Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

From experience (and I know personal experience can't be validated), I have absolute, white trailer trash family. They are good people, they make terrible, terrible, choices when it comes to finances, jobs, education, procreating, sexual partners, etc. But one thing they don't do, is resort to crime. They make their bed, they lay in it. They will talk their BS about this situation, their boss did this, they got fired for some lame dumb-ass reason. But at the end of the day, they move on and take care of their day to day shit. But they don't resort to criminal activity, or at least anything that I can find searching court records lol.

But then plenty of white trash do resort to crime. Some you know won't. Some blacks you don't know won't. Some white will and some black will.

Based on statistics we know black people are two or two and a half times more likely to be in poverty and two to two and a half times more likely to commit crime.

Yes, some poverty can lead to some crime.
But the narrative that we see from this is that systemic racism has created this system of poverty and that the white man is solely responsible for the current situation of the black community.
We see this narrative outside of the racial context. How many articles can we read in a month that criticize CEO pay, billionaires or the 1% and the "wage" gap and income disparity. The current narrative vilifies the successful.

How do we lift people out of poverty. Education and or training of skills that can be used to garner wages. Or we teach people how to be entrepreneurs. We teach people how our economy works, how money works, how to invest. More people are becoming millionaires in this country because of the ability to save and invest through 401k, IRAs, etc.

The rules of society are simple. Make good choices, obtain a skill that you can trade for wages, or use those skills to start your own business. Save & Invest. The capacity is there for ANYONE in this country to take themselves out of poverty and live a successful, fulfilling, and financially secure life. You just gotta make good choices.

The problem is that the US has a political system which sucks. It's no fair, it leads to politicians chasing the money and blaming others for the problems of society.

We can look to the UK to see this. The conservative Tory govt got into power in 2010. Since then they've taken money away from things, from everything. In 2012 they had the London Olympics, and the previous government had used this as a reason to have lots of sports and activities and crime went down. Then the Tories took that money away from such things, and from education, and crime has gone back up again.

The US is failing not because of bad decisions, there will always be bad decisions, but because the government isn't doing it's job.

The high black crime rate is caused by the fact that human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the intellectual and social demands of civilization.

Social reform and social welfare spending were tried during the 1960's, when the crime rate doubled.

A criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for Negroes. Before the civil rights movement that was recognized in the United States, and especially in the South. That is why, when a black man and a white man committed the same crime the black man was usually given quite a bit more punishment. Blacks were also frequently denied Constitutional safeguards when they were arrested. Police brutality against Negro criminals was rarely regarded as a crime.

Which of course is a load of fucking crap.
We can look at plenty of countries and see lower crime rates. Black countries with less crime than the US, countries with less black people but higher crime.

Right now Jamaica is number one for murders. A black Christian country.
2 is South Africa, 3 is Saint Vincent, 4 is Trinidad and Tobago, 5 is Lesotho, 6 Saint Lucia.

All of these are black countries. Number 7 is Honduras which has a 2% black population.

So what unites these countries? What factor is here that links Honduras with South Africa? Christianity.

We have to get down to number 43 to get to a non-Christian country, Iraq.

And that's a country that was invaded by a Christian country and a puppet govt put in place by them.

Which of course is a load of fucking crap.
We can look at plenty of countries and see lower crime rates. Black countries with less crime than the US, countries with less black people but higher crime.

Right now Jamaica is number one for murders. A black Christian country.
2 is South Africa, 3 is Saint Vincent, 4 is Trinidad and Tobago, 5 is Lesotho, 6 Saint Lucia.

All of these are black countries. Number 7 is Honduras which has a 2% black population.

So what unites these countries? What factor is here that links Honduras with South Africa? Christianity.

We have to get down to number 43 to get to a non-Christian country, Iraq.

And that's a country that was invaded by a Christian country and a puppet govt put in place by them.
The number of murders per 100,000 in the United States is 6.4. It is that high because of blacks and Hispanics.

The number of murders per 100,000 in the United States is 6.4. It is that high because of blacks and Hispanics.

The murder rate is that high because of lots of reasons.

If you just blame blacks and Hispanics it's because you don't want to spend any time finding out the truth.

Politics for such people is about making things fit their prejudices, rather than actually using that thing inside their head called a brain.

Unfortunately the majority seem to be the ignorant former rather than the latter.

The murder rate is that high because of lots of reasons.

If you just blame blacks and Hispanics it's because you don't want to spend any time finding out the truth.

Politics for such people is about making things fit their prejudices, rather than actually using that thing inside their head called a brain.

Unfortunately the majority seem to be the ignorant former rather than the latter.
From the data you showed me, blacks and Hispanics have high murder rates everywhere in the world they live. That is not the fault of whites.

From the data you showed me, blacks and Hispanics have high murder rates everywhere in the world they live. That is not the fault of whites.

Because I didn't show you all the data, and you didn't bother to go look at the data.

The typical "my view is based on very limited evidence that someone showed me, and I remember because it's convenient for me".

Do I really have to baby you through all of this? Do I have to be the one to look at the stats because you won't?

Senegal, a black country, has a murder rate of 0.3 per 100,000. Senegal is a Muslim country. 97.2% of people are Muslim.

Mauritania has a murder rate of 1.0 per 100,000 people. It's a Muslim country
99.9% Muslim

Guinea-Bissau has a murder rate of 1.1. 46.1% Muslim, 30.6% Folk Religions, 18.9% Christian.

Ghana has a murder rate of 1.8. 71.3% Christian. 20% Muslim

Malawi has a murder rate of 1.8 too. 77% Christian, 13.8% Muslim.

So, it's not like Christianity automatically ensures a high murder rate, but those that do have a high murder rate, a lot of the time they're Christian countries.

What's the difference between the Sudan, Muslim and South Sudan, Christian?

South Sudan has a murder rate of 14.1, Sudan has a much lower rate (for some reason not on the wiki page right now, the last time I had this kind of conversation it was, and the crime rate was a lot, lot lower than South Sudan's)

Because I didn't show you all the data, and you didn't bother to go look at the data.

The typical "my view is based on very limited evidence that someone showed me, and I remember because it's convenient for me".

Do I really have to baby you through all of this? Do I have to be the one to look at the stats because you won't?

Senegal, a black country, has a murder rate of 0.3 per 100,000. Senegal is a Muslim country. 97.2% of people are Muslim.

Mauritania has a murder rate of 1.0 per 100,000 people. It's a Muslim country
99.9% Muslim

Guinea-Bissau has a murder rate of 1.1. 46.1% Muslim, 30.6% Folk Religions, 18.9% Christian.

Ghana has a murder rate of 1.8. 71.3% Christian. 20% Muslim

Malawi has a murder rate of 1.8 too. 77% Christian, 13.8% Muslim.

So, it's not like Christianity automatically ensures a high murder rate, but those that do have a high murder rate, a lot of the time they're Christian countries.

What's the difference between the Sudan, Muslim and South Sudan, Christian?

South Sudan has a murder rate of 14.1, Sudan has a much lower rate (for some reason not on the wiki page right now, the last time I had this kind of conversation it was, and the crime rate was a lot, lot lower than South Sudan's)

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

But then plenty of white trash do resort to crime. Some you know won't. Some blacks you don't know won't. Some white will and some black will.
They do, not saying whites, white trash don't. But from observation, the mob mentality of crime doesn't seem to come from caucasians. Maybe, what happens in the trailer park stays in the trailer park? YMMV.
Based on statistics we know black people are two or two and a half times more likely to be in poverty and two to two and a half times more likely to commit crime.
And there are reasons for that far extend beyond the systemic racism troupe. There is nothing today that a black man/woman can't do that a white man/woman can do. There is nothing forcing anyone into criminal activity. Nothing. There are options and choices that allow anyone, of any race, to lift themselves out of poverty.

The problem, is cultural and removing the cultural influence. And that also goes for white poverty too.

Who is designing, manufacturing, marketing, distributing, and selling knives and guns?

Poverty is no excuse for crime. It is not even an explanation. I lived with poor orientals for years and was perfectly safe.
Poverty and the fear of poverty is the reason the crime of stealing Africans and forcing them into slavery took place.

Some people did not want to work their own fields, tend to their own animals, lift their own lumber, do their own laundry, nor cook their own meals. They did not want to do any hard labor. Their poverty and fear of poverty lead them to commit the crime of slavery-a crime against humanity.

Poverty and the fear of poverty is the reason the crime of stealing Africans and forcing them into slavery took place.

Some people did not want to work their own fields, tend to their own animals, lift their own lumber, do their own laundry, nor cook their own meals. They did not want to do any hard labor. Their poverty and fear of poverty lead them to commit the crime of slavery-a crime against humanity.

African Negroes were enslaved by other African Negroes during a time when Negro slavery was wide spresd in sub Saharan Africa, and when Negro slaves were sometimes the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Whites were unable to enter the interior of Africa because they lacked resistances to African diseases.

African Negroes were enslaved by other African Negroes during a time when Negro slavery was wide spresd in sub Saharan Africa, and when Negro slaves were sometimes the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Whites were unable to enter the interior of Africa because they lacked resistances to African diseases.
I'm gone give you one more chance to tell the whole truth

Here’s the key oit of poverty:

1. Finish high school - NO BABIES!
2. Take a taxpayer-funded trade course - NO BABIES,
3. Get a job in your trade - NO BABIES
4. If you want babies, get married first
This is why the mental conditioning of slavery contradicts all of that. As the slave masters practiced slave breeding as their major economic source of income. The slave master's breeding of black women and teenagers (minors) for their status quo to avoid poverty.

Their babies were stolen from their arms and sold to strangers. They were robbed of an education and needed permission to marry. Black babies were the key to some peoples way out of poverty; not the lack thereof.

This is why the mental conditioning of slavery contradicts all of that. As the slave masters practiced slave breeding as their major economic source of income. The slave master's breeding of black women and teenagers (minors) for their status quo to avoid poverty.

Their babies were stolen from their arms and sold to strangers. They were robbed of an education and needed permission to marry. Black babies were the key to some peoples way out of poverty; not the lack thereof.
That was a long time ago

But thanks for explaining why black culture is so inferior even today 150 years after slavery ended

Hopefully blacks can catch up over the next 150 years

Forum List

Back