Biden Yesterday: ISIS Not an Existential Threat to US

Spoon fed propaganda. If their hands weren't ridiculously tied with stupid rules of engagement you wouldn't have your propaganda.
This is a direct result of fighting wars in a liberal pc fashion. You send our soldiers to war in highly populated areas, civilians are going to die. Deal with it & stop hating on the men & women that protect our country faggot.

Fuck you asswipe.

And the faggot thing is a projection on your part as most of you conservative assholes are faggots. Didn't you spend time in prison? Didn't your fucking hero Carson say that makes you gay? Deal with it.

We sent these soldiers over, and by we I mean mostly you because I was dead set against it, to kill INNOCENT civilians. And actually? INNOCENT IRAQI MILITARY. Iraq had zero, zip, nothing to do with 9/11. They had no "weapons of mass destruction" and there was absolutely no reason to invade. It was a fucking war crime. Do you get that? This country did something criminal. Do you get that? And we are too strong to be policed. And we aren't self policing. So guess what?

These folks want justice.

And revenge. And it's because of fucks like you.

you have absolutely no idea what is happening over there...and what HAS been happening over there for several hundred years. Well before we "invaded" Iraq.

I suggest you read some history.

But, alas, you wont. You will deny the past and put the blame squarely on the conservatives of today.

So never mind.

I suggest you read some. Before we invaded Iraq, we had sanctions on them for 13 years.

The Soviet Union. Now THERE was an existential threat. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Now we have a bunch of pansies shitting their pants over 30,000 dipshits in the Middle East.

"Dey gonna wipe us out, man!"
The Kurds have estimated that they are around 2-3 hundred thousand strong. Also, I saw a report that hundreds of smaller cells try to join each month.
I guess its hard to really know.
ISIS is about 30,000 to 40,000 strong.

The idea ISIS is 300,000 strong is laughable. Hysterically so. It's hyperbolic fearmongering bullshit.

And they aren't here.

Even if they were 300,000 strong, which they aren't, they still would not be an existential threat.
Maybe so. But how do you know any different? The fuckin media that you bash all the time?
I wont sit here and say they are not here. I would imagine the people of Troy didn't think Greeks were hiding int he horse either..
The thing about IS is, they are well funded, organized and smart. Obviously.

Funded by whom, they are paid mercenaries.
People buying oil form them
Hell, some guys got caught funneling millions of dollars aboard an airplane a month or so ago.
They get money. They are reportedly worth over 2 billion dollars!

Who is buying oil from them.

Spoon fed propaganda. If their hands weren't ridiculously tied with stupid rules of engagement you wouldn't have your propaganda.
This is a direct result of fighting wars in a liberal pc fashion. You send our soldiers to war in highly populated areas, civilians are going to die. Deal with it & stop hating on the men & women that protect our country faggot.

Fuck you asswipe.

And the faggot thing is a projection on your part as most of you conservative assholes are faggots. Didn't you spend time in prison? Didn't your fucking hero Carson say that makes you gay? Deal with it.

We sent these soldiers over, and by we I mean mostly you because I was dead set against it, to kill INNOCENT civilians. And actually? INNOCENT IRAQI MILITARY. Iraq had zero, zip, nothing to do with 9/11. They had no "weapons of mass destruction" and there was absolutely no reason to invade. It was a fucking war crime. Do you get that? This country did something criminal. Do you get that? And we are too strong to be policed. And we aren't self policing. So guess what?

you have absolutely no idea what is happening over there...and what HAS been happening over there for several hundred years. Well before we "invaded" Iraq.

But, alas, you wont. You will deny the past and put the blame squarely on the conservatives of today.

So never mind.

I suggest you read some. Before we invaded Iraq, we had sanctions on them for 13 years.

Sanctions that only hurt the poor while Saddamn lived like a king in his hundred mansions.

Fuck you asswipe.

So never mind.

What history?

The people in the region, who HELPED us during WWI, wanted independent states.

America and England said, "Fuck that" and made Iraq. You know, to get the oil.

And it's been screwed ever since.

I suggest you go further back. See what took place while we were dealing with being war poor after we won our independence. See how we tried to use trade to get back on our feet. See what happened when our trade ships entered the region in question.

THEN tell me the problems we have with those people stemmed from George W. Bush.

Seriously?

We had some troubles with Barbary Pirates and you conflate it into some sort of massive war?

That, was solved pretty quickly.

But tell me something.

How many Americans have died due to Muslim aggression? And by that, I mean of a Muslim state or State dominated by people who follow the Muslim faith?

Then? How many Muslims have died due to American aggression?

The numbers aren't even close. You are talking thousands to millions.

The Kurds have estimated that they are around 2-3 hundred thousand strong. Also, I saw a report that hundreds of smaller cells try to join each month.

The idea ISIS is 300,000 strong is laughable. Hysterically so. It's hyperbolic fearmongering bullshit.

And they aren't here.

Even if they were 300,000 strong, which they aren't, they still would not be an existential threat.
Maybe so. But how do you know any different? The fuckin media that you bash all the time?
I wont sit here and say they are not here. I would imagine the people of Troy didn't think Greeks were hiding int he horse either..

Hell, some guys got caught funneling millions of dollars aboard an airplane a month or so ago.

You.

i dont even think Biden can even spell "Existential".

I doubt 90% of USMB RWs know what it means...
Good point.

ex·is·ten·tial
ˌeɡzəˈsten(t)SH(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: existential
of or relating to existence.
  • Philosophy
    concerned with existence, especially human existence as viewed in the theories of existentialism.
  • Logic
    (of a proposition) affirming or implying the existence of a thing.

And they aren't here.

You.

That would be the US then. I really doubt we are buying oil from them.

And they aren't here.

Here's How ISIS Keeps Selling So Much Oil Even While Being Bombed And Banned By The West

Fuck you asswipe.

So never mind.

What history?

I suggest you go further back. See what took place while we were dealing with being war poor after we won our independence. See how we tried to use trade to get back on our feet. See what happened when our trade ships entered the region in question.

THEN tell me the problems we have with those people stemmed from George W. Bush.

Seriously?

We had some troubles with Barbary Pirates and you conflate it into some sort of massive war?

But tell me something.

How many Americans have died due to Muslim aggression? And by that, I mean of a Muslim state or State dominated by people who follow the Muslim faith?

Dude, that lasted for like 3 centuries. WTF?

Please. Feel free to expound on just how the ISIS cult will be able to destroy the USA?
France is eliminating a lot of freedoms this week. Obama desires a major attack so he can do the same.

"Obama desires a major attack...."

That's a laughable idea.

Sadly, many living in the Faux Bubble seem to believe it.

Please. Feel free to expound on just how the ISIS cult will be able to destroy the USA?
France is eliminating a lot of freedoms this week. Obama desires a major attack so he can do the same.

"Obama desires a major attack...."

That's a laughable idea.

Sadly, many living in the Faux Bubble seem to believe it.
It's obvious to every thinking person Obama is a liar when it comes to protecting America. Even Feinstein called him out yesterday.

Fuck you asswipe.

So never mind.

Sanctions that only hurt the poor while Saddamn lived like a king in his hundred mansions.

That is true, as M. Albright, said the death of over 500,000 children was worth it. Sanctions always hurt the people.

Fuck you asswipe.

So never mind.

What history?

Seriously?

But tell me something.

the fact that you tell me it was solved pretty quickly shows me you know very little about it

So tell me...should we have NOT gone to Afghanistan and retaliate against the Taliban after they attacked our home land? Should we have done it half assed and only kill three thousand of them hoping they would be good with "tit for tat" and say "ok...you got us back. We will not attack you again"?

When a country is attacked by a weaker entity, that entity should be prepared to suffer a greater loss than they inflicted.

The fact that you are looking at numbers killed shows me that you have put no thought into the situation. Actually, you are coming across as a very naïve "America Hater"

Fuck you asswipe.

So never mind.

What history?

Seriously?

But tell me something.

Moron leftward equates morality to body counts.
A lot more Japanese and German dead than Americans too, whacko.

Do people really believe that ISIS threatens the very existence of the United States?
the existence of the US? No. I don't think anyone thinks that. Threatening the way we live feeling safe and secure? Absolutely.

Imagine working all week and looking forward to a nice quiet dinner with your wife on Friday night...and as you sit there you see a bullet splatter her brains all over the table.

Bet it would be a long time before you felt safe again.

just think that senile old coot could have been running for President. Like it's not bad enough with the two Socialist/commie old coots running already.

where they just proclaimed the "Weather changing" was worse than these terrorist wanting to take over and cut our heads off.

Forum List

Back