Black Lives Matter

What's that got to do with all these shootings , on video , of unarmed black People . With the result of the justice system letting them walk .

How many of those black people refused to comply with basic, simple, lawful instructions?

That's a death sentence? Most of these cases are usually from driving while black police stops .
Only in the movies dumbass
quit falling down the well

Ive never quite understood the antipathy to these people.

"Stop killing us" seems to be quite a reasonable proposition to me.

Why the hate ?

What acts of terrorism can be linked to this organisation ?

For one, the killing of 12, including 5 police officers in Dallas

-Geaux

Nope. Black lives matter had nothing to do with this.
You are mistaken. Black radical who was aligned with BLM murdered police and Obama did not condem BLM.

-Geaux

No. I am not mistaken.

Why the hate ?

For one, the killing of 12, including 5 police officers in Dallas

-Geaux

Nope. Black lives matter had nothing to do with this.
You are mistaken. Black radical who was aligned with BLM murdered police and Obama did not condem BLM.

-Geaux

No. I am not mistaken.

Sure you are. But you are in denial and are dishonest

-Geaux

You ask as if you think there is no formal BLM organization with leaders and a spokesperson. This tells me that you have been talking out of your ass.

Here is their web site. They name their leaders. They have by-laws. Check them out. Fuckhead.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/

Like I said, an anonymous hate organization.

Shows three women who came up with the name, "Black Lives Matter".

Every legitimate web site has "About" section showing their organization. identifying their leaders, about their leaders, how to reach them. They list four or five, maybe more people, their position, qualifications and how to reach them.

The above site, NOTHING.

I stand my ground. You are wrong.

i-hSq4Kw3-S.png

You ask as if you think there is no formal BLM organization with leaders and a spokesperson. This tells me that you have been talking out of your ass.

Here is their web site. They name their leaders. They have by-laws. Check them out. Fuckhead.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/

Like I said, an anonymous hate organization.

Shows three women who came up with the name, "Black Lives Matter".

Every legitimate web site has "About" section showing their organization. identifying their leaders, about their leaders, how to reach them. They list four or five, maybe more people, their position, qualifications and how to reach them.

The above site, NOTHING.

I stand my ground. You are wrong.

i-hSq4Kw3-S.png

You are insane.

DeRay McKesson. Spokesperson. Look him up.

That's a death sentence? Most of these cases are usually from driving while black police stops .

While I'm sure your opinion is sterling, please show us your impeccable source and link proving your statement.

If you do not, I guess that proves you to be a liar. I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

What's that got to do with all these shootings , on video , of unarmed black People . With the result of the justice system letting them walk .

How many of those black people refused to comply with basic, simple, lawful instructions?

No it was from disobeying legal orders from law officers.

Why the hate ?

Black lives matter are a bunch of hate filled pieces of shit, and should be treated as such.
Your political correctness makes you sound like a pussy whipped bitch
You sure do wear your racism on your sleeve.

Remember black lives matter and black brunch where they would go into a restaurant where people were eating and start screaming at them.

That ended when the diners swarmed them and started beating them up.

No it was from disobeying legal orders from law officers.

So ? The running away means they can shoot you in the back?

Even when they follow orders they get shot . Like that Minnesota guy .

ONE in how many millions of stops that day?

What has happened to the officer who made that deadly shot?

ONE in how many millions of stops that day?

What has happened to the officer who made that deadly shot?
Video I watched the other day showed a big black guy holding a cellphone to his ear with his left hand, his right in his jacket. Cop yelling at him that he was going to taz the black guy if he didn't stop and show his hands as the black guy ignored him and kept walking away. Suddenly the black guy's right hand came out and there was a gun in it and he fired it at the cop multiple times. The cop never had the chance to pull his piece.

Forum List

Back