Seriously why would any atheist want to be alive? They should commit suicide and I really wouldn't care. They have no reason to exist if they
have no belief there is a here after!

From the Atheist Foundation.......
Reaching a full potential of life before death is only afforded to those who reject the notion of life after death.
Life after Death Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc
Truly a vacuous meaningless statement because why go through all the effort of life, much less as above stated "reaching full potential"
if there is nothing here after.
I mean truly if I were a true atheist believer I'd commit suicide. Honestly. WHY would there be any purpose in going to school, having a job,
having kids! What purpose would any life fulfill if all there is was this life! Why in the hell go on?
Seriously why would any atheist want to be alive? They should commit suicide and I really wouldn't care. They have no reason to exist if they
have no belief there is a here after!

Indeed... being here would be thoroughly POINTLESS!

"That" is natural law. Defined by the very design of the species itself. If you don't like having it forced upon you, take it up with nature.

No, it's just your belief. Marriage, itself, is an unnatural phenomenon. But you're not content to have your belief, you want to enforce it on others. So you make up this myth.

First a definition:

Atheists fear people who manufacture fear and masquerade it as truth.

6a5.gif

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. t it.

And in more than 30 states marriage is the joining of two persons..

And in many countries around the world marriage is the joining of one man, and many women.

Forum List

Back