Axios: Speaker Ryan not running for re-election

"so the GOP strategy in terms of dealing Trump is to completely capitulate and enable him--and then quit bc they can't win in Nov bc voters will blame them for capitulating, enabling Trump. brilliant!!"

"Paul Ryan reminds me of a bartender who serves airline pilots shot after shot, takes no responsibility for potential harm, then quits his job when the authorities start investigating all the airline crashes."

Trump turned the Ryan press conference off and threw his remote across the room. Kellyanne shuddered. He beckoned for Jared to approach. Then he pointed to the ground. As usual, Jared knelt. "SWEAR TO ME!" Trump screamed, his voice echoing down the hallway. "SWEAR TO ME!"

"Politicians don’t give up power unless there’s a scandal coming or they know they’re going to lose. Paul Ryan read the tea leaves"

Paul Ryan's cowardly exit secures his legacy: worst Speaker in history.

Would be hard to run on his spending record. Repubs gonna have a tough time...

Like rats leaving a sinking ship

Ryan knows Pelosi is taking his place

Your side is really, REALLY stupid for keeping Nancy Pelosi as your House leader. I sincerely hope you continue to do so however.
Pelosi accomplished more as a speaker than anyone in the last 30 years

Can’t wait for her return

My sentiments exactly. I never was happy with his performance as House Speaker. He went along with Trump half-heartedly but appeared that he'd stab him in the back if he got the chance.

Time to get him out of there and get someone who will solidify the House, we we can get the Trump train up to full speed.

The Trump Train Wreck is approaching full speed as I type.

Paul Ryan's cowardly exit secures his legacy: worst Speaker in history.

Even so, the House passed more bills than Obama, Bush, or Clinton. Unfortunately they didn't make it through the Senate. That's where the real bottleneck is.

My sentiments exactly. I never was happy with his performance as House Speaker. He went along with Trump half-heartedly but appeared that he'd stab him in the back if he got the chance.

Time to get him out of there and get someone who will solidify the House, we we can get the Trump train up to full speed.

Moron...Trump and Ryan hate each other.

I think you missed a word there, Mr. Wizard.

True, Ryan was one of the creatures feeding around the edge of the swamp. He only herded the House members together because he wanted the tax reform bill on his name. Other than that, he's no friend of Donald Trump.

I think you missed a word there, Mr. Wizard.
You’re right and I apologize.

Like rats leaving a sinking ship

Ryan knows Pelosi is taking his place

Your side is really, REALLY stupid for keeping Nancy Pelosi as your House leader. I sincerely hope you continue to do so however.
Pelosi accomplished more as a speaker than anyone in the last 30 years

Can’t wait for her return

Lol !

Forum List

Back