Black Lives Matter

6 pages - no links- case closed.
I've long since given up providing links for "proof" here, because I found that, invariably, the person asking for proof was going to deny that anything I provided was "good enough". If you want to maintain that the group has done nothing wrong, that's fine, and you'll fit in with many others here. Just as there are many who would pretend that some right wing group has done nothing wrong.

The standard, obtuse "What? Huh? I don't see anything". I know how the game is played. Hence my sig - the two ends are very similar in their behaviors.

The internet is an amazing place, for better and worse. I just went onto Google and entered "Black Lives Matter", and easily pulled up several credible examples of how the group has gone too far, including a piece by a former civil rights activist (a black woman, she must be a Tom) who refuses to support BLM because of its tactics. Plenty of material out there, if you're really curious.

If you're really curious, the proof you seek won't be hard to find. If you're not, that proof will be easy to avoid.

What the man is saying is there is no comparison between Black Lives Matter and these white supremacist groups. Whites are protesting some shit they imagine. You show me where whites have lost anything, much less their so called country.
The hardcore right is certainly contributing to the problem. That's how it works. Both ends of the spectrum are making the environment far worse on virtually every issue.

But nothing is improved until we inject some intellectual honesty into the conversation, and not until both "ends" stop pointing the finger and start looking in the mirror.

Or we can all just keep pretending we don't see anything.

There are no both ends. The right keeps doing this. Since 2008 the republicans in congress have been the problem, yet they want to and so does anyone else on the right how the problem with congress is both sides. No, it is one side. The right.

I've long since given up providing links for "proof" here, because I found that, invariably, the person asking for proof was going to deny that anything I provided was "good enough". If you want to maintain that the group has done nothing wrong, that's fine, and you'll fit in with many others here. Just as there are many who would pretend that some right wing group has done nothing wrong.

The standard, obtuse "What? Huh? I don't see anything". I know how the game is played. Hence my sig - the two ends are very similar in their behaviors.

The internet is an amazing place, for better and worse. I just went onto Google and entered "Black Lives Matter", and easily pulled up several credible examples of how the group has gone too far, including a piece by a former civil rights activist (a black woman, she must be a Tom) who refuses to support BLM because of its tactics. Plenty of material out there, if you're really curious.

If you're really curious, the proof you seek won't be hard to find. If you're not, that proof will be easy to avoid.

What the man is saying is there is no comparison between Black Lives Matter and these white supremacist groups. Whites are protesting some shit they imagine. You show me where whites have lost anything, much less their so called country.
The hardcore right is certainly contributing to the problem. That's how it works. Both ends of the spectrum are making the environment far worse on virtually every issue.

But nothing is improved until we inject some intellectual honesty into the conversation, and not until both "ends" stop pointing the finger and start looking in the mirror.

There are no both ends. The right keeps doing this. Since 2008 the republicans in congress have been the problem, yet they want to and so does anyone else on the right how the problem with congress is both sides. No, it is one side. The right.
I know. It's all "their" fault.

Okay.

Okay.

It is and I can take you all the way back to Goldwater when the shit started. There ain't no both sides. That's just the way it is.

Okay.

It is and I can take you all the way back to Goldwater when the shit started. There ain't no both sides. That's just the way it is.
Look, I'm not very good at asymmetrical conversations.

There are plenty of right wingers here who will blame BLM for a hangnail they got yesterday, do this with them.

Okay.

Look, I'm not very good at asymmetrical conversations.

There are plenty of right wingers here who will blame BLM for a hangnail they got yesterday, do this with them.

You don't seem to understand that fighting back or fighting against a real injustice is far different that violently starting fights because you have made up a lie. This is the difference. This is why I say it's not on both sides. You got one side fighting for a legitimate cause, and the other fighting to get a country back they never lost, fighting because they feel left out when they never have been, and think they have lost something they haven't lost.

Ive never quite understood the antipathy to these people.

"Stop killing us" seems to be quite a reasonable proposition to me.

Why the hate ?

What acts of terrorism can be linked to this organisation ?

They've allowed their organization to become politicized by partisan interests thus they are no longer representing a constructive cause, they're just another citizens group that has become an instrument of one of the two major political crime families and thus are subject to the same nasty, divisive attacks that every other group that's been hijacked by our dearly beloved partisan puppeteers is.

If they'd have remained constructive and politically neutral instead of becoming confrontational and highly partisan their message would have merit but as it stands now it's just another Democrat Party Bumper Sticker Slogan, hollow and devoid of any hope of accomplishing anything constructive.

BHU says.......

Quote: "If Black lives matter so much......why are most Black lives ended by other Blacks" ?

Perhaps the BLM movement would find it's time much better spent focused on Black neighborhoods and towards violent Blacks.

For every black person killed by a white person, I would guess 100 or more are killed by another black person. Maybe MANY more.

Yet the Left and the Media seem to completely gloss right over that.

Interesting.....in a way

Why the hate ?

For one, the killing of 12, including 5 police officers in Dallas

-Geaux

Why the hate ?

They've allowed their organization to become politicized by partisan interests thus they are no longer representing a constructive cause, they're just another citizens group that has become an instrument of one of the two major political crime families and thus are subject to the same nasty, divisive attacks that every other group that's been hijacked by our dearly beloved partisan puppeteers is.

If they'd have remained constructive and politically neutral instead of becoming confrontational and highly partisan their message would have merit but as it stands now it's just another Democrat Party Bumper Sticker Slogan, hollow and devoid of any hope of accomplishing anything constructive.

Bullshit.

BHU says.......

Quote: "If Black lives matter so much......why are most Black lives ended by other Blacks" ?

Perhaps the BLM movement would find it's time much better spent focused on Black neighborhoods and towards violent Blacks.

For every black person killed by a white person, I would guess 100 or more are killed by another black person. Maybe MANY more.

Yet the Left and the Media seem to completely gloss right over that.

Interesting.....in a way

Well considering that about 90 percent of whites killed are killed by anther white, your comment shows ignorance to reality.

Why the hate ?

Bullshit.

Gee.. one finds oneself at a loss regarding how to respond to such a lucid and well articulated argument.

animated-bin-and-trash-can-image-0039.gif

Why the hate ?

Bullshit.

Gee.. one finds oneself at a loss regarding how to respond to such a lucid and well articulated argument.

You'd be at a loss no matter what was said.

th

Why the hate ?

-Geaux

Nope. Black lives matter had nothing to do with this.

Why the hate ?

Bullshit.

th

Don't be so hard on yourself, after all I suspect that at the very least the folks in your village appreciate your services.

Now if you'll excuse me , I have an occupancy in /dev/null I need to fill.

Why the hate ?

Bullshit.

th

Don't be so hard on yourself, after all I suspect that at the very least the folks in your village appreciate your services.

Now if you'll excuse me , I have an occupancy in /dev/null I need to fill.

th

Why the hate ?

-Geaux

Nope. Black lives matter had nothing to do with this.
You are mistaken. Black radical who was aligned with BLM murdered police and Obama did not condem BLM.

-Geaux

What's that got to do with all these shootings , on video , of unarmed black People . With the result of the justice system letting them walk .

How many of those black people refused to comply with basic, simple, lawful instructions?

That's a death sentence? Most of these cases are usually from driving while black police stops .

Forum List

Back